Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it seems the video is of SW recording grandbabies running in glee to see someone they love. It seems SW did not sense a threat of security or physical risk enabling the care of her grandchildren to her while her and CW went on another getaway. This seems highly normal and zero dysfunction to be noted.
There’s a series on ID Discovery called “American Monster.”

Home videos are juxtaposed with details of a heinous crime, to show how appearances can be deceiving.

The whole point is that videos are not reflective of the truth, and don’t portend danger.

Likewise, looking at a video to determine dysfunction or not, isn’t just flawed thinking, it is flat out impossible.

These videos are proof of nothing.

I wonder about Chris saying how they had "an emotional conversation." In the first news interview, he acted like he barely saw her. By the later interview, he mentioned the "emotional conversation." I think my head keeps going to was if there actually was a conversation and if it was about what he had done to the girls. Or if said any words to her before he killed her. Or if it was just an ambush. The fact that he brought up a "conversation" makes me think that there was some sort of word exchange, although I don't think it had anything to do with divorcing or who was leaving who. He was ready to kill her. But did he voice that or what he did to the girls or not. And what horrible thoughts. How absolutely terrible. And then could stand on the porch the next day preening in his new snazzy t-shirt.

There’s a series on ID Discovery called “American Monster.”

Home videos are juxtaposed with details of a heinous crime, to show how appearances can be deceiving.

The whole point is that videos are not reflective of the truth, and don’t portend danger.

Likewise, looking at a video to determine dysfunction or not, isn’t just flawed thinking, it is flat out impossible.

These videos are proof of nothing.
I am implying the relationship imo was healthy enough and safe enough that SW felt secure enough to let the MIL stay with the children alone for an extended period using not only the video but correlating the reason of the trip by SW SM.

I am implying the relationship imo was healthy enough and safe enough that SW felt secure enough to let the MIL stay with the children alone for an extended period using not only the video but correlating the reason of the trip by SW SM.
But can you please link the video so we can all understand what you're talking about? TIA
MOO

I wonder about Chris saying how they had "an emotional conversation." In the first news interview, he acted like he barely saw her. By the later interview, he mentioned the "emotional conversation." I think my head keeps going to was if there actually was a conversation and if it was about what he had done to the girls. Or if said any words to her before he killed her. Or if it was just an ambush. The fact that he brought up a "conversation" makes me think that there was some sort of word exchange, although I don't think it had anything to do with divorcing or who was leaving who. He was ready to kill her. But did he voice that or what he did to the girls or not. And what horrible thoughts. How absolutely terrible. And then could stand on the porch the next day preening in his new snazzy t-shirt.
Maybe it was just part of the story he concocted meant to sell the notion that she took the kids and left him. You know, the they just "vanished" version.
MOO

No I believe @Jennifer17 asked if that interaction was special. And I was agreeing no it seems very normal and happy and no dysfunctional seems to me an appropriate comment to relate the normalcy and non threat of this video .
Oh, ok, I was confused about the relevance as well. I saw something about it yesterday and I was unsure how it originated or why it was significant. Just wondered why "no dysfunction" was mentioned, and thought maybe it was suggested otherwise at some point. Anyway I saw it myself a long way back and if I remember it was just a short clip.

Colorado dad accused of murdering his wife and two daughters thinks that 'no one understands him'

Chris Watts, who is charged with the murder of his pregnant wife and two daughters, is on suicide watch as he awaits trial and feels like "no one understands him," an insider told PEOPLE.

Now Watts, who is sitting in Weld County Jail in Greeley, Colorado, is on "Close Watch Protocol," or suicide watch, 23 hours a day and spends the other hour each day alone in a common room with only a communal newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper