Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

Hi Trinket78, welcome to the discussion. I am wondering what you meant a couple of days ago when you said "Yes I am aware of the one affair and was from the beginning."

Are you comfortable explaining that a little more? I'm not asking any names or the gender of anyone.
When did the affair begin?
Hello, that is one post I wish I could re do. I shouldn’t of used the word beginning. It’s vague and leading. I do not know who it is or how long it was going on. I knew when everyone else did. That’s the best I can do with that one. I’m sorry

I do have to go to work. I will be back this afternoon. I will try put together a post of some of the things I have seen on here as far as questions asked. I appreciate the support and I will be careful with my wording so things aren’t misunderstood.
Thank you for coming back, Trinket!
hello-smiley.gif

Did Shanann know CW was having an affair? If yes, when did she find out?

Can trials be moved out of State?

Trials can only be moved to another county, not to a different State.

Change of Venue in a Criminal Case
The venue in a criminal case is the court that will hear the matter. In a typical case, jurisdiction would rest with a state, while venue would lie in a particular county—usually the county where the crime occurred.
But a defendant can request that her trial move to another county. And if there’s a reasonable likelihood that she can’t receive a fair trial in the original venue, a court may grant her request.

Welcome Trinket! Thanks for joining us & I hope to get some real insight into both Chris & Shanann from you..I already have formed some opinions about each of them mostly from her vids..I honestly don't think I'm too far off base..It will be interesting to see!

Also, Welcome to the few other NEW members :)

Hi Everyone,

We have a verified insider in the Watts case. Please join me in welcoming Trinket78.

As a verified member @trinket78 is not required to provide links for anything Trinket78 posts.

It is up to you whether you believe Trinket78 or not.

You are allowed to question our verified insiders but verified insiders are not required to answer your question.

YOU MUST TREAT A VERIFIED INSIDER WITH RESPECT. If you disagree with any VI, including Trinket78 you cannot become snarky, rude, or sarcastic.

If you don't agree with what a VI is saying then scroll on by. Move on. Problem solved.

In this case, we have a suspect who is telling a much different story than what prosecutors say happened. Both sides are allowed to be discussed as long as you all do so in a respectful manner.

Thank you.

The Watts thread will be open by 7:30 AM Mountain time.

Tricia

Welcome, @trinket78.
(Catching up, very behind here!)

I look forward to reading your posts. Thank you for joining us.

My husband works in the gas/oil industry. One thing I've been meaning to post is about the debate of whether the pickup of CW's that got towed away was his personal vehicle or a company vehicle. I know some posters pointed out since it didn't have a company logo on it, it may have been his private vehicle. I asked my husband about it & in his opinion it could have been a company truck. He said some companies... especially ones in highly populated places will drive "unmarked" vehicles to prevent other drivers from looking for convenient ways of suing a large corporation. Where I live it is not densely populated so some gas/oil comp. vehicles are marked & in most cases those employees are allowed to drive them to & from work.

I'm glad that Trinket78 came back.

Here is a link for the videos on SW's FB.
https://tinyurl.com/y9uxggfl

This is the Christmas video:
Shanann Watts

I finally had the chance to watch the main ones that everyone had talked about
except the squirt gun one.

I still think CW killed them all, but I have to say after watching those videos,
I don't think he came off remote and a narcissist like I initially believed. He was totally engaged with the girls.

I was disturbed by the insults thrown his way by SW and her trying to control
all 3 of them. The ones where Bella or CeCe ended up crying really bothered me, especially the Xmas one and the pie game one.

I'm not sure that I've ever seen a spontaneous video of the family. They all seem to be choreographed by SW. I'm sure it's because they were a big part of her sales effort. I don't think the Xmas one should have been posted by SW. SW called Bella "The Grinch" half a dozen times. No one likes to be shamed no matter their age. Put the camera down!

I still want to know what happened. After watching the videos, I can see why CW could snap regarding SW but it sounds like LE has evidence it was premeditated. She and the girls did not serve to be murdered that is for certain.

My husband works in the gas/oil industry. One thing I've been meaning to post is about the debate of whether the pickup of CW's that got towed away was his personal vehicle or a company vehicle. I know some posters pointed out since it didn't have a company logo on it, it may have been his private vehicle. I asked my husband about it & in his opinion it could have been a company truck. He said some companies... especially ones in highly populated places will drive "unmarked" vehicles to prevent other drivers from looking for convenient ways of suing a large corporation. Where I live it is not densely populated so some gas/oil comp. vehicles are marked & in most cases those employees are allowed to drive them to & from work.

Welcome all new members, it seems there are many to name.

(Of course a special shout out to my fellow Northern Coloradoans :)...It is an amaaaazingly beautiful day today, isn’t it? Clear blue sky, sunshine, mild, not a cloud in the sky...

Shanann and her little girls should have been enjoying this day as well. It seems from her video that she and I have actually both been enjoying views of the same hot air balloons views on the weekends...if you’re local you know the balloons I mean.

Last edited:
I can't watch her for that very reason. My toes curl as soon as she speaks.
I’ve set my DVR to record AB every day she’s on, so I can take notes for those of you who aren’t able to watch. I have the ability to stop, rewind, and fast forward, so it’s easy for me to write down every piece of information she puts out there. Have you noticed how short my notes are? Most of the time on that show, AB spends dramatizing in high pitched tones, all the horror she feels. It is so hard for me to sit there and listen to her! Here’s an example of how she talked while showing the video of Bella and the hailstorm. “An innocent teaching moment, Bella’s mom, showing the power of a hailstorm, to her curious little girl. And Daddy’s truck is front and center, and it is sickening to realize now that Shanann might also have been capturing that car that would end up being more like the hearse that would ferry her and her children to their graves.”

Shanann Watts

I still think CW killed them all, but I have to say after watching those videos,
I don't think he came off remote and a narcissist like I initially believed. He was totally engaged with the girls.

all 3 of them. The ones where Bella or CeCe ended up crying really bothered me, especially the Xmas one and the pie game one.

I'm not sure that I've ever seen a spontaneous video of the family. They all seem to be choreographed by SW. I'm sure it's because they were a big part of her sales effort. I don't think the Xmas one should have been posted by SW. SW called Bella "The Grinch" half a dozen times. No one likes to be shamed no matter their age. Put the camera down!

I still want to know what happened. After watching the videos, I can see why CW could snap regarding SW but it sounds like LE has evidence it was premeditated. She and the girls did not serve to be murdered that is for certain.
For me the water squirt game vid. was the most disturbing.

That makes sense. And then probably the "gas tank" in the back is really full of diesel. (I don't know if her car was on gas or diesel, but if it was on gas then, IF the truck was on diesel, then he couldn't have used the diesel fuel to move her car away, if that had been his intention). But then hers could have been diesel too, lol.

Last edited:

Shanann Watts

I agree. No way would I have left that xmas video up. I was disgusted they went on as CeCe screamed and no one comforted her. I said this yesterday how not ok that was.

I’ve set my DVR to record AB every day she’s on, so I can take notes for those of you who aren’t able to watch. I have the ability to stop, rewind, and fast forward, so it’s easy for me to write down every piece of information she puts out there. Have you noticed how short my notes are? Most of the time on that show, AB spends dramatizing in high pitched tones, all the horror she feels. It is so hard for me to sit there and listen to her! Here’s an example of how she talked while showing the video of Bella and the hailstorm. “An innocent teaching moment, Bella’s mom, showing the power of a hailstorm, to her curious little girl. And Daddy’s truck is front and center, and it is sickening to realize now that Shanann might also have been capturing that car that would end up being more like the hearse that would ferry her and her children to their graves.”
I really appreciate you doing that. She drives me nuts.

I am wondering does anybody following these threads think that deaths initially started as an accident on one of the victims? Or was it all intentional?

I do think it's possible CeCe was acting up & Chris lost his temper with her..Especially since the girls had been gone for so long & he wasn't used to dealing with them like he always had..IF by accident he did something drastic that killed her he knew Bella was a witness..At that point he had only 2 choices..Kill Bella or go to prison..IF it did happen that way he had no choice but to also kill Shanann..Of course, hoping they would never be found & stupidly assuming he'd get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member