Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We stopped at a store in Longmont on our way from DIA to Berthoud on 08/04/18, so I know of that town for sure.
and @dixiegirl1035 , the population growth is crazy. I used to be Colo Spgs, then Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins. So much building all these merged together. There are not clear boundries between cities anymore. The different city's police all responding are pretty close geographically (Dacono maybe a mile east of the house ((he drove through there on way to & from work)), Longmont city limit is a mile or two west of the house, and Firestone is practically Frederick just on the other side of the interstate). In fact, those in the area of that neighborhood and surrounding have had their address as Frederick Colorado, then changed to Erie Colorado, then back to Frederick Colorado over the years (if you notice one of the neighbors that said something, I think it was the lady that got up early to go to the gym, stated her address as Erie though she is their neighbor, so that gives you an idea of how close the cities are.

Did anything of interest happen on AB yesterday afternoon - I can't find any summary in thread#31?
From @Layla123

AB 9/25/18
1. New details. SW’s mother and brother have spent the last few days in. Colorado to take care of things. Police and Prosecutors may want background on C.W. Will want to do deep debrief with family. Building entire case. Prosecutors Office has been in regular contact with family all along. Prosecutors have been offering family hope for justice.
2. Lauren Arnold (SW’s good friend) and her mother are hanging out with family.
3. Going to try to build a case on a profile of how CW degenerated over last few years.
4. Defense forcing shenanigans on Prosecution demanding Autopsy reports. Dylan Kliebold (Columbine) autopsy took a long time, too.
5. Taking so long sometimes because of scientific details. Oil, may be a problem. Scientists work together. Try to find best methods and solutions. Could have disagreements. Try to find best methods, they want to deliver the best, most thorough report they can.
6. Jon Benets autopsy took 8 months. Kept expanding teams of experts.
7. Guest thinks LE already knows what happened. May be stalling a little.
8. Watts family purchased a high tech home security system. All movement in through system is recorded. Can tell if a door was opened and how long it stayed open. If door was opened and left open at times other than when C.W. said, like at 2 instead of 5:30, it will be recorded. LE can work with security Co. to get that data. Footage lasts about 15 days. Data may last longer. NUA knew code to front door. It is possible C.W. set it, so no one but him could enter. It’s possible to share footage with neighbors who use same system.
9. There is an emergency panel available for that system, with one touch you can call 911. CW didn’t use it.
10. When CW lied and said family was missing, that was a lie. That’s a crime. Could he face mores charges? Casey Anthony lied. Got 4 convictions, 4 years. CW could get charged with Obstruction of Justice, perhaps filing false police report, he lied, and he’ll probably continue to lie. CA was order to pay $217,449.23 for false investigation. Probably hasn’t paid a dime.
10. Lies are a viable part of this case. Kind of a consolation prize if you don’t get conviction.
11. If this is a death penalty case could cost millions of dollars.
12. Looks like CWs defense is going to go all out, they’re going to fight everything tooth and nail.
Viewer Question
1. This case is so much like the Peterson case yet that one was so open and up front with all information from start to finish. What’s so different about this case? Different parties involved. Different personalities in attorneys. Geragos was high profile. Lack of information not surprising, it’s only been 5-6 weeks. Waiting to find out if girls were put in oil tanks when still alive, there will be oil in their lungs.

Also see @rainynights post a few pages back with photos of the doorbell camera, emergency control panel, etc. and links to read all about them! :)

Wow, that's so cool. I bet that really cuts down on people getting locked out of their house, too.
Yes..... there is something about NUA showing up by noonish of the next day! Something SW indicated/feared..... or just a good friends intuition? I'm staying tuned for her testimony (if she does take the stand)!
Yes, she had said Shanann had not sent the Good Morning text she usually sent. Then when she could not reach her, she was concerned. But she also indicated in an interview that she thought SW may have been aware of the affair. I think it was also she that mentioned SW had said CW had been distant lately, and was not his usual self with her or his interactions with the girls. I think she was very intuitive and knew something was up from the minute she couldn't get a hold of her. Imo ..... and sorry if this ends up a long or double post, the reply button wasn't working and my last post would not go through before!

From @Layla123

AB 9/25/18
1. New details. SW’s mother and brother have spent the last few days in. Colorado to take care of things. Police and Prosecutors may want background on C.W. Will want to do deep debrief with family. Building entire case. Prosecutors Office has been in regular contact with family all along. Prosecutors have been offering family hope for justice.
3. Going to try to build a case on a profile of how CW degenerated over last few years.
4. Defense forcing shenanigans on Prosecution demanding Autopsy reports. Dylan Kliebold (Columbine) autopsy took a long time, too.
5. Taking so long sometimes because of scientific details. Oil, may be a problem. Scientists work together. Try to find best methods and solutions. Could have disagreements. Try to find best methods, they want to deliver the best, most thorough report they can.
8. Watts family purchased a high tech home security system. All movement in through system is recorded. Can tell if a door was opened and how long it stayed open. If door was opened and left open at times other than when C.W. said, like at 2 instead of 5:30, it will be recorded. LE can work with security Co. to get that data. Footage lasts about 15 days. Data may last longer. NUA knew code to front door. It is possible C.W. set it, so no one but him could enter. It’s possible to share footage with neighbors who use same system.
9. There is an emergency panel available for that system, with one touch you can call 911. CW didn’t use it.
10. When CW lied and said family was missing, that was a lie. That’s a crime. Could he face mores charges? Casey Anthony lied. Got 4 convictions, 4 years. CW could get charged with Obstruction of Justice, perhaps filing false police report, he lied, and he’ll probably continue to lie. CA was order to pay $217,449.23 for false investigation. Probably hasn’t paid a dime.
10. Lies are a viable part of this case. Kind of a consolation prize if you don’t get conviction.
12. Looks like CWs defense is going to go all out, they’re going to fight everything tooth and nail.
Viewer Question
1. This case is so much like the Peterson case yet that one was so open and up front with all information from start to finish. What’s so different about this case? Different parties involved. Different personalities in attorneys. Geragos was high profile. Lack of information not surprising, it’s only been 5-6 weeks. Waiting to find out if girls were put in oil tanks when still alive, there will be oil in their lungs.

Also see @rainynights post a few pages back with photos of the doorbell camera, emergency control panel, etc. and links to read all about them! :)
Thanks so much for posting this, and thanks to Layla!

Page 3. Pommy reposted Layla’s summary. 31 is still down.
Wow, there must be a lot of cleaning up to do. By the way, what does it mean that there are robots on the site? I'm not very internet/ computer savy. But every once in a while these random posts come up that seem like they are posted by a robot. Just because when you ask a question there is not a direct answer. I know I'm showing my lack of tech. Knowledge by this question but what the heck are the robots on this site?!

Last edited:
Wow, there must be a lot of cleaning up to do. By the way, what does it mean that there are robots on the site? I'm not very internet/ computer savy. But every once in a while these random posts come up that seem like they are posted by a robot. Just because there is never a clear answer when you reply. I know I'm showing my lack of tech. Knowledge by this question but what the heck are the robots on this site?!
Search engines like Google, index the forum. If you were to “Google” your username, and add Websleuths at the end, you’d find some of your posts.

From @Layla123

AB 9/25/18
Viewer Question

BBM:
This should be interesting. I wonder if they mean financial, emotional or mental deterioration? Physically he seemed to be in peak shape.
And BBM Viewer Q:
Waiting to find out if girls were put in oil tanks when still alive, there will be oil in their lungs.
I'm pretty sure they were deceased when he placed them in the crude oil.
MOO.

BBM:
This should be interesting. I wonder if they mean financial, emotional or mental deterioration? Physically he seemed to be in peak shape.
And BBM Viewer Q:
Waiting to find out if girls were put in oil tanks when still alive, there will be oil in their lungs.
I'm pretty sure they were deceased when he placed them in the crude oil.
MOO.
As for #3, they certainly mean mentally. What strains were put on him, and how did he react to these things (finiancial, marital, etc.)?

Is this a strategy from the prosecution?
I think it’s in reference to the prosecution. It will be important for them to explain to the jury, how he reached this point. Otherwise they may not understand how this could have happened, and they could question his involvement.

I hope this is allowed to be discussed (it really bothers me somehow):
Have you guys seen those youtube videos uploaded by a certain user? All with headings like:
“He’s going to kill me,” Shanann Watts hashtagged a video about Chris Watts on August 27, 2016
or
Shanann Watts: Let me go strangle the dog before he wakes up my kids and I strangle him
I find that kind of creepy... why does this person put so much effort in this? This entire channel contains just SWs videos.

Watts has said he feels the public doesn’t know the full story, the source says. “He feels like no one understands him, and nobody knows what happened,” says the source. “He thinks if they did understand, they’d realize that he’s not the monster everyone says he is.”

“He’s not doing well at all,” the source previously told PEOPLE. “The gravity of the situation has hit him like a ton of bricks. Depression is setting in, and he’s despondent.”

For those who have followed similar cases, is this par for the course?

Interesting. Just out of curiosity, were you aware that the data was stored or could be retrieved, or had you ever thought of that before? I'm not familiar with all this technology so I'm just wondering if its something people would generally be aware of.

He might have thought he could erase it later when he had time to set the scene (which was thwarted) or that it would not matter that much if the bodies were never found and he had set the scene to look like they drove off and went missing from elsewhere. Then, it could be explained away as saying he didn't know - he was sleeping - she must have been packing up her car. Another scenario is it might not have mattered if he simply did not open the door to the garage until just before he was leaving that morning to "pack up his tools" and go to work. IMO.
BBM @Best of What's Around
I just checked on my app, there's no way to delete anything.
Even the 30 second door videos do not have a delete button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces