Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think part of his presenting as an introvert has to do with his inability to adopt/understand/display common emotions and reactions in general. Perhaps he's really not introverted, but instead a sociopath trying to act as introverted which is obviously more acceptable in society. I also don't think he's a particularly smart or intellectual individual. I base this on language used in interviews and the very fact that he did the interviews in the first place. Though the latter may speak more to arrogance or narcissism. All MOO!

It makes a lot of logical sense that she would be killed first. Because he would expect her to fight and scream and try to save her babies. And he wouldn't want to risk her waking up and finding him killing them.
Do you believe that she came home and went to bed and to sleep? If she was first and fought back and the girls heard, wouldn't he risk them screaming and waking neighbors? I was in the ER last night and there was a little girl, about 3 years old, crying and screaming. Nothing serious, but it could be heard clearly, for some distance.

Thanks for your great information and opinions, by the way. Much appreciated.

I have wondered if she used her amazon echo to do drop ins with Alexa on her tablet as well. I have the same device. I use my drop in for my dad at the nursing home so I can check on him whenever I want, if I suspected my husband had an affair or if I were suspicious of anything unusual I would simply drop in. I also think it could be possible she had a phone app to check her kids through the moniter. These could be useful as well

Could you elaborate on a "drop in"? I'm not familiar

IMHO (forgive me if I ramble, haven't had my first cup of coffee yet, but I can smell it brewing) he killed the children first. Not just to be rid of them, but to punish SW. I also believe he showed her what he'd done. At that point, sick and tired, she would either attack him or collapse, I believe she was totally over-whelmed, collapsed, and was easy prey. She may have wailed and was heard by the neighbors who thought it was the dog, Later the dog did cry and the neighbors decided all that they heard was the dog. I believe the punishment thing fits; he puts her in a grave separated from her children and the children are placed in separate tanks.
Could be. But I am hoping she never knew about the kids. As evil as his acts were, maybe he was "considerate" enough to spare her from that.

I've watched some documentaries on the death penalty, and those months/weeks/days before their execution date....they really go through mental torture. Much more so than the comforts of life in prison. Imagine knowing the date of your own death and counting down the days up until then? I go back and forth on the death penalty, but cases like this (especially that it involves innocent children) make me feel it is indeed justified.
Yes, as I understand, time spent in death row is not pleasant. Jmo

Do you believe that she came home and went to bed and to sleep? If she was first and fought back and the girls heard, wouldn't he risk them screaming and waking neighbors? I was in the ER last night and there was a little girl, about 3 years old, crying and screaming. Nothing serious, but it could be heard clearly, for some distance.

This is why CW story doesn't make sense, if SW was raging mad after their emotional conversation, she wouldn't have been gentle, CW would have heard Bella crying and screaming before SW even got to CeCe's room.
I hate bringing up his pathetic lies but I just feel the need to keep it down, where it belongs. I can't wait till there'll be no more reason to discuss his version!

Taking a big chance there of her friend coming in, her asking to speak to the kids before she got home, etc

That is serious planning beforehand... if so I would think he would have 'straightened' up things to have a plan in motion. Not do nothing in over 3 hours, load them up in the truck, and drive to work.

Yes, I agree. I continue to find myself going back and forth on the order of the killings, and for a while I was thinking girls were killed first. Now, I'm starting to believe SW was killed first. I believe it would've been a massive gamble on his part to murder the girls before SW arrived. To your point, so many factors could have happened that would have blown that plan apart (e.g., what if NUA walked SW into her house that night, what if SW got stuck in PHX, etc). I think SW was the primary target.

This would also potentially explain the 3 hours that we keep wondering about. I've been pondering those same questions: What was he doing all that time? Nothing? Well, if SW was killed first, I think her death likely would have been quick due to his disdain for her, IMO. This would have potentially left him with 3 hours to kill the girls, and I don't even want to begin to imagine how that might have all went down. JMO

Could be. But I am hoping she never knew about the kids. As evil as his acts were, maybe he was "considerate" enough to spare her from that.

You would hope but the mere fact that he doesn't say that he loves them or her or anything near that sentiment in his interviews makes me think he is as evil as can be and may have shown her. It makes me sick to my stomach. All IMO

Not to me but I couldn't resist.

Seems she was at least going upstairs. Shoes at door, suitcase at bottom of steps.
So far I am thinking she was taken out around 4am (why mention that time?) while she was at least dozed off. I think it was in the bedroom or where the couch is upstairs (phone) because of the bed sheet being used to transport her body (I think too). I think that was the easiest thing he could think of. I don't think she could have got out a scream if she was dozing and he was gripping her throat before she knew what was happening.
Then the girls were killed because... some idiotic reason in his dumb head.

This is why CW story doesn't make sense, if SW was raging mad after their emotional conversation, she wouldn't have been gentle, CW would have heard Bella crying and screaming before SW even got to CeCe's room.
I hate bringing up his pathetic lies but I just feel the need to keep it down, where it belongs. I can't wait till there'll be no more reason to discuss his version!
It's very convenient that once he was "caught" and knew LE had enough evidence to arrest him, he came up with the ONLY explanation possible (given he knew the cause of death) to still try to get out of it, and in the process further victimize his victims. MOO. Trial can't come fast enough for me.

I am for the death penalty in this case. I know a person whom has spent most of their life in prison and have received a college degree while in prison, has free medical a full gym, free utilities, clothing, food and so on. When they have gotten out of prison they have done things to go back because it's easier for them in prison then out. JMO MOO

It makes a lot of logical sense that she would be killed first. Because he would expect her to fight and scream and try to save her babies. And he wouldn't want to risk her waking up and finding him killing them.
It would also coincide with his story, as the time of death would match up. But I'm not sure he would have thought of that. To me it makes more sense that he killed them right before she got home, so he wouldn't have to deal with the huge emotional confrontation if she found out. Then again he still may have killed her as soon as she got home and then killed the babies. Either way I think he killed her right away because I don't think she would have left her suitcase by the stairs. I don't think he would have thought of needing the TOD needing to be around the same because I don't think he thought of that story until the last minute. He knew his story of them leaving or being taken was ruined so I think he never planned on the final story in the first place. It's hard to say because we don't know to what extent it was premeditated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper