Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea who did it or why. But like lots of us I think it’s creepy as hell.

Question for you if you feel like answering. People are talking about Thrive and how most of Shanann's friends were part of the Thrive machine. Were you part of that particular MLM? Or are you? Do you know if Shanann had friends outside of that business?

Layla123, to confirm, did LE see that the master bed had been stripped of its fitted and top sheet and pillow cases on the first day on the wellness check? And it was only on the second day the top sheet and pillow cases were in the kitchen garbage can? Seems odd as you say that NU did not mention that in the interviews perhaps NU did not go into their master bedroom and/or LE prevented NU from entering their master bedroom?

I did watch NU in an interview state the girls beds were unmade and that was not like SW because she was "very OCD" about things like that. Start 3:37
Video: Friend of woman allegedly killed by husband on why something 'didn't seem right'
I attached the affidavit. Read it and see what you think. The way it’s written, it’s hard to get an exact understanding on the timeline. I think I’m right.

I helped clean up the beaches after the 1989 Alaska oil spill in PWS near Cordova. Birds, otters, beaver, other mammals oiled, piling up the corpses on the beaches, before calling them in for the tally. No fishing season for salmon, permanent damage to the herring, and guess what, push away the sand on the beaches and some is still there in solid matts like molten tires. And I'll tell you this is why I really don't buy any of the comments where ppl don't think crude burial is so bad. We're not talking about safflower oil here.
Good for you!!! I helped too. It was so sad but really felt good to help the marinelife.

Aramazd Andressian strangled and killed his young son Aramazd Jr who was 5 in the backseat of his BMW after a fun trip to Disneyland and left his little body by a tree at Castaic Lake in CA. Him and his wife were going through an ugly custody battle.

LE had found vomit on his little jacket in the backseat after he was strangled. Perhaps there was vomit on the bedding therefore thrown in the trash.
The only reason I can think of, for the bedding being in the trash, is to conceal and ultimately destroy physical evidence. So likely something along the lines of the case you mentioned.

Layla123, to confirm, did LE see that the master bed had been stripped of its fitted and top sheet and pillow cases on the first day on the wellness check? And it was only on the second day the top sheet and pillow cases were in the kitchen garbage can? Seems odd as you say that NU did not mention that in the interviews perhaps NU did not go into their master bedroom and/or LE prevented NU from entering their master bedroom?

I did watch NU in an interview state the girls beds were unmade and that was not like SW because she was "very OCD" about things like that. Start 3:37
Video: Friend of woman allegedly killed by husband on why something 'didn't seem right'

The affidavit shows they found, the day of the wellness check when NU was there, that the bedding from the master bedroom was on the ground. I guess days later they found bedding in the trash. I didn't realize that distinction until @Layla123 pointed it out.

One thing I saw posted and not sure if it’s been discussed is that CW liked a post on Twitter between 10:12pm and midnight. This makes me think he couldn’t have killed kids before Shanann got home unless he’s really cold blooded and can go about his day like that. It really makes me now think it all happened after SW got home. Though I do guess he went about his day the next day with no worry, so who knows now.

Great catch!!!!!

Aramazd Andressian strangled and killed his young son Aramazd Jr who was 5 in the backseat of his BMW after a fun trip to Disneyland and left his little body by a tree at Castaic Lake in CA. Him and his wife were going through an ugly custody battle.

LE had found vomit on his little jacket in the backseat after he was strangled. Perhaps there was vomit on the bedding therefore thrown in the trash.
LE said they examined the bedding and found no signs of foul play.

Yes, the gas cans evidence was the one and only incontrovertible evidence that Arias couldn't lie herself out of. The prosecutor's gas can strategy was magical.

For this case, I think there will be, not one, but numerous evidence pointing to premeditation.

Arias carefully planned and is a clever liar. CW poorly planned and is not as clever.
BBM
It sure was! Wasn't it spectacular?! :D

I don’t know all the ins and outs of bankruptcy, but if the Watts declared bankruptcy in 2015, would they be able to amass a high credit card debt again, so quickly afterwards? Wouldn’t they have to deal in cash for awhile? Or pay exorbitant interest rates and only allowed extremely low credit limits? Does anyone know?

I have no idea, because I’m a frugal-*advertiser censored* , and deathly afraid of debt.

Frankly, I have no idea how they did any of what they did. None of it makes sense. And it’s really, really bugging me.

One possibility is that they had opened lines of credit in the children’s names/SS#s. I’ve read dozens of stories on Reddit from people whose parents have done this.

I realize this has been discussed at length about the baby monitor but this SW Facebook video shows is the baby monitor is on SW's night stand and it looks to intermittently switch between the girls rooms without needing to be manually switched by a person. Starts at 3:24 Based on the monitor in the video there is no possible way a person could tell if a child was blue. IMO
Shanann Watts

Interesting comment by SW to CW at 4:07
"You're not very helpful Chris"
I couldn't tell what Chris said to her that promoted her annoyed response. His other comments were friendly and supportive and it is toward the end of her rambling that apparently some were signing off. JMO

Yes, had been wondering about how any DNA or evidence of any sort would remain on them other than the body itself like bruises. They’d have to gently wash the oil off and then fibers and DNA would whisk away as well, right?
I still haven't seen a report as to whether they were tied into plastic bags or not. Has anyone else?

I cannot even imagine how this has impacted your circle of friends. I am so sorry you all are going through this.
Thank you. It’s been hard losing her and some of the post-crime character dissection afterward has almost been worse. i can honestly say in the time that I knew her I NEVER ONCE heard Shanann judge another person, speculate on anyone’s character or criticize others behind their back. She was all about encouraging people to be their best, and she was a positive energy in many lives imcluding mine. It warmed my heart to see how genuinely happy she was when one of her friends accomplished something. Job success, weight loss, relationship victories, adult graduations, new babies — she rooted for it all and celebrated when it happened.

She would never have dreamt of questioning someone’s life, motivation and character the way hers is being picked apart by total strangers. And she’s not even here to defend herself. It’s the main reason I decided to go through the effort to be a VI. Everything she valued is being questioned and she deserves to have somebody try to keep baseless rumors at bat. It’s what she would have done in a heartbeat for a friend if she were here.

I would just like to give a little context of why I am here (apart from being an avid sleuth for many years).
I'm not sure of the rules, so forgive me and correct me if I over step them.
My nephew (by marriage) was murdered by his father. Strangled with the shoe lace his mother had given him the same day, to replace his for his shoe.
I'll write more shortly

He covered his boy's eyes with coins and laid him to rest in the house.
Then failed miserably at electrocuting himself at the electric company his recently estranged wife worked for.
The saddest thing was walking into his house. Shoes still there in the hall. He was 6 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties