Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all , I have so much to catch up on !! I'm from Australia and last night watched a local documentary on some of our home grown murders . Both stories focused on male killing female whether it be husband killing wife or husband killing affair partner.( These were the cases on the documentary last night. I know murder goes both ways) They had an expert in trying these cases and he said that a defence will often use the PROVOCATION defence, which implies that the victim drove them to do it ( she said I was bad in bed etc etc). The defence then makes the victim the guilty partner by exposing all their flaws and faults and turning it all on them . After all the dead can not speak. The expert also said that they kill in order to wipe the slate clean and begin again.
After reading only a bit on here and private FB groups , it scares me to read some of the comments and analysis of SW's videos. I, as a mum , could easily relate to a lot of what was happening in those videos. I wouldn't have posted them in a public forum but that's me. Yes they went on too long but they were a way of sharing with family in NC and also promoting her business. I believe she deeplyloved the girls and CW but was aware things weren't going well as the number of her videos being posted had dramatically declined in the last 8 weeks or so . Maybe the effort of being so upbeat and positive was taking its toll.
I have been very interested to read all the different opinions and ideas .Many of you could probably solve this terrible evil crime.When I watch the videos with the little girls, I find myself smiling because just for a few seconds I see them as beautiful innocent children just being kids. Then the horror of the reality hits and I'm in disbelief again.
There is no defence ever conceivable for what CW has done to his beautiful family.

The nut allergies seem to be very dangerous. Even nuts given out on plane
can trigger shock in some people. I was wondering whether peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are banned at grammar schools. It seems oppressive but then again, no sandwich is worth anther kid's life. I've seen kids swap their lunches and snacks w/ other kids in the playground.

The nut incident at CW's mom's house was pistachios in a bowl on a little shelf under the coffee table and feeding Bella 3 nut ice cream that CeCe couldn't have. She had to watch Bella eat it in front of her. I think SW said pistachios were worse than peanuts in terms of the allergens.

This actually is not true. Not your fault at all—there’s been a lot of misinformation out there. I feel like “Nut Gate” is like the game of Telephone. I’ve seen many unverified different versions out there, and got confused myself. In truth, there were no pistachios in a bowl. The ice cream did not have 3 kinds of nuts on it; in fact, there were no nuts on it at all, but it had been packaged in a facility that also processed tree nuts. CeCe reportedly had a tree nut allergy.

I know - I still found it odd and said it's okay, but not something I would do. JMO
I’m guessing she had some history with her MIL and butting heads and this was the tipping point. My kids safety always comes first and I can get overprotective so I can see how this would. I did think it was interesting a little bit after this occurrence is when she posted pic of Cece in bathing suit with her comment of always protecting her. Wonder if that caused tension if the MIL saw it and thought she was talking about her.

This actually is not true. Not your fault at all—there’s been a lot of misinformation out there. I feel like “Nut Gate” is like the game of Telephone. I’ve seen many unverified different versions out there, and got confused myself. In truth, there were no pistachios in a bowl. The ice cream did not have 3 kinds of nuts on it; in fact, there were no nuts on it at all, but it had been packaged in a facility that also processed tree nuts. CeCe reportedly had a tree nut allergy.
How do you know this?

We don't know the dynamics at play with the in-laws. I don't personally like my in-laws, whatsoever. They have zero to do with my children. They don't call them, don't send birthday cards or gifts, nothing on holidays, etc. Yet, we are expected to show up at a yearly family reunion 12 hours from where we live. My MIL would probably say all sorts of nasty things about me if I came up missing (hell, she's already done that lol) because I make zero effort to make sure we get out there. In fact, I usually put my foot down about blowing money to go visit people who don't show any concern for my children.

If the MIL did, in fact, do the things she was accused of, then I can understand SW going all mama-bear.

Wow...already. What does this author really know...I would hazard a guess, not a whole lot more than is contained in all the posts here, if that. Bothers me that some chose to profit off this, especially this early on. Almost like an atty. chasing an ambulance. :-(
Well according to this book one of our questions has been answered, if not previously. Cadaver dogs: Bark to alert their handlers. They were cadaver dogs

Not only was MIL publicly shamed on SM, but SW said they would not come back to in-laws’.
I wouldn’t call it public shaming. Unless MIL was part of that private group she wouldn’t have seen it. I think Shanann was reaching out to people who would undErstand. I see it the same as me being a part of a local mom fb group and I’ve asked questions to them knowing they will relate. Only reason we all know about hers is because screenshots were shared after the murders.

It is very odd that the sheets and bedding were all on the floor.

If I got home from a delayed business trip at 2 am, no way would I be changing the sheets before I crashed. I'd gladly wait until morning. Especially if I was pregnant and had health issues..

And I certainly wouldn't expect that my husband, knowing I was about to return after a long delayed flight, would pull all the bedding off, and leave it that way, before my return.

So what happened? The one thing that does make sense is the suggestion by others, that maybe she came home and saw something 'weird' that made her suspect he had a woman over in their bed. Lipstick or something worse?
Another woman's perfume?

Hi all , I have so much to catch up on !! I'm from Australia and last night watched a local documentary on some of our home grown murders . Both stories focused on male killing female whether it be husband killing wife or husband killing affair partner.( These were the cases on the documentary last night. I know murder goes both ways) They had an expert in trying these cases and he said that a defence will often use the PROVOCATION defence, which implies that the victim drove them to do it ( she said I was bad in bed etc etc). The defence then makes the victim the guilty partner by exposing all their flaws and faults and turning it all on them . After all the dead can not speak. The expert also said that they kill in order to wipe the slate clean and begin again.
After reading only a bit on here and private FB groups , it scares me to read some of the comments and analysis of SW's videos. I, as a mum , could easily relate to a lot of what was happening in those videos. I wouldn't have posted them in a public forum but that's me. Yes they went on too long but they were a way of sharing with family in NC and also promoting her business. I believe she deeplyloved the girls and CW but was aware things weren't going well as the number of her videos being posted had dramatically declined in the last 8 weeks or so . Maybe the effort of being so upbeat and positive was taking its toll.
I have been very interested to read all the different opinions and ideas .Many of you could probably solve this terrible evil crime.When I watch the videos with the little girls, I find myself smiling because just for a few seconds I see them as beautiful innocent children just being kids. Then the horror of the reality hits and I'm in disbelief again.
There is no defence ever conceivable for what CW has done to his beautiful family.

Welcome. And yes ma'am. But mark my words. It is a portent of things to come with trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties