Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, don’t shoot or tar and feather the devil’s wingman(me)...

I’ve been thinking about theories while walking 5 miles.

What if there was a night light that somehow showed up as blue on a baby monitor (say an Elsa light with a blue bulb). I watch our grands on monitors but they have no night lights in their rooms, and ours read as grainy b & w...
What if SW knew CW had been out Sat night and was so angry she killed the girls?
I had an employee once who went crazy when her bf of many years dumped her. It got ugly. I called the police.
And then CW killed baby Niko and SW after witnessing the deaths of the girls?
ADD? Acute Distress Disorder. This is discussed in the link below. I never heard of ADD until I read the link below.
Maybe PSTD??

Just stuff rattling in my brain. Just theories.
I’m not saying I believe any of this, except C.W. killed SW and the baby.
Just thinking of how the defense might approach this case.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-witnessing-crime-often-goes-undiagnosed.html

There were TV cameras there.

Oh yeah. They start presenting an image to the potential jury pool almost immediately. Although I've noticed they seem to get better over time.

The real acting occurs when the jury has been seated though.

I so remember casey anthony. It was grotesque how she preened and threw tantrums, displayed rage and laughed whenever the jury was out of the room. The exact moment the jury filed in it was like a light switch each time. She immediately became doe-eyed, calm and innocent looking.

Quite evil, IMO.

You're right, we don't know a lot. But JMO, I'm not so sure CW was "in love" with the AP. There are married men who have affairs and sometimes even multiple affairs because it gives them an ego boost, AND because they secretly feel a lot of anger and resentment for toward their wives, for whatever reason. The affair allows them to "crap" on their wives, behind their backs.

Do they tell their wives about their affairs? Nope - and they are mortified when their wives discover the infidelity and she tells them she she is done.

JMO, this is exactly what I think happened in this case. I do think the separation discussion likely occurred before the night of the murders and he had some time to stew over it.

All JMO.
Yes but I’m looking at the whole big picture and the outcome. He could have thought he was in love with the other woman maybe was really young and was infatuated with her. Look at the Sabrina Simone case. This does happen. It appears this marriage was hanging on by a fine thread. SW thought he might be having an affair but had “no game” but obviously he did. There must have been animosity, resentment going on in this marriage and it was falling apart. He doesn’t seem the type to have a relationship it he was really happy in his marriage. Why stray if your happy? This affair could be what motivated him wanting a separation.

Regarding the closeness of the homes, and whether or not the neighbors heard anything, it seems there are mixed opinions on that here. Thought I read early on that one neighbor heard some loud voices, and another heard nothing?

I decided to check the weather history on the Accuweather site for Frederick on Aug 12/13.

On Sunday, Aug 12, 2018, the high was 92 and the low 49. I would assume people would have had their windows closed and the AC on during the day, and by 2-5 am the temps would have been in the 50s approaching 49... which means windows could have been open, or closed, depending on your home and how cool you like it. I know that even when it's in the 50s we often have upstairs windows open at night because it gets so darn hot up there and the air just doesn't enter the interior, plus we like it cooler. So I'm thinking some homes would have been closed up and others may have been enjoying the cooler temps with windows open...

That brings up a good question - if you're in a married partnership and the husband does have sperm frozen somewhere, do both parties need to sign a consent to "use it" in the future?

I'm reminded of a funny episode of Brooklyn 99, but, alas, I don't know the answer. Good question.

Shanann Watts (hope the link is posted correctly)

Ok, let me first state that I let my mind wander trying to connect dots, sometimes going deep into the rabbit hole. Furthermore, I have not formed an actual theory on this part, hence the mind wandering, and considering all possibilities. BUT this was posted on August 9th, just before her trip to AZ. Foreshadowing, Maybe??? MOO, IMO, speculating, and whatever other letters I am supposed to put there.

and i am with you @flourish on "And ducking now for the inevitable tomatoes and "but crude oil!"

Can I ask you what leads you t think he "primped up " for the interviews? I thought he was wearing the same style he usually did. Shorts, T and flip-flops.
( I agree that he doesn't seem suicidal to me in those interviews though)

If you look at other interviews, of parents s with missing children or spouses, the day after they go missing, the loved ones usually look disheveled, have puffy faces/red eyes from crying, lack of sleep...sometimes unshaven, often trembling or shaky when they speak. They usually beg others to search,and to try and help them find their loved ones.

CW looks like he is ready for a photo shoot. Nicely trimmed beard, hair combed, spiffy new fancy T-shirt, that his wife, who had just supposedly slaughtered his babies, had given him the week before. He was upbeat and smily for much of the casual interview. I didn't see any urgency or desperation in his words.

Shanann Watts (hope the link is posted correctly)

Ok, let me first state that I let my mind wander trying to connect dots, sometimes going deep into the rabbit hole. Furthermore, I have not formed an actual theory on this part, hence the mind wandering, and considering all possibilities. BUT this was posted on August 9th, just before her trip to AZ. Foreshadowing, Maybe??? MOO, IMO, speculating, and whatever other letters I am supposed to put there.

and i am with you @flourish on "And ducking now for the inevitable tomatoes and "but crude oil!"
I'm one of the few (I think) who don't think that's related, just kids play and creepy in hindsight. I taught preschool for a long time--putting a cover over the head of a doll when "tucking in" isn't unusual in my years of experience.

Most lawyers recommend not to leave the house for a myriad of reasons. In my state, the person filing could say they were abandoned when the spouse left. Also, in my state....affairs don't matter. I don't think they really weigh in on many states. Just the at fault ones. Colorado is a no fault state.
Wow, that's crazy. Doesn't seem fair that someone can just take off with another woman and uproot the spouse from the home. Abandonment where I live has to be for a year, including withholding sex.

A little O/T but related to this thread. I keep seeing people do an
"@" with a person's name afterwards.

I've never seen that on other threads. Is that new with the new software that this website is using? Does it send somebody an email?

TIA

It tags the person and they should get a notification to check it out

ETA: @dixiegirl1035 (did you get a notification)

I'm one of the few (I think) who don't think that's related, just kids play and creepy in hindsight. I taught preschool for a long time--putting a cover over the head of a doll when "tucking in" isn't unusual in my years of experience.
I can appreciate that opinion, i am a mom of boys and a girl who never really played with baby dolls. And it could be that she posts so much on SM that it's the norm for her. idk..... these rabbit holes make me question everything I think I have figured out!

He's baaaaaaaaaack...(article published yesterday)

Man who claims affair with accused family killer Chris Watts says Colorado dad gave him money, claimed pregnant wife Shanann Watts was ‘abusive’: EXCLUSIVE

Bolte said when he was recently questioned by FBI agents they accused him of “leaving something out,” which he insists he is not. He also said that lawyers for both the prosecution and the defense had attempted to track him down at his parents’ home in Wyoming.

Bolte provided CrimeOnline with screenshots of text messages between him and Watts that appear to support some type of relationship with Watts. Bolte said they were the first text messages he and Watts exchanged away from the MeetMe app. The messages differ starkly in tone from screenshots circulating on social media, purporting to be messages between Watts and Bolte. Bolte is aware of the images that have circulated and insists they have been fabricated, pointing out that the messages indicate the two men met on Tinder, which Bolte says is not true.

But Bolte did say that Chris had given him some money while they were together. He said that Chris gave him cash on a few occasions when he was in need of financial help, and that Chris offered the money while also stating that he was struggling financially himself. Bolte said that in addition to the cash gifts, which he believes totaled around $1,000, Chris Watts bought him expensive skin care products at Sephora. Bolte said Watts paid in cash.
TB is milking this for everything he can -- he's probably hoping that someone else will buy him "expensive skin care products at Sephora".
I don't take anything that TB says with more than a grain of salt...:eek:

If his version was true, and he really did see his wife strangling his baby, wouldn't there be screaming and hollering and lots of noise in the aftermath?
You would THINK if that were the CASE, they both would have been shrieking their heads off and that would have been somewhat overheard by some neighbors. MOO.

Random thoughts on sentencing in CO:

Trying to figure out best case scenario for CW since CW has confessed to murder of SW, not in SD of himself, not by accidental occurrence, but in a rage of anger. I'll bet there is evidence to support premeditation (1st degree), but even 2nd degree murder is punishable with a min 10 years (clean record) and max 48 years.

Tampering with evidence will get you "fined" in misdemeanor cases, but since murder is a felony offense, the penalty for TWE can be up to 20 years in prison. For low-balling purposes, let's just say he gets 10 years for each count of TWE = 30 years + 10 for 2nd degree. That's around 40 years (being generous). He's what? 33 years old?

My point is, does it even matter who killed the kids? Not looking good for CW. JMO

Late edit: Forgot about the charges of unlawful termination of pregnancy. Not sure the penalty.

I know nothing about Lupus and fertility. But FWIW, I endured PAIN for years and couldn't get health providers to look at the possibility of endometriosis because a significant symptom of endometriosis is infertility. I had ZERO problems with infertility. My ex husband sneezed and I got pregnant. :rolleyes: Eventually I found a doc who listened, did a hysterectomy, and found severe scarring from years of guess what? Endometriosis. Pain free 6 years now! But the point is maybe it's possible that her fertility wasn't affected even though that would be expected with Lupus. Again, I DON'T KNOW much about Lupus.
Hey, I am not expert by any means but I do have a similar ilk to it, and was actually treated for lupus before my ilk was narrowed down. Infertility does not mean the ability to concieve by itself, it also includes the ability to carry a baby. It depends on the severity of the disease but it's more likely carrying the baby that was issue. Not conceiving. Also, I heard NAU say she was going to hear the heartbeat for the first time at 15 or 16 weeks, very high risk autoimmune pregnancies are bi-weekly and weekly sonography and the heartbeat is heard much earlier. Just so heartbreaking, hearing the heartbeat at 15-16 weeks leads me to believe she and Nico were doing just fine. There is another possibility that I'm aware of that affect conceiving, for severe types of autoimmunes one of the old tried and true medicines is Methotrexate. It really helps people function better but is toxic to pregnancy, and can affect the eggs to come for up to 9 months. (they use it to dissolve falopian tube pregnancies).

sigh... English is my second language, please bear with me. What I meant is he did not looked disheveled.
Oh, I understand disheveled :) I was wondering if he was hung over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member