Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inhaled allergens such as pet dander can trigger asthma attacks. The child was allergic to dogs and cats.

https://www.webmd.com/asthma/guide/allergies-asthma#1

CAN trigger asthma attacks. This is not always a given for those with asthma, which can be triggered by many and sometimes specific things. I was just wondering if it's specifically noted anywhere that this was a specific trigger for her.

If I recall correctly there are videos, I'm thinking of the whipped cream one, with the dog engaging and no asthma. Animals do not always trigger it. I don't recall seeing anywhere where SW, or CW for that matter, said that this was a specific trigger for her. JMO in case I need to say so

Yes, he did tell police he initiated the conversation and he wanted the separation. I've always wondered why he did this. He also made sure to mention it to her friend when he spoke to her. There must be a reason for this. Usually when a husband murders his wife he does not admit to any argument or bring up the idea of separation. Maybe he was setting the stage to suggest SW went into a rage, or somehow lost her mind as a result, and killed the children? Seems too obvious to be true.
But look, some of the ppl on the board are proposing just that.

Yes, he did tell police he initiated the conversation and he wanted the separation. I've always wondered why he did this. He also made sure to mention it to her friend when he spoke to her. There must be a reason for this. Usually when a husband murders his wife he does not admit to any argument or bring up the idea of separation. Maybe he was setting the stage to suggest SW went into a rage, or somehow lost her mind as a result, and killed the children? Seems too obvious to be true.
I think that that was when he was pretending that they were just missing, wasn't it?

Totally agreed, except the part about him asking her for a divorce, I don't know if there is proof of that. Except in his own mind per the affidavit, where HE SAID he asked for a separation. (willing to be corrected) .
Oh, yea you’re right on that! Separation. (Insert air quotes)

But if I had a friend who was whinging on “I keep telling my spouse I want a separation but they keep saying no” I’d hit them with a proverbial 2x4 and LMAO at them...

Again, no permission is needed. ;)

I know, the fight idea is both plausible and logical. But what I can't understand is that the neighbours heard nothing (except the dog, as far as we know) in an area where the houses are so close together?

I live in a new build in Colorado, and I have to say I only hear dog barking (if they are outside), and the horn of the nightly freight train (about a mile away, and it is not loud). As far as anyone having open windows at night, my development is still under construction, and open windows at night can be problematic in the summer. Dust/sand blowing in due to wind, and unexpected storms during the night.(We've had several since we've been here). I have yet to hear anything from the inside of another's home in the 7 months we've lived here. So, I think it's very possible that an argument would not be heard by neighbors in the wee hours of the morning. moo

Been away for a bit and wow have the tables turned ! SW has a mental illness because she used nebulisers on her children and used chiropractors ??? I don't use either but know many who do including my sister for her children who have various medical issues . I took my daughter to one when she was 6 and she had pneumonia. After the first few cracks I was nearly in tears . I couldn't bear him doing that to her . My point though is just because I'm not a fan of it personally, it doesn't mean I will label or judge someone who does. We could dig around for weeks looking at medical studies proving the benefits of these processes but it really gets you nowhere . IMO because there hasn't been any new evidence or information revealed , we are starting to dig around and create new theories etc. IMO I think this case will end up being unfortunately pretty simple. I think CW wanted out of the marriage and family life and killed SW in anger and felt he had to kill the little girls to make it look like they'd all left him. I can not understand , fathom or accept any of his reasoning but I don't think there was a lot of premeditation, just a lot of pent up emotion . No one deserved to die and no matter what people thought of SW she doesn't deserve to be treated this way . I'm sure the actual trial will be even more horrific.
I understand that all the sleuthers are just trying to make a little sense of this whole tragedy .

OK are tree nuts only ones like cashews, filberts, walnuts, etc? Or do they include pine nuts, and other less famous nuts that also grow on trees? Are peanuts the only ones that are excluded from nuts because they are legumes?

If he tells police that he asked Shanann for a separation, it opens the door to her having taken the kids and left him.

When the bodies were found, he used this talk of separation, to push the idea that she killed the kids because she was so angry.

The “separation” thing served him well, as he was able to apply it to both scenarios.

I truly don't understand SW's reaction to MIL giving the Drumstick bar. Those have peanuts on top.
Not all of them. They have different varieties now--chocolate lovers, s'mores, mint, etc and not all are topped with nuts like the original. I'd imagine they all are processed in the same place though maybe?

Eta I missed the point-peanuts not tree nuts. Idk

The people claiming we should not analyze SW's behavior ( from videos and VI contributions available ) are analyzing CW's behavior from videos and VI contributions ‍♀️. While it's not a "pscyhcological assessment," the information available does give insight into the dynamics of their relationship, which is very important.

Thank you - a few of us have been saying the same thing, but the majority don't agree.
Welcome to WS @ACE422

CW states he goes down stairs, and then sees SW, on monitors, in 'killing' action.
If as he states, SW is in such a state, what about sound!
What is so important downstairs, to not see monitors or hear any sounds, for several minutes: as takes time to 'strangle'?

Oh, I see. Thank you for enlightening me. Isn't it pretty strange that she would be able to get away with posting this "abuse" all over her social media for years and no one close to her said anything about it until after she was murdered and unable to speak for herself? MOO.

We see many cases on here , tragic ones, where children are not taken to the doctor, and they suffer needlessly.

But in this case, we are hearing that she took her daughters in for too many appointments, too many consultations.

I would agree totally that Munchausen is a horrible malady and those children suffer horribly. But in the cases that I know of, the children were debilitated by their caretaker. They were in wheelchairs, or in bed for days, and unable to attend school etc, because they were so 'ill.'

I don't see anything at all like that here. Those operations for the ears are very very common. Allergies are very common. I see nothing suspicious about those medical treatments. The same with childhood asthma.

In my opinion, the girls were very healthy and active and happy. They were doing great.

I dont understand what the criticism and accusations are. She was too focused on her children health issues?

Been away for a bit and wow have the tables turned ! SW has a mental illness because she used nebulisers on her children and used chiropractors ??? I don't use either but know many who do including my sister for her children who have various medical issues . I took my daughter to one when she was 6 and she had pneumonia. After the first few cracks I was nearly in tears . I couldn't bear him doing that to her . My point though is just because I'm not a fan of it personally, it doesn't mean I will label or judge someone who does. We could dig around for weeks looking at medical studies proving the benefits of these processes but it really gets you nowhere . IMO because there hasn't been any new evidence or information revealed , we are starting to dig around and create new theories etc. IMO I think this case will end up being unfortunately pretty simple. I think CW wanted out of the marriage and family life and killed SW in anger and felt he had to kill the little girls to make it look like they'd all left him. I can not understand , fathom or accept any of his reasoning but I don't think there was a lot of premeditation, just a lot of pent up emotion . No one deserved to die and no matter what people thought of SW she doesn't deserve to be treated this way . I'm sure the actual trial will be even more horrific.
I understand that all the sleuthers are just trying to make a little sense of this whole tragedy .
I wish there was a button for a million likes for this!

Inhaled allergens such as pet dander can trigger asthma attacks. The child was allergic to dogs and cats.

https://www.webmd.com/asthma/guide/allergies-asthma#1
The link you provided makes no mention of that. Is there a link that verifies she was allergic , or had dangerous reactions to animals? Was the dog always kept inside? It seems that SW was an obsessive house cleaner, and CW cleaned as well. I would imagine that would keep the dander way down. Also what kind of dog was it? Did it have fur or hair that grows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers