Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a guess yes at least 2 years I would imagine. I'm also worried about a fair trial in this case too. There has been a lot of sensationalism in this one.

I would think defense will push for the trial to be out of state, but even then I feels it's still a concern.
I think it will be at least two years and there will not be a change of venue.

My hope is he just confesses to it all and foregoes a trial. I always wish that and it rarely happens.

jmo

Thank you MerryB, I hope that I am always civil and open minded, not just when posting but in all areas. I do not consider saying posters opinions were biased as a condemnation. Aren’t all opinions biased? I know mine are, biased on my life experiences and feelings.

I agree with you on opinions; however, what I was referencing was if, for example, a VI states a fact (and is not required to provide a link bc he/she is referencing something they know about or have experienced), we need to be careful not to condemn it as a biased opinion. I’m not referencing you specifically, just making a general statement.
I’m trying to be proactive here so our thread stays open once our new friend @Trinket78 comes back & starts answering questions. ;)

What are the odds the Medical Examiner’s report will be published vs sealed?

Because in two years time, it won't be a sensational story anymore.

jmo
We know so little and probably won't find out much more before it goes to trial, so I believe for that reason alone it will still be a huge story and plus the fact CW is saying SW killed the girls.

I'm going to try and get this thought out.

If the time of death comes out to be SW died first then the girls. And the defense tries to say the crude oil interfered with those results and they are not accurate, then can those fillings from the beginning where the defense spoke with experts whom said the crude oil would not wipe away dna and so on be used in the trial ?
I hope that made sense.

Another thought if it comes back that the girls passed hours prior to SW then I wonder if he will take a deal so he will never have to explain why his story was so off from the evidence.

I have a theory. I think that maybe after several years of living together, CW started truly hating SW. And maybe he saw the girls as the continuation of her, did not notice own traits in either of them. So in killing, he killed his much-hated wife and everything and everyone he perceived as related to her. It is not a normal behavior, or pattern of thin looking, of course, but can explain why his actions had the purpose the next day. Driven by hatred he could not process.

Thank you MerryB, I hope that I am always civil and open minded, not just when posting but in all areas. I do not consider saying posters opinions were biased as a condemnation. Aren’t all opinions biased? I know mine are, biased on my life experiences and feelings.

Well... One could argue that if we're all aware opinions are colored by our perspectives and experiences, then it could go without saying, so mentioning it would be moot and pointless unless implying something more sinister?

I'd like to hear what the VI has to say and hope she's treated with the respect she deserves and is expected to receive here.

I think she had a lively personality and might have been wound up after just arriving back home after weeks away, mom just left for a weekend away, they had a babysitter one night and then a birthday party the next day, dad is on his own with the kids after a long time of "batch'ing it" (living as a batchelor).

While I don't know if this is a fact, I can easily imagine difficulties at the dinner table. Absolutely no excuse for violence, of course, but I am starting to wonder if he lost his patience with one of the girls at dinner time (and thus his statement he wishes the girls were home so he could tell them to finish their dinner).

jmopinion at the moment, subject to change, might not match others' opinions.

When did the peanut confrontation happen? The last week both were in the Carolinas?

For me it's like the Chris Coleman case and he no longer wanted to be a dad and husband and wanted to be with the AP or just wanted freedom. I feel after 5 weeks being a bachelor he realized how much he enjoyed a quite house, doing whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. If he simply left he would always still have to deal with SW and the girls and Nico, even if it was just financially. He wanted out simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper