Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure that CW hired a babysitter on Saturday night?

I can't imagine that SW would not have known about it, especially if she has access to the doorbell cam and could see his comings and goings, and the comings and goings of a babysitter.

Also, she seemed to be the type to be very aware of what was happening in all aspects of her daughters' day.

If she found out he had gone out, the next step might have been to find out with whom. If it was with any of his APs this could have triggered her to "not feel well" and also to tear the sheets off of the bed when she arrived home.

Even the fitted sheet could have been in the trash at some point. "Screw it, I'm leaving you and taking the kids", goes to start the car (her keys were in her car), goes to grab the kids, he follows her, I can't guess at what happens next in this scenario, other than her threatening to out his relationship with AP (in one case, he could lose his job. In another case he could lose his image as a straight, married man. Which would be more of a threat to him?).

If we want to assume that he didn't flat out start strangling everyone, (Shan'ann first, out of rage, kids afterwards because they were witnesses, and we go back to @gitana1 and her emmeshment theory--they are extensions of him & also he can't have them seeing him as the one who murdered their mom.) it's possible that one of the girls stepped in between him and their mom and was fatally injured.

This is not my only theory. I also think it is possible that he assaulted one of the children (while Shan'ann was away) resulting in her death and the cover-up, annihilation went from there. I am wondering how much evidence he felt would be eliminated by dumping the girls in the oil.

Welcome to WS
balloons-smiley.gif
Thank you ☺

The discarded bed linens, I am assuming is the blanket and/or duvet cover etc that was located on the floor beside their bed in the master bedroom and the top sheet and several pillow cases located in the kitchen garbage can scenario.

I am of one opinion that there could have been a serious argument between SW and CW regarding separation and/or affair -affairs as well as other marital and financial issues we are not privy to at this point, whereby SW pulled the bed linens off the bed in anger because SW may have thought someone else had slept there and then SW proceeded to remove the top sheet and pillow cases and stormed out of their room and went to the kitchen to throw them in the garbage. I can see that being a reaction a person would have if they thought a spouse was unfaithful and potentially had another person in their home.

Another opinion I am thinking about is that if CW was the person to remove the bed linens and then the top sheet and pillow cases and put them in the kitchen garbage can it doesn't seem to me that this would have been a priority for CW at that point in time in the early morning hours because he would be more panicked about removing the bodies then cleaning up the home especially if CW thought he would have more time later on to clean up but was circumvented by NU calling the LE.
I just don't think CW was the one to remove the bed linens and the top sheet and pillow cases because if he had done that would he not have thrown them directly into the garbage can that goes directly to the street for garbage pick up versus taking the time to put them into the kitchen garbage can which would then need to be placed in the outdoor garbage can.

I think this bed top sheet and pillow cases in the kitchen garbage is key because if SW did put them in the garbage can it more then likely means the girls were still alive at that point because it would be very likely that SW checked in on them at some point when she returned home.
NU said during her first recorded interview that she noticed the girls beds were left unmade, and that was unusual for SW. It seemed odd to me that she didn’t mention that she saw SW’s bed ripped apart. LE mentioned the bed ripped apart and bedding on the floor during the first day’s visit to the house. Then, the next day LE noticed the bedding in the kitchen trash. I think I’m reading that right. https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...18CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf

I wonder if it was an assigned work site CW was supposed to vidit that day. Does anybody know? His company truck had GPS and if he had to dispose of the bodies during work hours, he may have picked the most remote, legitimate place he could be working at for the disposal.
I agree with your thinking here. We simply don’t know if he had a legitimate reason to be there on that day.

It appears that he would have dumped the bodies before “checking in,” if that was the normal procedure for beginning his work day. So it’s difficult to determine his rationale, beyond being familiar with the site.

In 1990 we had a large Alaskan Crude oil spill near me in Huntington Beach. People volunteered to help get the thick oil off the marine life such as seagulls, pelicans, etc it was not an easy job. Many birds died.

It must have been a difficult job to get all that thick crude oil off those sweet little Angels. How morbid to even think of putting your little girls in there.

An oil tanker punctured by its own anchor spilled some 400,000 gallons of crude oil into the ocean off the beaches of Huntington Beach in Southern California in February 1990.

The spill killed about 1,000 birds and shut down some 15 miles of beaches on the coast for three weeks, the state’s attorney general said in a 1999 announcement of a $16 million settlement with the company, Attransco.

Cleanup costs had reached as high as $35 million.

Fate of Oiled Wildlife 25 Years Later

I helped clean up the beaches after the 1989 Alaska oil spill in PWS near Cordova. Birds, otters, beaver, other mammals oiled, piling up the corpses on the beaches, before calling them in for the tally. No fishing season for salmon, permanent damage to the herring, and guess what, push away the sand on the beaches and some is still there in solid matts like molten tires. And I'll tell you this is why I really don't buy any of the comments where ppl don't think crude burial is so bad. We're not talking about safflower oil here.

In 1990 we had a large Alaskan Crude oil spill near me in Huntington Beach. People volunteered to help get the thick oil off the marine life such as seagulls, pelicans, etc it was not an easy job. Many birds died.

It must have been a difficult job to get all that thick crude oil off those sweet little Angels. How morbid to even think of putting your little girls in there.

An oil tanker punctured by its own anchor spilled some 400,000 gallons of crude oil into the ocean off the beaches of Huntington Beach in Southern California in February 1990.

The spill killed about 1,000 birds and shut down some 15 miles of beaches on the coast for three weeks, the state’s attorney general said in a 1999 announcement of a $16 million settlement with the company, Attransco.

Cleanup costs had reached as high as $35 million.

Fate of Oiled Wildlife 25 Years Later

Yes, had been wondering about how any DNA or evidence of any sort would remain on them other than the body itself like bruises. They’d have to gently wash the oil off and then fibers and DNA would whisk away as well, right?

I’m butting in, here, sorry. In my real life, I’m very close to a woman who makes a TON of money at a prestigious job and always has hair and makeup newest everything, and just the whole enchilada. She lives paycheck to paycheck. Her life is a mess. But it sure looks good on FB. Knew another who died suddenly and was in six-figure debt with two mortgages on their house. Everyone assumed their children inherited a lot of money. No. They inherited zero. These people really want to portray themselves as even more prosperous than they already are.

Conversely, I know a legit heiress who is quietly taking the reins of the family business. You would never know; she looks like she’s about to paddle a canoe. I almost fell over when a mutual friend told me who her family is. If anything, she tries to hide it.

Edit: You never know, and the more people proclaim, the more you should doubt.
I don’t know all the ins and outs of bankruptcy, but if the Watts declared bankruptcy in 2015, would they be able to amass a high credit card debt again, so quickly afterwards? Wouldn’t they have to deal in cash for awhile? Or pay exorbitant interest rates and only allowed extremely low credit limits? Does anyone know?

If on FB, we can try to toggle everything to as private as possible, but if even ONE of your friends does not toggle the "show friends" to the off position, anyone in the world who looks at that friend's page can see you are a friend of theirs, open to your FB page and see whatever you haven't thought to hide. I think the banner is always non-private, as well as all the posts on that banner photo. (pretty sure about that last sentence). Despite my griping, I use that platform because my family is flung throughout the world and I seldom see them.
Yes, the banner posts are not private. This has always been an annoyance to me.

I realize this has been discussed at length about the baby monitor but this SW Facebook video shows is the baby monitor is on SW's night stand and it looks to intermittently switch between the girls rooms without needing to be manually switched by a person. Starts at 3:24
Shanann Watts

Interesting comment by SW to CW at 4:07
"You're not very helpful Chris"

Just jumping off this post and not directed at you, (I'm not sure if you're indicating anything), but are most people always super polite with their spouses and kids? My mother is. But I'm not. I can be a yeller and impatient. And sometimes I say things that aren't nice. (Although I don't think saying you're not helpful in a video is rude). You know most people aren't perfect. I'm not. I can be a jerk with my loved ones once in a while. But I'm the first one EVERYONE in my family comes to for support and unconditional love.

I just look at her face and how she seems to look at her husband and kids for the most part with a lot of love.

Take this video of her birthday for example. It's her day and everyone is standing around singing happy birthday to her as they wait for her to blow out the candles.

But all she has eyes for are her little girls. Just beaming at them enjoying themselves. It's not about her, which would be the case if she was a narcissist as some have suggested:

Last edited:
I realize this has been discussed at length about the baby monitor but this SW Facebook video shows is the baby monitor is on SW's night stand and it looks to intermittently switch between the girls rooms without needing to be manually switched by a person. Starts at 3:24 Based on the monitor in the video there is no possible way a person could tell if a child was blue. IMO
Shanann Watts

Interesting comment by SW to CW at 4:07
"You're not very helpful Chris"
Can you repost the link? It takes me to her main page. Thanks!

She seems to be very emasculating. Not that that justifies murder in any degree but it does help perhaps show where his head was at.

Or @Colorado303
I asked before, but I’m not sure if you saw it. Don’t mean to hound! Don’t answer if you don’t want to! Did you know anything about their financial status? Were they able to stabilize their financial situation? Did you know about the bankruptcy? Do you have any idea how much SW actually made from selling Thrive? They seemed to have enough money in the end to go out to dinner with friends, go to concerts, throw parties, and SW looks like she was spending some on professional nail salons, clothes, and makeup. It seems like they had nice things around their house, and all the latest gadgets, cell phones, Alexa, an iPad. It doesn’t look to me like they were broke, but then there was that pending lawsuit from their Homeowner’s Assoc.
I don’t know anything about their financial affairs, other than SW wasn’t buying everything (or the most expensive thing) in site, nor did she seem to be pinching pennies. For instance, We had a girls morning out to get nails done before one of her trips . The place we went to was clean but not fancy. She didn’t ask for the deluxe pampery choices but didn’t ask for the cheapest polish either. She seemed to delight in a good deal just like most people. As with her relationship, she just seemed “normal”.

As for how much she earned wThrive. I really don’t have any idea but know she was earning enough to attemd all the incentive trips and she/Chris were featured in a company magazine/newsletter article. For somebody interested enough to sleuth it, you could probably find info on Thrives compensation schedule online., find out what she’d need to be making to qualify for the trips and car allowance she earned and safe to assume she was making at least that much.

I really wonder how much of his motive was wanting to break SW’s heart. If he wanted to see her completely destroyed hard to imagine anything crueler than calling her to the Master bedroom w/“hi honey come here, I have a surprise for you” and when she walks in the girls are on the bed. Or not doing anything— waiting for her to come into the MBR assuming he’d be asleep and instead finding the girls.
Thanks for being here! Do you feel that CW was passive/aggressive towards SW? Was he not the meek, quiet, shy, intoverted, doting father that he portrayed in the videos?

Oh dear me on the male Sephora comments. Lots of men are very into skin care, anti aging products, hair products that aren't just drug store brands. ( nothing wrong with drug store or upscale brands, I'm a Wal-Mart lady) Not all men go out full glam with loads of makeup , but some do. Our local Benefit makeup counter & brow bar has the most knowlegable , helpful and handsome young man representing their products. His makeup is an understated, more natural look. His eyebrows, eyeliner and eyelashes put everyone around him to shame.

Heck, facial hair styling and new hairstyles for men both require serious products that have good quality . Plus , Sephora will sample most any product they have. No need to waste $$ on what you don't like.

For the men who go full glam with winged eyeliner and mega brows- & hairuptothere---appreciation ! --- Rock it out!

I would just like to give a little context of why I am here (apart from being an avid sleuth for many years).
I'm not sure of the rules, so forgive me and correct me if I over step them.
My nephew (by marriage) was murdered by his father. Strangled with the shoe lace his mother had given him the same day, to replace his for his shoe.
I'll write more shortly

NU said during her first recorded interview that she noticed the girls beds were left unmade, and that was unusual for SW. It seemed odd to me that she didn’t mention that she saw SW’s bed ripped apart. LE mentioned the bed ripped apart and bedding on the floor during the first day’s visit to the house. Then, the next day LE noticed the bedding in the kitchen trash. I think I’m reading that right. https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf
Layla123, to confirm, did LE see that the master bed had been stripped of its fitted and top sheet and pillow cases on the first day on the wellness check? And it was only on the second day the top sheet and pillow cases were in the kitchen garbage can? Seems odd as you say that NU did not mention that in the interviews perhaps NU did not go into their master bedroom and/or LE prevented NU from entering their master bedroom?

I did watch NU in an interview state the girls beds were unmade and that was not like SW because she was "very OCD" about things like that. Start 3:37
Video: Friend of woman allegedly killed by husband on why something 'didn't seem right'

Just jumping off this post and no directed at you, (I'm not sure if you're indicating anything), but are most people always super polite with their spouses and kids? My mother is. But I'm not. I can be a yeller and impatient. And sometimes I say things that aren't nice. (Although I don't think saying you're not helpful in a video is rude). You know most people aren't perfect. But I'm the first one EVERYONE in my family comes to for support and unconditional love.

I just look at her face and how she seems to look at her husband and kids for the most part with a lot of love.

Take this video of her birthday for example. It's her day and everyone is standing around singing happy birthday to her as they wait for her to blow out the candles.

But all she has eyes for are her little girls. Just beaming at them enjoying themselves. It's not about her, which would be the case if she was a narcissist as some have suggested:

I agree completely. SW exuded total love for those little girls, and they genuinely adored her in return. There was a plenty of intimate closeness between them. This can not be denied.

One thing I saw posted and not sure if it’s been discussed is that CW liked a post on Twitter between 10:12pm and midnight. This makes me think he couldn’t have killed kids before Shanann got home unless he’s really cold blooded and can go about his day like that. It really makes me now think it all happened after SW got home. Though I do guess he went about his day the next day with no worry, so who knows now.
Oh, please explain!! (and I will see your response in a few pages, I'm behind. Lol)

I wonder if CW is all scratched up on his back and chest under that tee shirt. You would think there would be scratches on his arms too but since he was wearing short sleeves in the interview probably not. If no scratches anywhere on his person I would think everyone was caught off guard.

Or, perhaps a pillowcase or sheet was used (then thrown in the kitchen trash bin)? Were there pillowcase or sheet fibers found under SW's nails?

Just one of the theories rolling around in my head........ might be a good explanation for the lack of visible scratches?

NU said during her first recorded interview that she noticed the girls beds were left unmade, and that was unusual for SW. It seemed odd to me that she didn’t mention that she saw SW’s bed ripped apart. LE mentioned the bed ripped apart and bedding on the floor during the first day’s visit to the house. Then, the next day LE noticed the bedding in the kitchen trash. I think I’m reading that right. https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf
Aramazd Andressian strangled and killed his young son Aramazd Jr who was 5 in the backseat of his BMW after a fun trip to Disneyland and left his little body by a tree at Castaic Lake in CA. Him and his wife were going through an ugly custody battle.

LE had found vomit on his little jacket in the backseat after he was strangled. Perhaps there was vomit on the bedding therefore thrown in the trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties