Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! They were such small lies in the grand scheme of things:

“I saw my kids on the monitor before I left for work.”

“I have no idea where they could be.”

Of course he knew, because he killed them.

Not to mention that these are examples of some of the “final version” of his lies that he would ultimately present to the media, after having well over 24 hours to think about them likely in consideration of the lies he may have already told to others that Monday.

So we have lies on Monday lies on Tuesday, lies on Wednesday.

After all that, his story changed. That’s an awfully long time from Monday leading up to the day of confession for him to be pretending to be a worried husband and father who wasn’t sure where his family was.

And then oops . . . remember when I said my family was missing? Well, what had happened was . . .

Nope. Not buying it. JMO.

Why does the Crime and Justice lady on HLN have such an obsession with this case? She is like “breaking news. There is a moving truck at the house”. Then she interviewed a lady driving by for like 15 minutes. That is not news.
Because the case has a great amount of public interest. Whatever gets the ratings.

Right?!? I feel so relieved that she called LE.
But, if the garage code pad is the same as the door (they usually are) ...
he could have let the police in from work, from his phone.
Just sayin' o_O

That's what I was wondering too, if 1) there is in fact a garage side door, and if there is, 2) whether or not it has a "smart lock" similar to the one installed at the front door.

Per the affidavit, CW told LE that the outside garage door key pad "didn't work," when the responding officer called him for the code. IMO, that is a very convenient answer to have, but if the door key pad did in fact work, seems that specific technology would have been able to log door locks and unlocks, should he have entered the home (or garage via a side door) at any point in time using a "smart lock" technology. JMO.

The case not only has a lot of public attention but these hosts also get attached to cases. Think of Nancy Grace's dogged attachment to certain cases. I actually kind of wish Nancy was back on HLN because of this case. lol

Why does the Crime and Justice lady on HLN have such an obsession with this case? She is like “breaking news. There is a moving truck at the house”. Then she interviewed a lady driving by for like 15 minutes. That is not news.

The same reason there are 32 threads of discussion on the case here in WS. :D

Certain cases pull me in, too. But, AB is extremely annoying and a shoddy journalist. MOO

That's what I was wondering too, if 1) there is in fact a garage side door, and if there is, 2) whether or not it has a "smart lock" similar to the one installed at the front door.

Per the affidavit, CW told LE that the outside garage door key pad "didn't work," when the responding officer called him for the code. IMO, that is a very convenient answer to have, but if the door key pad did in fact work, seems that specific technology would have been able to log door locks and unlocks, should he have entered the home (or garage via a side door) at any point in time using a "smart lock" technology. JMO.
Yeppers, it logs:
'door manually locked'... 'door locked from keypad'...
'door locked from user "whomever" from phone'

I'll bet he never thought that he'd have notoriety tainting his name forever. He was hoping to portray the grieving husband and daddy, basking in sympathy, casseroles and hot women throwing themselves at him. UGH!!!!!!!:eek::mad:

But we now know that he'd never be able to portray the grieving husband and daddy. If he couldn't do it during the interviews, or earlier, he'd never be able to do it.

Vivint installer said to us...
You don't need your garage opener anymore.
If you get to work and realize you may have left your garage door open, it will say on your phone "garage door open".
You select "close garage door".
garage door closes. Just sayin

Wow, amazing what we can do with technology these days! What this leads me to believe then, is 1) if they had the Vivint Garage Door Control (which seems they do, per AB), 2) if CW had the associated app installed on his smartphone, and c) if CW was aware of this feature, he could have simply opened his app and tapped a button to "Open your garage door" when NUA showed up that day. Or even for LE. o_O

Garage Door Control | Vivint Sky App

JMO.

Wow, amazing what we can do with technology these days! What this leads me to believe then, is 1) if they had the Vivint Garage Door Control (which seems they do, per AB), 2) if CW had the associated app installed on his smartphone, and c) if CW was aware of this feature, he could have simply opened his app and tapped a button to "Open your garage door" when NUA showed up that day. Or even for LE. o_O

Garage Door Control | Vivint Sky App

JMO.
Just another lie to add to the list.

This interesting information from people who have the same security system. It will be interesting to see whether the records will be another nail in his coffin.
And remember the neighbors system, cameras. Thank goodness for those neighbors :) Video, sound, ALL of it!!
I'm feeling a bit angry tonight, the need to defend precious, viciously murdered souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky