Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although he told many serious proven (not hypothetical) lies about a serious situation, but that does not seem to have affected his credibility with some people?
Ha! They were such small lies in the grand scheme of things:

“I saw my kids on the monitor before I left for work.”

“I have no idea where they could be.”

Of course he knew, because he killed them.

A nebulizer requires a prescription. You cannot just go get one. If you just have a round of pneumonia or some other viral/bacterial respiratory illness, the insurance companies will only pay for rental. Insurers only pay for a permanent unit when a physician has recommended regular, longterm use. At least that has been the experience of my family and friends.
Thanks. My daughter had bronchitis as an infant and the Dr. prescribed one. It was delivered right to my door. But, yes, I do remember the meds that go in them have to be prescribed.

But the flight delay was only a few hours... still leaves him at least 3 hours from when she got home until he left for work.
I don't see him killing her just after getting home and just sitting around 'thinking' for 3 hours.

I think that he waited until a reasonable hour to leave his house in order not to draw attention. At 5am he can say he was just leaving a bit early for work, at 3am not so much. Who knows what he did in the meantime, after moving bodies, transferring SW's DNA to the girls' necks, and fiddling with sheets (MOO), maybe he was trying to figure out a destination for them.

Does anyone else wonder about him mentioning the "no cameras" viewing their house on the side of the back door? Is it possible that this is how he let visitors in undetected (they could park their car over there too)? Could someone have been visiting earlier that evening (when the girls were in bed & CW was out back barbecuing)? It's not my #1 theory by a stretch, but maybe one of the girls walked in on something that CW could not risk them telling anyone about.

Edited...the other person could have various reasons for not coming forward, especially if they have secrets as well (AP is already cooperating, so I doubt it would be her).

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
I see a young woman in love with life. She was a good mother and I bet, a great friend! She loved CW but I think once she knew about the affair, her mind was moving on because she's not needy, she's a survivor, a real 'I don't need you' type of person. SW's revenge would be to get on with life and live well, NOT killing her children! JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I would even dare to say that Shannan loved her girls more than she loved CW, that could have been a problem.

I could see SW moving on and marrying again. just all my opinion of course.
IMO I agree. In the office video someone posted, twice she says how grateful she is for her kids (paraphrasing) and then mentions him. That’s only one little example but it really stood out to me.

Ha! They were such small lies in the grand scheme of things:

“I saw my kids on the monitor before I left for work.”

“I have no idea where they could be.”

Of course he knew, because he killed them.
But it seems that those lies are fine, but if we can prove that she lied, it means that she murdered her children. I just do not get it.

But it seems that those lies are fine, but if we can prove that she lied, it means that she murdered her children. I just do not get it.
Yes. She may have lied about how happy she was and how healthy she was feeling, but this guy lied about murder and body desecration, and that’s just what he’s admitted too.

IMO I agree. In the office video someone posted, twice she says how grateful she is for her kids (paraphrasing) and then mentions him. That’s only one little example but it really stood out to me.
I love that video! :) This is one of my favorite parts:

“…all this negativity we have going on. There's just too much of it. Our kids deserve better. I want my kids raised in a better world, so we need to make a better world, so make somebody happy today, find your purpose..."

MOO

Of course it is! Hell, he was obsessed with it within a day of disposing of them, peppering the Thayers with questions about how he was coming off in the interviews.
Yes. Not concerned about where they are and not interested in looking for them, just concerned about how he is being perceived in his sexy shirt.

My child had an autopsy the afternoon she died and was buried two days later and it took 3 months for the autopsy report to come in.
They take samples and test them.
The delay is not in the autopsy, it is the autopsy report that is delayed.
I know this

Would it change your opinion of her if “hypothetically” you found out she had lied about many things?
No it would not. If she spent her whole life “hypothetically” lying (she did NOT).
It would never be a reason for the man she gave her life, love and whole being to, to murder her.
As she realized the horror of what he was doing...
NO, I don't care if she “hypothetically” lied.

Although he told many serious proven (not hypothetical) lies about a serious situation, but that does not seem to have affected his credibility with some people?
Maybe the idea is that since people are considering his lies to be indicative to his being guilty, would the same be true in her case? Not really sure because I haven't seen it explained yet.

Oooh, forgot to add to my last post.
If I am away, let's say the store, someone comes to my house and rings the doorbell. I can unlock the door from my phone and let them in the house (to wait for me inside til I get home)

Wow. Lucky for NUA when she rang him that he didn't say, "Okay. I'll unlock the door for you and you can wait inside", {shudder}, but of course he couldn't do that because the latch was on the front door. Another lucky break for NUA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1