Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for responding. One of the photos on her FB shows the two girls having a photo taken by what looks like a mall santa. They are sat on his knee and both are crying with their hands stretched out in the direction of the camera indicating they want to taken away. On one of the comments she laughs with a bhahahha I love it. I suppose my point is that she must realise they are scared of "Father Xmas" so why continually make them do this. It doesn't make sense to me as a parent.
Me neither. But I imagine her desire to have the Santa picture outweighed her concern for the children's feelings. Some children are terrified of people dressed in costume. They are strangers who look weird.

Even if she was all of these things: controlling, attention hungry, condescending, verbally abusive and it resulted in volatile and dysfunctional relationships and was she was responsible for their deaths as he claims, it still doesn’t explain why he didn’t call 911 and/or try to save his daughter’s lives. I don’t care how insecure he might be after years in that marriage, he would still have the natural paternal response to save them.
I will never get past that.
I don't think it's even possible to get past those facts. IMO
Also from his tv interviews I defiantly didn't get the feeling he was insecure. Also 100% fact he was having an affair I'm sure this boosted any insecurities he did have.
My ex husband beat me almost daily, however the verbal abuse and mental abuse was so much worse. And guess what my ex husband is alive and well sitting in prison, so yeah there's that. MOO

Thank you for responding. One of the photos on her FB shows the two girls having a photo taken by what looks like a mall santa. They are sat on his knee and both are crying with their hands stretched out in the direction of the camera indicating they want to taken away. On one of the comments she laughs with a bhahahha I love it. I suppose my point is that she must realise they are scared of "Father Xmas" so why continually make them do this. It doesn't make sense to me as a parent.
This is so far the only thing that surprised me. People are not too mature with money, it is all too human, and some believe in all these "Earn $ 500 an hour working from home!" nonsense, and people are gullible. But I often think the future of our cellphones will be microchips since we became so dependent on them, and when watching SW asking CW, "where is your cellphone?", I thought "she'd better have it microchipped already", because all their life is really externalized! Again, not necessarily a bad trait, just very immature one.
But the advise I'd give my kids would be, "if you take photos and videos of your life and post it for likes, it turns you into an outsider. You view it instead of looking at it from the inside, and consequently, you might miss a lot of details; also, your intuition does not work".

Even if she was all of these things: controlling, attention hungry, condescending, verbally abusive and it resulted in volatile and dysfunctional relationships and was she was responsible for their deaths as he claims, it still doesn’t explain why he didn’t call 911 and/or try to save his daughter’s lives. I don’t care how insecure he might be after years in that marriage, he would still have the natural paternal response to save them.

BBM
Please don't jump down my throat y'all. Just asking- does anyone know the specifics of this- do we know for sure CW didn't try to revive them? I know he put his girls in oil, killed SW, Nico, etc. And it's utterly inconceivable. I'm only asking about the facts of whether we know he didn't try to revive them.

Remember Michael Moore (from my earlier post). If we are able to/interested in discussing the accused's claims, what will his defense be? What might have happened in his scenario? I remember wondering way way back in the threads how the defense would possibly spin his confession/denial/and actions in the immediate days after.

Is this a taste of what the trial is going to be like, if there is one? How poor CW was (verbally) abused by Shanann?

I’m going to politely excuse myself because I see this conversation going downhill with me and I do want others to be able to communicate with you without my derailment here and a trip to band camp. I do appreciate you taking the time to join us and state your opinions. I’m going to do more than just scroll and roll. I’m going to scroll and roll OUT because I can not stand to listen to this. Respectfully, peace out.

PS: CW IS NOT THE VICTIM HERE.

Everything is jmo.[/QUOTE
ABSOLUTELY!

*Boom*! Exactly. Take those videos, multiply the behavior by 5, and you’re still not even remotely close to how my grandmother treats my grandfather in public. If you’ve ever seen Everybody Loves Raymond, it’s similar to that, but still worse.

They’ve been married 50 years, and they still couldn’t be more in love, despite how she treats him in public settings.

I read absolutely nothing into these videos, as each relationship is different, and context is important. We don’t have much in the way of that context, so I’m simply sticking to the facts here. Facts that paint an incriminating picture of a monster.

I have read, more than once, that SW's pregnancies were high risk. I have a family member with Lupus and her Doctor told her that she was lucky it occurred after she had children as it could have caused problems for her.

without a doubt ^ it can, i just looked at the lupus and pregnancy website.

I have seen the video where SW says she was told she could not have kids. Can you recall where you saw "high risk?"

Well that is what the poster said, Trinket78 that he had new clothes shortly thereafter. I met my husband when he was wearing overalls and had oily wrenches all around him on a boat.
Maybe CW bought new clothes because he wanted to present a better image. GUESS WHAT? I have gone out with someone and then bought some new clothes or shoes to make a better impression. It's common behavior. One of my daughters borrowed money from me (she was grown) to buy a new dress and shoes for a second date, and eventually they married. People do things like that.

No, it won't be a taste of the trial because I'm pretty sure it would be considered hearsay and inadmissible. ;) I do find it interesting though, that SW has way more supporters on her side, and we get ONE supporter of CW and everyone seems to start throwing SW under the bus.

Going back to lurking....
Perhaps people are feeling more comfortable discussing things now and weren't prior.

With the information we have now, CW was the one who was the cheater. CW was the one who seemed less than enthusiastic in the videos. CW was the one who lied to the police and the whole world. CW was the one who attempted to cover up the crime. We know SW knew something about the affair before that fatal night, she’d told her family and friends she suspected him. She also told them about a possible separation, so CW telling her he wanted a separation that night couldn’t have been so shocking it would send her off on a murdering rampage. I guess there is a possibility that CW may have said something so devastating, so hurtful to SW that she ran to the children’s rooms and strangled them to get back at him, but telling her that he wanted a separation wouldn’t be enough to evoke that response. She already knew that.
Suspecting an affair and finding out there’s one actually taking place can be two completely different things...

without a doubt ^ it can, i just looked at the lupus and pregnancy website.

I have seen the video where SW says she was told she could not have kids. Can you recall where you saw "high risk?"
One of the Denver news articles (Denver 7?) and some posts here.

I don't think it's even possible to get past those facts. IMO
Also from his tv interviews I defiantly didn't get the feeling he was insecure. Also 100% fact he was having an affair I'm sure this boosted any insecurities he did have.
My ex husband beat me almost daily, however the verbal abuse and mental abuse was so much worse. And guess what my ex husband is alive and well sitting in prison, so yeah there's that. MOO
God! I am sorry, Davia18.
Affairs come from many reasons, insecurities, or maybe people just don't love each other. However, beating someonme up is meanness and control.
My close relative had tons of affairs because he felt he was tricked into his first marriage. But it did not drive him to kill his family - in fact, he provided for all of them, and when kids grew up, he married a woman 27 years younger than himself, and became a great provider for his new family. Everything was civilized, and mature. And never in life would he think of beating up his (now ex) wife or kids. Kids love him.

It was many more than that 1/9 /2017 they had been sick “over a month”. Then again 1/27/2017 both were sick again . That stuck out to me bc 9/8/2016 was a “snot bubble” titled video . Both girls sick again 9/21/16 and Bella sick 9/25/2016 . There seemed to be IMO an unusal amount bc it really was at least once a month .

I can identify with her girls' illnesses and don't think they are all that unusual, but that's coming from my personal experience. My daughter started off with eczema at 6 months old and was constantly CONSTANTLY sick. She ended up getting peanut allergy, regular allergies, reflux, e. Coli, strep, walking pnuemonia, repeated skin infections, strep anus (not even kidding), ringworm..... All before she was 6. I'm sure I'm missing some things! Now that she is 10 she is doing great and hardly ever sick. She got her tonsils/adenoids out, and went through oral desensitization for her peanut allergy. Now she just has mild asthma here and there. Asthma and allergies are getting extremely common these days, it's almost ubiquitous. Doctors desperately want to figure out why but it's not entirely clear. All that to say I don't think both girls having the conditions and illnesses they did is all that off the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties