Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
27658055_10155222502216935_6066596606940351991_n.jpg
33113884_10155439611731935_5341096775254016000_n.jpg
These precious little girls!!

And remember the neighbors system, cameras. Thank goodness for those neighbors :) Video, sound, ALL of it!!
I'm feeling a bit angry tonight, the need to defend precious, viciously murdered souls.

I've been angry for quite a while. It's beyond the pale to have to defend SW's love for her babies when all 3 of them are dead and buried. There's not a single shred of evidence to prove that she was anything but someone who cared for them dearly.

But he had to lie. He knew he had dumped those little girls in oil and buried their mother. That is rather serious.

Right. And lying to cover your butt (or out of what someone deems as "necessity") does not necessarily make one a compulsive or pathological liar. Compulsive liars don't just lie to get out of situations or to cover themselves-they will literally lie about the most insignificant things. It literally is a compulsion to them.

A compulsive liar lies even when they do not have to. Their lies are sometimes good and usually not. They are compulsive so they have to lie.
This is true but we haven't had any confirmation that CW is a compulsive liar yet, but he gave a stellar performance doing the porch interviews, imo. Once this goes to trial, we may learn if he lied in the marriage besides the affair/s, maybe about finances and so forth. So he may well be a compulsive liar or not. JMO

Right. And lying to cover your butt (or out of what someone deems as "necessity") does not necessarily make one a compulsive or pathological liar. Compulsive liars don't just lie to get out of situations or to cover themselves-they will literally lie about the most insignificant things. It literally is a compulsion to them.
I can give you an example of a compulsive liar that I know. We have mutual friends who moved to a property on acres about two hours away.
The woman told me she was going to visit them and when I saw her again, she described the property to me and the new dog that they had acquired in detail.
When I next saw my friends and asked how long she stayed, they told me that they were annoyed with her. They had prepared for her visit and she did not show up and they had heard nothing since.
Always telling unnecessary lies.

That is my question. Did he do that? Lie about stuff!

Here is the info about compulsive liars. To me, he fits.

11 Fascinating Scientific Facts About Pathological Liars

I can give you an example of a compulsive liar that I know. We have mutual friends who moved to a property on acres about two hours away.
The woman told me she was going to visit them and when I saw her again, she described the property to me and the new dog that they had acquired in detail.
When I next saw my friends and asked how long she stayed, they told me that they were annoyed with her. They had prepared for her visit and she did not show up and they had heard nothing since.
Always telling unnecessary lies.

That is what I wonder about him. Did he?

His lies were so ridiculous. That is why I think he may have been a liar. And this talks about Narcissim which people feel he has.

11 Fascinating Scientific Facts About Pathological Liars

This is true but we haven't had any confirmation that CW is a compulsive liar yet, but he gave a stellar performance doing the porch interviews, imo. Once this goes to trial, we may learn if he lied in the marriage besides the affair/s, maybe about finances and so forth. So he may well be a compulsive liar or not. JMO

He may very well be one, but I would need more information than just the porch interviews to judge him on. In fact, it was the porch interviews that made me fairly certain that he'd done something to his family.

That is what I am wondering. His lies were so ridiulous, The entrance to the house which we have had people explain on here. How ludicrous it was to lie about that.

And of course his porch discussions.

Just as I am unwilling to internet diagnose SW as being bi-polar or having borderline personality disorder based on some FB videos, I can't diagnose CW as being a compulsive liar based on one situation in which he was trying to cover his hiney. Compulsive and pathological lying is way more complicated than that. He'd have to have demonstrated a history of lying not just to defend himself, but over seemingly insignificant things, and not just things that are associated with the murders. He'd lie to his co-workers and friends about what he had for breakfast, what movie he saw over the weekend, who his friends were, what kind of house he grew up in, funny things his girls said...The lying would be a literal compulsion and would serve no other purpose than to feed the compulsion he was feeling. Conversely, the lying in the interview DID serve a purpose-to hopefully get him out of trouble.

And sure, this may very well be him. But until we start hearing these stories from people who actually met him and knew him, it's not an opinion I can make.

How could he!!! I don’t care if he gets the death penalty, there is no justice in taking away these little girls lives!
They did nothing! Nothing!!! He could have dropped them off at a neighbors house if he wanted to kill his wife! :mad:

I'd prefer a life sentence without parole and hope that he lived until he was in his 90s. Every day would be a living hell and that's exactly what he deserves. A death sentence would be the easy way out as would suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8