Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something he discussed, which we I don't think have here, is that when you get with these multi-level marketing folks, everything is about that again and again with very long post. The old friends turn off the feed to that person because they are overwhelmed and don't want to see it anymore. That's exactly what I did.

I have a very very close family member who has 1400 or more people down line in multi-level marketing. This person, I turned off the feed even though it is a family member. Because I was just tired of so much stuff for her multi-level marketing.

So ....I have no idea what is going on with their family unless I specifically search it out because another family member asked me about something and I have to look at it.

Interesting because SW does make quite a few comments on her SM accounts re friendships, disappointments etc. I can locate the links if anyone wants.

I recall your previous posts on your family member with the huge downline, some real insights in the past. Tx

All I know is if my husband and I were financially strapped in debt, bankruptcy a baby would be the last thing we would try bringing into the world. If in that situation and I sprung that on him we would both be in tears.
Oh definitely. We waited until we were married 10 years to start trying. And we are not planning on another! We love the one we hve but i would cry if we got pregnant again!!! Lol

Trinket78 and Colorado303, would you able to comment on the Aug 9th image and SW comment posted on SW Facebook page?
Shanann Watts
38875532_10155616213436935_8162082731795152896_n.jpg

Well if he put his hands around her neck and began squeezing as she lay in bed asleep, I don't think she'd have the chance to scream. Or if he just came at her suddenly.

But this has me thinking. And re-thinking certain, possible scenarios. He took the bedding off the master bedroom bed, right? Which suggests she may have been in it when he strangled her, because why else remove the pillow cases and the sheets and try to hide them? He seemed concerned about getting rid of any possible evidence that he murdered his wife.

Unless that is where he killed the girls, who may have been sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed? But otherwise, that removal of the bedding, coupled with no neighbor hearing screaming suggests she may have come home, checked on the babies and then gone to bed before he killed everyone. So it's possible he did kill them second.
I was wondering too if the girls were in their bed. Anytime myself or my husband is out of town our 6 year old son with sleep in our bed. MOO

JMO: I think it was staged for SM, I feel like they both knew already. CW seemed to be acting happy. SW almost seemed to be stand-offish (matter of fact) how she answers him. That to me just ties in with her SM presence. Everything had to be filmed.
Yes, it did appear to be a pre-planned skit.

So it's literally impossible for a wife to do this without her husband's knowledge? Do single or divorced women not ever get it done? If so, what legally must occur? Again, thinking of the Brooklyn 99 episode where Det. Boyle's ex holds his semen hostage. The timing of her announcement and the "should we?" kind of post makes me wonder.

I appreciate the response :)

ETA (sorry for all these "eta's" I should think more before hitting the reply button): a quick Google shows this isn't literally impossible, as it's happened...not often, and not always in the US, but it's happened.

I'm not saying that's what happened here, just wondered about it.
I honestly have no idea how anyone steals sperm. :eek::oops:o_O
I guess if I were to do it, I would dress in black and sneak down the halls with Mission Impossible music playing in my head. Just kidding o_O

I was wondering too if the girls were in their bed. Anytime myself or my husband is out of town our 6 year old son with sleep in our bed. MOO
Yeah. I think that’s very common. When I was little, us kids would sleep in my parents room when my dad was on business. I’d like to know if this was something that normally happened in the Watts home.

Well, at the very least C.W. knew she wasn’t using birth control, and they were trying for a baby, so it wouldn’t have been a complete shocker. Would you say you are as open as SW is, or are you more secretive? I told my husband the minute I thought I was late, but I tell him everything, always.

On social media no i am not as open especially since having iur daughter. There are alot of crazies out there. With my husband and family though- i am an open book. But i knew this was the only baby we were ever palnning on having- so i wanted to go all out on the announcements to everyone! I had a certain way i told everyone and it was all different! Now having said all of that- i had a suspicion that i was on a Wednesday morning- brought a cheapy test to work with me. Tested positive. Told the boss to hold down the fort- went to walmart and grabbed a good one- got the positive and left work early to do my announcement to him. So i only had to hide it for about 6 or so hours! Lol thank goodness for a good boss!

I think if I encountered 2 of my babies strangled on a bed my first reaction would be a gut punch of incapacitating shock, horror, and unbearable loss. I can’t see myself immediately going into an uncontrollable rage. I’d want him hauled off to jail, immediately, I wouldn’t even consider killing him myself. I’d want all evidence preserved. But that’s me. Someone here posted that they’d experienced the murder of their child, and their first reaction was wanting to kill him. I’m curious, has there ever been a situation before where the parent of a child who was murdered by the other parent is so filled with rage, upon learning of the death of their child, they immediately turn on that murdering spouse and kill them? Does anyone know?

I can't think of one. Longo used that same excuse. It did not work for him.

We don't know for certain he didn't know she wasn't using birth control. Possibly a reasonable assumption but we don't KNOW that.
Didnt she make a video or post on SM about them trying for a baby? I could have swore i saw that somewhere. If so i would think he knew she wasnt on BC but i dont know

On social media no i am not as open especially since having iur daughter. There are alot of crazies out there. With my husband and family though- i am an open book. But i knew this was the only baby we were ever palnning on having- so i wanted to go all out on the announcements to everyone! I had a certain way i told everyone and it was all different! Now having said all of that- i had a suspicion that i was on a Wednesday morning- brought a cheapy test to work with me. Tested positive. Told the boss to hold down the fort- went to walmart and grabbed a good one- got the positive and left work early to do my announcement to him. So i only had to hide it for about 6 or so hours! Lol thank goodness for a good boss!
What a sweet story :) I can sense the excitement still in your post <3

Well if he put his hands around her neck and began squeezing as she lay in bed asleep, I don't think she'd have the chance to scream. Or if he just came at her suddenly.

But this has me thinking. And re-thinking certain, possible scenarios. He took the bedding off the master bedroom bed, right? Which suggests she may have been in it when he strangled her, because why else remove the pillow cases and the sheets and try to hide them? He seemed concerned about getting rid of any possible evidence that he murdered his wife.

Unless that is where he killed the girls, who may have been sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed? But otherwise, that removal of the bedding, coupled with no neighbor hearing screaming suggests she may have come home, checked on the babies and then gone to bed before he killed everyone. So it's possible he did kill them second.
Gitana1 I just finished listening to you on Tricia's podcast and it was very enlightening. Thanks so much for sharing your insights!;)

Didnt she make a video or post on SM about them trying for a baby? I could have swore i saw that somewhere. If so i would think he knew she wasnt on BC but i dont know

She posted something on her SM, I think. I would think he would know, but we don't KNOW that. IvI' been trying to make sure assumptions don't turn into facts.

Yes, she did say that.

Shrug. I know my perspective on this one differs from many. I waffle back and forth. My gut says one thing but Idk. I would really like a doc dump. Especially since it's Friday! I always loved Friday doc dumps during the Casey Anthony case.

I wonder how Colorado compares to Florida in that regard. I'm thinking not comparably? Anyone recall how and when info was released in the Aurora shooting trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23