Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One could only hope.

It’s his decision to make. I’m sure his attorneys will counsel him to take the 5th.

If he is a narcissist, as some suspect he may be, he will likely ignore his counsel and take the stand anyway, for 2 main reasons. One, it really upsets him when others have a bad opinion of him, and two, he thinks he is capable of winning them over because he is all that. JMO

If he is a narcissist, as some suspect he may be, he will likely ignore his counsel and take the stand anyway, for 2 main reasons. One, it really upsets him when others have a bad opinion of him, and two, he thinks he is capable of winning them over because he is all that. JMO
He thinks he's the smartest person in the room which is why he thought he was going to get away with this, IMO.

And I think that he could very well do that to force people to 'understand'.

Wow. Lucky for NUA when she rang him that he didn't say, "Okay. I'll unlock the door for you and you can wait inside", {shudder}, but of course he couldn't do that because the latch was on the front door. Another lucky break for NUA.
Right?!? I feel so relieved that she called LE.
But, if the garage code pad is the same as the door (they usually are) ...
he could have let the police in from work, from his phone.
Just sayin' o_O

Maybe the idea is that since people are considering his lies to be indicative to his being guilty, would the same be true in her case? Not really sure because I haven't seen it explained yet.

I think that you are correct. It has definitely not been fully explained but that seems to be the crux of it. However, I don't really see the equivalence between lying about killing your family and hiding their bodies and lying about how positive and happy you are all the time. Unless someone can demonstrate much more serious things SW was not honest about, I have a hard time making the leap.

I was watching Forensic Files and I bet this happened to CW and it's why he made so many mistakes:

Full Tilt Boogie
When you are operating under EXTREME stress, so hyper-focused on a specific goal that you start to make
silly mistakes on other things.

'I have a huge project due tomorrow, stayed up til 3am, I'm on the full tilt boogie, I missed my exit, left my credit card at the store, and locked my keys in the car.'

While doing the full tilt boogie-you are having an adrenaline rush that causes you to make mistakes you wouldn't normally make under normal circumstances
What could have caused him to be in the full tilt boogie?

I love that video! :) This is one of my favorite parts:

“…all this negativity we have going on. There's just too much of it. Our kids deserve better. I want my kids raised in a better world, so we need to make a better world, so make somebody happy today, find your purpose..."

MOO
Yes, I loved it too! IMO she showed how kind, honest, vulnerable and real she was. Despite setbacks in her life, she was so positive and looking forward to the future. She was also very kind and complementary to the other people on the video chat. She was sincere, not fake at all. IMO

I’m sure it’s been posted before, but what do you think about that photo SW took of the doll laying in the sofa with a white sheet over it?

Wow. Lucky for NUA when she rang him that he didn't say, "Okay. I'll unlock the door for you and you can wait inside", {shudder}, but of course he couldn't do that because the latch was on the front door. Another lucky break for NUA.

Right?!? I feel so relieved that she called LE.
But, if the garage code pad is the same as the door (they usually are) ...
he could have let the police in from work, from his phone.
Just sayin' o_O
Vivint installer said to us...
You don't need your garage opener anymore.
If you get to work and realize you may have left your garage door open, it will say on your phone "garage door open".
You select "close garage door".
garage door closes. Just sayin

I’m sure it’s been posted before, but what do you think about that photo SW took of the doll laying in the sofa with a white sheet over it?
Very strange coincidence. And yes, it's been mentioned. I had thought maybe the girls were playing doctor or something, and instead of covering the legs and up, they did it the other way around. That's what I thought of when I saw it. And that it looked a little freaky.

Shan'ann Watts' Family Is Moving Her Personal Items out of the Home Where She Was Killed

The family of Shan’ann Watts has moved her personal effects out of the Colorado home that she once shared with her husband, Chris, PEOPLE has confirmed.

The development was first reported by HLN’s Crime & Justice with Ashleigh Banfield. The show verified the details with the moving company. Banfield reports that the items will be kept in storage until the family decides what to do with them.

PEOPLE confirms that an officer from the Weld County Sheriff was at the scene to ensure that Rzucek was not disturbed while he packed the truck.

Very strange coincidence. And yes, it's been mentioned. I had thought maybe the girls were playing doctor or something, and instead of covering the legs and up, they did it the other way around. That's what I thought of when I saw it. And that it looked a little freaky.
I just hope C.W. didn’t do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member