Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I didn't find out that they were going to separate or anything like that until I called Chris that morning. When I called him and asked him where she was, that's when he told me and I basically told him that that wasn't my [concern] at that particular moment because it wasn't and that their business was their business, that they would either work it out or they wouldn't."
Friend of woman allegedly killed by husband not 'shocked' by his arrest
I want to compliment you, you are so quick and helpful either adding links to another's or yours like above. Also, thank you for putting all of these in media & timeline thread. Impressive :)

Either that or he had help.
I think the speed and determination it took to do everything he did after they were dead is further proof of guilt with fear of being caught versus someone shocked and rocked by witnessing his wife kill his daughters. It required singular focus and energy. Again, only a guilty man could spring into action without falling apart IMO.

I really do not think CW had help but what do I know. I think he was running on adrenaline and the realization of what he done. I do feel that he wanted to run off in the sunset with his latest squeeze.MOO.

Then why didn't he? oooooh my head hurts.....

what if he did washed then? removed them from dryer? dump them on the floor? thinking, I will make the bed before I go to work,
and then will dispose of cell phone, purse, shoes, luggage and meds; and with the rush of disposing of their bodies he forgot?

Yes, I need the head exploding emoji...

Yes, they said that but something gave the Defense the idea that the ME wasn't going to swab the necks of the girls so the PD brought in a DNA expert who informed the judge that DNA could still be present if oil was there. And the autopsies were to be completed that same day. CW most certainly knew whether the tanks were full or empty. JMO

A moderater has snipped your post for a reason. I have had it happen. It is part of the learning process of WS, at least it was for me. The mod usually gives a reason for the snip.
Thanks, Kensie, It hasn't happened to me (yet!) I had noticed it and was wondering.

He may have gotten a good night’s sleep that Monday night. I’m thinking that if he slept well at the Thayers’ house that Tuesday night, that could have been one of the red flags to them- that he wasn’t losing any sleep over their disappearance.

They were concerned enough that they rang LE and reported their observations when he left their home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties