Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have evidence for me to assume as fact this was the case? Because imo.... it looks otherwise.

Housecleaning, although she had to prepare weeks of meals prior to going to NC, (per video)... coming home from NC cleaning, laundry (per video)

Why is it so hard to believe her? And the her truth?

I really want to know.

jmo

She didn't have to prepare weeks of meals. She obviously did it because she was a kind and caring person and was being a good wife.

The more we learn about what happened, the more I am convinced that NUA's early call to LE may have kept this case from dragging on for months and months or longer, JMO.

If CW had hours from when he got off work on Monday to take care of the things that were bound to bite him in the rear end, JMO, this may have been a very difficult case to solve. He could have removed the interior locking mechanism from the slider door in the back of the house to make it appear SW and the girls left the house that way.

He may not have necessarily needed to do anything with SW's cell phone, purse, keys, etc. if he made it look like an abduction. With the back door open, who could prove it wasn't an abduction? There were no security cams in back, so an abductor (s) could have entered and exited the house that way.

He had big problems at the oil tank site with SW's shallow grave. If not for NUA, he would have had time to go back there and collect the items he left behind and dispose of them and do something else with SW's body. Without a clandestine grave and bed sheet at the site waving big, red flags, would LE have had a reason to look in the oil tanks? IDK.

To me, CW's insistence that he and SW had an emotional conversation where he told her he wanted to initiate a separation was very stupid, but I think it reflects his ego, and he may have been protesting too loudly that he was the one who wanted out of the marriage. Bizarre. IMO.

If he had the time to handle all of these things, he could have then called LE Monday night and told them SW and the girls were not there when he came home, and he thought SW may have walked the girls to a park, so he waited a while but was now getting worried. LE would have been suspicious of him from the get-go, of course, but would they have had enough to arrest him? IDK.

I'm grateful NUA listened to her instincts and intervened as she did, and I'm also grateful he made so many mistakes and didn't have the time or the intellect to fix.

All JMO, but we could still be discussing a very frustrating missing persons case at this point in time, rather than having the wheels set in motion for justice.
The more we learn about what happened, the more I am convinced that NUA's early call to LE may have kept this case from dragging on for months and months or longer, JMO.

If CW had hours from when he got off work on Monday to take care of the things that were bound to bite him in the rear end, JMO, this may have been a very difficult case to solve. He could have removed the interior locking mechanism from the slider door in the back of the house to make it appear SW and the girls left the house that way.

He may not have necessarily needed to do anything with SW's cell phone, purse, keys, etc. if he made it look like an abduction. With the back door open, who could prove it wasn't an abduction? There were no security cams in back, so an abductor (s) could have entered and exited the house that way.

He had big problems at the oil tank site with SW's shallow grave. If not for NUA, he would have had time to go back there and collect the items he left behind and dispose of them and do something else with SW's body. Without a clandestine grave and bed sheet at the site waving big, red flags, would LE have had a reason to look in the oil tanks? IDK.

To me, CW's insistence that he and SW had an emotional conversation where he told her he wanted to initiate a separation was very stupid, but I think it reflects his ego, and he may have been protesting too loudly that he was the one who wanted out of the marriage. Bizarre. IMO.

If he had the time to handle all of these things, he could have then called LE Monday night and told them SW and the girls were not there when he came home, and he thought SW may have walked the girls to a park, so he waited a while but was now getting worried. LE would have been suspicious of him from the get-go, of course, but would they have had enough to arrest him? IDK.

I'm grateful NUA listened to her instincts and intervened as she did, and I'm also grateful he made so many mistakes and didn't have the time or the intellect to fix.

All JMO, but we could still be discussing a very frustrating missing persons case at this point in time, rather than having the wheels set in motion for justice.

Wow, those are all great points, esp about NUA listening to her instincts. I’ve wondered how she knew to go over there so soon after SW went missing. I’m sure this has been discussed before but is she one of SW’s friends who knew she was concerned about a possible affair? Did she go to SW’s house because SW wasn’t feeling well during the trip and she wasn’t answering her text messages? Did I read somewhere that NUA was supposed to be meeting SW at her doctor’s appointment? If not, I wonder if she called the doctor’s office from SW’s front porch to see if she’d been to her appointment that morning. She was such a good friend.

Yes, I just read that. What a horrible thing to go through. So sorry, Mtnlites. I went through some of that when I lost my mom, but losing a child I just cannot comprehend how one would carry on. Grief can be expressed in different ways, but it can always be recognized. It just can't be disguised, it's an automatic reaction and we didn't see one ounce of it in SW. Even at his neighbors, away from the public, they could not detect a single sign. It's just something that cannot be controlled. This only means one thing to me, and that is that he felt no grief or remorse whatsoever. He did exactly what he intended to do. Now that we know how he crammed the bodies of his little girls inside that hole I can't see how that FB group can still say the things they have said. If that is still going on. I haven't seen any of it, but I have heard about it. Why would anyone defend him? I just don't get it. Jmo

Agree with everything you said. Everyone expresses grief in a different way, but they still generally express it. At my son's funeral, I was articulate, calm, and unemotional as I spoke in front of everyone but even when I go back and watch the video of that day, you can still tell that I was in pain.

Earlier we talked about how men express grief and if it's different. My husband and I switched. In the beginning, HE was the one crying and having meltdowns, while I was the one trying to keep it altogether and take care of arrangements (when I could, my mom did a lot of it). As time progressed, however, we switched and I became super emotional. It's been 8 years for us and the other day we were watching a TV show (THE SINNER) and my husband had an absolute breakdown, crying like I have never seen before. They were talking about a dead baby on the show.

I've seen men react in a variety of ways, but the key word here is "react." They may express themselves differently, but they still generally express.

I know men that will do a load of dishes or a load of laundry once every other year out of the hundreds the wife does and boast and/or complain they do all the housework. Same with diapers and childcare. My Experience Only.
Or they need constant praise for doing whatever it is they did, “oh look, I swept the floor for you”! Or “I washed the dishes for you”. Like they are doing you a favour , I’d rather just do it myself! Lol

Agree with everything you said. Everyone expresses grief in a different way, but they still generally express it. At my son's funeral, I was articulate, calm, and unemotional as I spoke in front of everyone but even when I go back and watch the video of that day, you can still tell that I was in pain.

Earlier we talked about how men express grief and if it's different. My husband and I switched. In the beginning, HE was the one crying and having meltdowns, while I was the one trying to keep it altogether and take care of arrangements (when I could, my mom did a lot of it). As time progressed, however, we switched and I became super emotional. It's been 8 years for us and the other day we were watching a TV show (THE SINNER) and my husband had an absolute breakdown, crying like I have never seen before. They were talking about a dead baby on the show.

I've seen men react in a variety of ways, but the key word here is "react." They may express themselves differently, but they still generally express.

Men can be quite stoic, but they do not laugh, smirk and preen when they are grieving. And I do not care how many people say that they know people who laugh at inappropriate times when they are nervous, if you laugh and giggle when you know that your whole family is dead, there is something gravely wrong with you.

Or they need constant praise for doing whatever it is they did, “oh look, I swept the floor for you”! Or “I washed the dishes for you”. Like they are doing you a favour , I’d rather just do it myself! Lol

The first year of our oldest child's life, my husband and I did nothing but fight about who was doing more. He always overestimated his end. He'd say, "I was up with him for 4 hours last night!" When it was really only about 25 minutes.I always hated it when people would use the phrase "helping out" in reference to husbands/fathers doing housework or childcare. "It's so good that he helps you out", ie. It's an equal partnership; IMO the woman shouldn't automatically be viewed as the responsible party for these things.

SW appeared to do a LOT of cleaning and fun things with her children. But even if she'd only done half of those things, that's still more than a lot of mothers I know.

The first year of our oldest child's life, my husband and I did nothing but fight about who was doing more. He always overestimated his end. He'd say, "I was up with him for 4 hours last night!" When it was really only about 25 minutes.I always hated it when people would use the phrase "helping out" in reference to husbands/fathers doing housework or childcare. "It's so good that he helps you out", ie. It's an equal partnership; IMO the woman shouldn't automatically be viewed as the responsible party for these things.

SW appeared to do a LOT of cleaning and fun things with her children. But even if she'd only done half of those things, that's still more than a lot of mothers I know.
Exactly, I had to go to work last weekend and had to drop my youngest daughter to her dads, as a last resort as I don’t have much help with sitters, I’ve bought her up alone even though he’s supposed to be in a relationship with me. He made me feel like he was just a babysitter, and I felt like I had to constantly thank him for it. IMO it takes two to make a baby and two to raise one. I’m not saying all men are like that because there are thousands of great dads out there but when moms do these things day in day out, there’s little praise.

Agreed. I don’t think any draining occurred on his part.

This really makes me feel ill.

I immediately remembered “... destroyed, mutilated, concealed, removed or altered a human body, part of a human body or human remains with intent to impair its or their appearance …" and said I hoped it only related to concealed.

I thought it couldn’t get any worse but now I'm bracing myself for whatever else we learn. How anyone can possibly defend this fiend is beyond me. I can’t begin to imagine how her family is dealing with these revelations. It's beyond tragic.

Yes, I just read that. What a horrible thing to go through. So sorry, Mtnlites. I went through some of that when I lost my mom, but losing a child I just cannot comprehend how one would carry on. Grief can be expressed in different ways, but it can always be recognized. It just can't be disguised, it's an automatic reaction and we didn't see one ounce of it in SW. Even at his neighbors, away from the public, they could not detect a single sign. It's just something that cannot be controlled. This only means one thing to me, and that is that he felt no grief or remorse whatsoever. He did exactly what he intended to do. Now that we know how he crammed the bodies of his little girls inside that hole I can't see how that FB group can still say the things they have said. If that is still going on. I haven't seen any of it, but I have heard about it. Why would anyone defend him? I just don't get it. Jmo
It doesn’t make any sense, does it?

A beautiful, loving, full-of-life, pregnant mama was senselessly MURDERED along with her two precious babies. Her family and friends are shattered and the world is horrified. And while we try to understand the depravity of it all, there are individuals out there who are actually stooping low enough to make baseless accusations about THE VICTIM’S housekeeping, her parenting methods, her health challenges and her home décor as if she was somehow responsible for her own death and the deaths of her children. That somehow a Thrive bar with coconut in it leads to motive. Give me a freaking break. It is a new low in my book. You don’t pick a suspect, dream up a scenario of how she could be guilty and invent and twist facts to solve a case. That is not how it works and any logical person with an ounce of common sense knows that. If that were the case, we could find anybody guilty of anything.

MOO

Agree @MsBetsy (although I think you meant C.W.)..... grief comes in all different forms... I lost my fiancé many, many years ago due to cancer at such a young age for us ( our 20’s)... his life slipped away in my arms.... I felt it go.... i stoically powered on from there in honor of him....we all grieve differently (in my case it was in private.... I owed him the strength in public we held together during a fight against cancer). C.W. showed none of what those of us who have suffered such losses. End of story for me. Sadly!

A friend said on facebook that he wasn´t feeling well, it was really early in the morning. I read it and the strangest feeling came over me and my first initial feeling was he is dying. Due to fibro it takes some time for me to get mobile so I couldn´t rush over. While I waited for my body to respond I convinced myself that I was overreacting. He died and this happened a month ago and I am grieving his departure. I wonder too what made NUA act so quickly. Thank God she did.

A beautiful, loving, full-of-life, pregnant mama was senselessly MURDERED along with her two precious babies. Her family and friends are shattered and the world is horrified. And while we try to understand the depravity of it all, there are individuals out there who are actually stooping low enough to make baseless accusations about THE VICTIM’S housekeeping, her parenting methods, her health challenges and her home décor as if she was somehow responsible for her own death and the deaths of her children. That somehow a Thrive bar with coconut in it leads to motive. Give me a freaking break. It is a new low in my book. You don’t pick a suspect, dream up a scenario of how she could be guilty and invent and twist facts to solve a case. That is not how it works and any logical person with an ounce of common sense knows that. If that were the case, we could find anybody guilty of anything.

MOO
Thank you again for pointing this out. The like feature just wasn't enough.

Sadly, he probably rolled them tightly much like that photo of the doll.

Probably deposited them head first before he let them go into the murky depths of the crude oil. :( It's impossible to think a rational, sane person could do such a thing! We haven't learned about the way he killed them yet either, this story will only get worse.

MOO
Well said PommyMommy!

I hope, with permission from Tricia, we could have some of the more distasteful posts removed, by one or more of us posters, we could have temporary mod capabilities :p. I imagine this could be arranged once more damning evidence is revealed against CW, hopefully well before the trial is even underway.
SW is the victim and this is a victim friendly site. JMO

Didn't CW say that he backed up his truck to the garage to load up tools? I wonder if he used any of those tools to help him fit the girls bodies into the tanks. Gosh that hurts even thinking about it let alone typing it. :(

Wow, those are all great points, esp about NUA listening to her instincts. I’ve wondered how she knew to go over there so soon after SW went missing. I’m sure this has been discussed before but is she one of SW’s friends who knew she was concerned about a possible affair? Did she go to SW’s house because SW wasn’t feeling well during the trip and she wasn’t answering her text messages? Did I read somewhere that NUA was supposed to be meeting SW at her doctor’s appointment? If not, I wonder if she called the doctor’s office from SW’s front porch to see if she’d been to her appointment that morning. She was such a good friend.

I don't know the answers to your questions, but I do think that she was not at all comfortable that SW was out of touch, and she was not at all comfortable with the way CW responded to her concern. I do think a lot of it had to do with her listening to what her "gut" was telling her. Great friend!

I don't know the answers to your questions, but I do think that she was not at all comfortable that SW was out of touch, and she was not at all comfortable with the way CW responded to her concern. I do think a lot of it had to do with her listening to what her "gut" was telling her. Great friend!

I wonder if, later, we'll learn that SW said something to NUA that had her worried. Something even jokingly like, "I feel like there's going to be an argument when I get home. If you can't get in touch with me then call the police, ha ha." Or something to that effect. In a SM post, NUA said there was a lot more to the story, but that she couldn't talk about it yet. I expect something else, another smoking gun, to emerge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141