Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO we know nothing about the family of CW and I do not understand how they can be referenced repeatedly negatively. It seems to have started with the funeral and whether they should be allowed to attend. I see them as victims too. They lost lives as well. I understand supporting the prosecution of CW as your opinion, but imo no matter which view you take we have no evidence of family, friends, neighbors or the AP person having stake in this Crime.
And we have no evidence of SW having committed a crime either, other than the word of a known liar in danger of being sentenced to death. CW’s FB page was deleted so it can’t be picked apart. SW’s background is being speculated on with vigor. As the only party accused by LE of a crime, it seems fitting that CW’s background is game for speculation. I prefer not to reiterate the things that have been posted here that would indicate some dysfunction, but there’s enough fodder in previous threads to make people wonder.

And we have no evidence of SW having committed a crime either, other than the word of a known liar in danger of being sentenced to death. CW’s FB page was deleted so it can’t be picked apart. SW’s background is being speculated on with vigor. As the only party accused by LE of a crime, it seems fitting that CW’s background is game for speculation. I prefer not to reiterate the things that have been posted here that would indicate some dysfunction, but there’s enough fodder in previous threads to make people wonder.
I couldn’t agree more.

One person is facing five counts of first degree murder.

There is tremendous evidence against him

A guy, who went on tv and told nothing but lies, claims that he is only partially responsible for a crime that would otherwise make him eligible for the death penalty.

And yet the victim is being picked apart.

How sad.

Of course but he ran red lights (not) to get home after NUA had rung LE. He is such a liar.
This is the one instance where I think he might be telling the truth.

Except he wasn’t rushing home to look for his wife. He was rushing home to beat the police, and make sure they didn’t see anything he didn’t want them to see.

Of course, he was too late, and his hands became tied when LE and NU wanted to take a look inside. He couldn’t say no.

I’m not sure how long it takes, but I’m sure it will be a very thorough forensic analysis. It’s really incredible how much information they can obtain. In another murder case I followed, they could see when the accused had unplugged his iPhone from the charger and then later plugged it back into the charger - all at times he claimed to be asleep (when in reality he was dumping his wife’s body). Anything “deleted” is likely to be recovered too. Those phones will tell a story.

I think it would be quite a revelation if LE discovered that he had a burner phone. Either that or he never let his phone out of his sight. He had to have some safe way of contacting his AP even if she was a co-worker.

Of course but he ran red lights (not) to get home after NUA had rung LE. He is such a liar.

I can almost imagine that he was probably sitting in his car less than 3 miles away, parked on a curb, anxious, with eyes glued to NUA and LE via live feed on his home security app. That was a slow, painful drive for him towards his home, IMO.

I couldn’t agree more.

One person is facing five counts of first degree murder.

There is tremendous evidence against him

A guy, who went on tv and told nothing but lies, claims that he is only partially responsible for a crime that would otherwise make him eligible for the death penalty.

And yet the victim is being picked apart.

How sad.

How sad, indeed!

The police or lawyers have not given us another series of events to consider. Nothing about his timeline nor viewing the babies in the moniter can be disproven thus far IMO when the lights are on in a room color can be detected. We know the dog barked that night but not sure if wellness check time therefore it’s highly unlikely none of the people were dead until after she came home. She was told he wanted to separate according to his confession. Why kill her and the kids if he is involved with someone else and leaving?
“according to his confession” does not make it a fact. In fact, based on everything we know to be a fact (which is largely limited to his TV interviews, LE, NA and the T’s statements) it is more likely to be a lie.

Wow, amazing what we can do with technology these days! What this leads me to believe then, is 1) if they had the Vivint Garage Door Control (which seems they do, per AB), 2) if CW had the associated app installed on his smartphone, and c) if CW was aware of this feature, he could have simply opened his app and tapped a button to "Open your garage door" when NUA showed up that day. Or even for LE. o_O

Garage Door Control | Vivint Sky App

JMO.
Even if the app opened the garage door for NUA to get inside the garage,
CW claimed that the keypad was broken on the inner garage door that leads into the house.
The door and the keyboard is shown in the Christmas Eve Santa video where SW goes from inside the house through the inner garage door to retrieve Chris' phone.

Please see attached floorplans below.

Attachments

• Watts1stFloorRev3_092118.png
    Watts1stFloorRev3_092118.png
    418.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Watts2ndFloorRev1.png
    Watts2ndFloorRev1.png
    393.3 KB · Views: 16
I’m sure that’s the goal. Whether it will work, is another matter.

I think so too. As he's reportedly on suicide watch though, maybe he'd prefer the DP. I was talking about this with my hubby last night ... poor fellow, he has to listen to my daily updates ... and I asked him if he had a choice which would he prefer. He said he'd opt for the needle, especially as CW is so young.

CW claimed that the keypad was broken on the inner garage door that leads into the house.
The door and the keyboard is shown in the Christmas Eve Santa video where SW goes from inside the house through the inner garage door to retrieve Chris' phone.

Do we know that the garage door key pad (that CW claimed was broken) belonged to the inner garage door? Per the affidavit, I recall seeing "outside garage door key pad," which led me to speculate whether or not there was a garage door on the outside, such as on the side of the house. JMO.

Yeppers, it logs:
'door manually locked'... 'door locked from keypad'...
'door locked from user "whomever" from phone'
@whisperOFwings can it be disabled so CW did have to key in the number to open garage door, or he used a key?

@The Saint I'm wondering if it was disabled by CW, and if so, it would be interesting to know when he did it.

Good morning! The Watts thread is open for posting.

giphy.gif

link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members