Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the blood pooling stuff as a big deal either... they could have lain any sort of way for who knows how long. First at the home, then in the truck, then at the burial site, etc

One way in which it could be significant is if the girls’ lividity is anywhere other than the front of their bodies. The expert on AB yesterday stated that when a body is placed in a liquid, it will turn face down. If they were placed in the oil prior to lividity becoming fixed, it will be on the front. If it’s anywhere else, that would mean enough time elapsed for lividity to become fixed prior to their being placed in the tanks. Therefore, it could be proven they were deceased longer than what CW’s story indicates.

One way in which it could be significant is if the girls’ lividity is anywhere other than the front of their bodies. The expert on AB yesterday stated that when a body is placed in a liquid, it will turn face down. If they were placed in the oil prior to lividity becoming fixed, it will be on the front. If it’s anywhere else, that would mean enough time elapsed for lividity to become fixed prior to their being placed in the tanks. Therefore, it could be proven they were deceased longer than what CW’s story indicates.

It would have taken like 45 minutes just to get to the site... I don't see how lividity wouldn't already have happened somewhat. What if they were killed and put face down? Lividity in front... not yet in tanks.

Regardless of what he said, the state has to prove it. What if he recants his confession?

The bag was found at the oil site, but that doesn't mean the footprint was made on the bag at the oil site.

No.

A logical conclusion.
If he stepped on it at home, chances are it was empty. Putting something in it and moving it, picking it up and putting it down, and transporting it. What are the odds an imprint would be maintained? It appears they are speaking of an impression and not a bloody print.

It seems to me, logically, that a bag was discarded at the site, after being used, and then he stepped on it. If so, why barefoot.

Trying to come up with what where why on the bare footprint @ burial site. If he bagged the children's bodies at home I'm thinking he could have stepped on a bag.
But! CW has already confessed to putting the bodies where they were found. So, if they find a bag with his footprint at the site what's the big deal?

Someone else's footprint?

Oh gosh. I'm caught up reading. I must have skipped a thread or something.

If he stepped on it at home, chances are it was empty. Putting something in it and moving it, picking it up and putting it down, and transporting it. What are the odds an imprint would be maintained? It appears they are speaking of an impression and not a bloody print.

It seems to me, logically, that a bag was discarded at the site, after being used, and then he stepped on it. If so, why barefoot.

I don't agree with your empty theory. An oily print last a good while I think.
Why would you discard a bag you used to transport evidence? Probably just throw it all away.

It would have taken like 45 minutes just to get to the site... I don't see how lividity wouldn't already have happened somewhat. What if they were killed and put face down? Lividity in front... not yet in tanks.
What if they were killed before SW arrived home, in anticipation of her original arrival time. However she arrived approximately 3 hours after that and he was at the site an additional 3+ hours after SW did finally arrive home. Now we could be talking close to or more than 8 hours after the heinous crime. Hopefully we'll find out.

Wow, good explanation, thank you. I learn something new everyday.

I don't agree with your empty theory. An oily print last a good while I think.
Why would you discard a bag you used to transport evidence? Probably just throw it all away.
How would it be oily at the house? Why would he be barefoot at the house? He discarded or lost a sheet at the site, why not a bag?

I don't know the odds and I agree that it's probably not a bloody print. I just don't see him barefoot at the oil site. Possible, but not probable, for me. MOO

Last edited:
Trying to come up with what where why on the bare footprint @ burial site. If he bagged the children's bodies at home I'm thinking he could have stepped on a bag.
But! CW has already confessed to putting the bodies where they were found. So, if they find a bag with his footprint at the site what's the big deal?

Someone else's footprint?

Oh gosh. I'm caught up reading. I must have skipped a thread or something.
You're good! Would he really have stepped on the bag AFTER, it was. filled?If he stepped on the bag when it was empty wouldn't it being full. empty (sorry-ugh), moved around etc., obliterate an impression? Isn't it. More likely he dropped the empty bag at the site and then stepped on it? If so, why barefoot? Why barefoot at home, doing what he must have been doing?

How would it be oily at the house? Why would he be barefoot at the house? He discarded or lost a sheet at the site, why not a bag?

Oily from natural oils in/on your feet and fingers.
Why would he be barefoot at home??? happens alot.
You said discarded... I think maybe lost or forgotten more likely.
My point was that he already admitted being there and doing what he did... what does his footprint have to do with anything?
Unless, like mentioned before... it isn't his.

There are several videos that show him barefoot in the home. Shanann's shoes were found at the door. Lots of people go barefoot in their home. It makes sense to me that he would be barefoot at whatever "early in the morning" time (2 am, 4 am...) he was preparing to load the bodies into his truck. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member