Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no "wanting to believe" SW didn't do it. CW put his children's bodies in an oil tank, and never called 911 for help. He's the bad guy, I'm tellin' ya.
Yes, IMO he made sure those people were dead, one way or another. Calling 911 might have saved a few lives, as his wife and little boy's life could have been saved had he just shoved her off.

For those complaining about SW being discussed as anything less than a victim, I wish you would take it up with Tricia, although I think she has already made it clear.

It's discouraging to wade through pages and pages, admonishing posters for having an unpopular opinion.

Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

One of many messages from Tricia -

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for participating. This is certainly a lively discussion.

Please remember just because someone disagrees with you doesn't' mean it's against TOS. I know it is very difficult for many of you to believe Chris Watts story that his wife, Shanann killed their kids but it is his defense and members are allowed to believe that's how this crime went down. Please do not berate anyone for wanting to withhold judgment or believing in Chris Watts story. You can certainly debate but in a mature manner.

Carry on and thank you,
Tricia
So much this, thank you @BayouBelle_LA

Bears consistent repeating

This is what I'm confused about.
I'm thinking about Travis A, the threads stayed mostly civil.
There were different views but no unsubstantiated rumors allowed.
Kept it a healthy conversation for all.
Yes, it is my opinion if we keep posting unverified rumor and judgement before we know it we have a thread gone wild... and then a shutdown for 3 hours to review and clean up the thread. Jmo

The ice cream was given to a grandchild. This does not necessarily mean BW or CW IMO.
Why in the world would an ice cream be given to one grandchild and not the other two? Was that because it had nuts? CeCe and Bella had to watch another child eat ice cream but they couldn't have any?

Last edited:
BBM
It’s not relevant. We can carry on for another entire thread about closets, coconuts, and chiropractors, but it doesn’t have squat to do with anything, but it sure hinders any serious discussion of the facts and evidence. MOO

The first time I saw him on tv, I told my daughter, this reminds me of the Sherri Papini case for some reason. He was so laid back and calm when his two babies and wife were missing. I thought maybe it might be just a ploy for publicity for some unknown reason. I didn't believe him for a minute after watching his "so called" pleas for their return (or whatever, according to him). I didn't believe him, I just didn't know why, YET.

The next thing I heard was he had revealed where his wife and children were dumped/buried/disposed of. I was floored and felt a little guilty for thinking he/she might have been pulling a hoax (for whatever reason). But it was his casual manner in his interviews that convinced me nothing was seriously wrong.

Is he a good liar, or what!!! Watching him on fb videos with his children beforehand, I KNOW he is a good liar. Can he tell the truth? Obviously he can when push comes to shove. He told LE where he disposed of the bodies of all of them. But, as far as I can tell, those are the only truths I can see regarding him. JMO, MOO. His whole life has been filled with "pulling the wool" over the eyes of anyone who knew him. MOO

The first time I saw him on tv, I told my daughter, this reminds me of the Sherri Papini case for some reason. He was so laid back and calm when his two babies and wife were missing. I thought maybe it might be just a ploy for publicity for some unknown reason. I didn't believe him for a minute after watching his "so called" pleas for their return (or whatever, according to him). I didn't believe him, I just didn't know why, YET.

The next thing I heard was he had revealed where his wife and children were dumped/buried/disposed of. I was floored and felt a little guilty for thinking he/she might have been pulling a hoax (for whatever reason). But it was his casual manner in his interviews that convinced me nothing was seriously wrong.

Is he a good liar, or what!!! Watching him on fb videos with his children beforehand, I KNOW he is a good liar. Can he tell the truth? Obviously he can when push comes to shove. He told LE where he disposed of the bodies of all of them. But, as far as I can tell, those are the only truths I can see regarding him. JMO, MOO. His whole life has been filled with "pulling the wool" over the eyes of anyone who knew him. MOO
BBM. He actually did not reveal anything about the bodies until LE found SW's body, he lied right up until then.

CW didn't come up with that story until he had talked to his father. Why not right from the time he got arrested??!!

Can you please provide a link showing he hadn't "come up" with his story until he talked to his dad. I didn't think we heard about what his story was prior to hearing "the story." And how do you know when exactly he "came up" with it? Just because he didn't express it to anyone until he talked with his dad doesn't mean he was lying. My guess was he was scared to tell his story--rightfully so, and waited until he knew he had his dad's love and support.

But please provide a link that his story changed between arrest and Dad.

"Days after letting police inside his home so they could help find his missing family, Christopher Watts told investigators "he would tell the truth."

Watts first asked to speak with his father, then admitted to killing his wife, Shannan. Watts told police in court papers released Monday that he killed her after witnessing her strangling one of the girls on a baby monitor. He said she had already killed the other child." Christopher Watts blames his wife for daughters' killings, court documents say

He didn't change his story between arrest and dad, as he didn't tell a story until after he spoke with his dad. His story changed from the initial missing person's porch story, but not between arrest and talk with dad, which is what was stated above. The "she killed the girls then I killed them" has been his story since his arrest, unless you have link to show otherwise? Because that link provided doesn't show a change in stories between arrest and his current story.

BBM

Maybe because he did want the separation. In fact, he wanted to erase SW from his life. His kids too. And that's what he tried to do.

I don't believe, however, that SW was as happy in the marriage as she presented herself to be.
Yesterday my bro & SIL called long distance, and we exchanged a bunch of "hi how are you's" and "I'm fine's". None of us really are. That's what SM is all about. On FB I post mostly cute puppy videos, and do the rest privately. But I'm not building up a business. When I did have a business I was on every platform I could think of. Have you ever seen those youtube channels? Please please please subscribe, follow me, and be sure to look me up on instagram, FB, etc. (Not me personally, but it's just the culture now.) Some of those youtubers are making big big bucks, ie with gardening channels and you never see them say, hey man, I'm so depressed today, but look at my potato tower.

Last edited:
IMO, until more is released, we're just hashing out the limited information we have. Whenever that happens, in any thread, it becomes a standstill and degrades into a pissing match. There's so many cases on here that could use some attention while we wait on more information.

The trial may be years away. Eventually though, we will hear what evidence investigators gathered, and hear what the defense says about that evidence. Until then, we wait...and wait.. and wait.

I have searched and not been successful at finding autopsies of people found in crude oil, to get an idea of what would happen forensically. All I can find are people, mainly oilfield workers, found dead outside tanks. Has anyone found anything about this?

He didn't change his story between arrest and dad, as he didn't tell a story until after he spoke with his dad. His story changed from the initial missing person's porch story, but not between arrest and talk with dad, which is what was stated above. The "she killed the girls then I killed them" has been his story since his arrest, unless you have link to show otherwise? Because that link provided doesn't show a change in stories between arrest and his current story.
With respect, you or we do not know what he told LE before he talked with his father.

We don't know at all what he told LE between his voluntary media interviews and when he had the meeting with his dad and presented the latest story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody