Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, especially not mental health problems thought up by people who think that she took her children to the doctors too often.
Right, and the interesting thing about that is, I'm sure the Drs. would have caught on to that. It would surely be included in the file. In my experience, my daughter wants to be taken to the doctor for every little injury. If she hurts her arm during soccer or sleigh riding or whatever, she always thinks she broke or sprained it. If she has a cold, she thinks it must be some serious infection going around at school. Her pediatrician is well aware of this, and has taken note of it. They are not dumb, imo. If there is the slightest chance of SW faking any illnesses, they would have noticed and included it in their files. Jmo

On WS people have been asked to post articles for a link, and if one looks on the WS site re Kyron, there are many references to the articles tbat no longer exist. The links cannot be found.

Wasn't the original discussion about the family possibly reading the hurtful things people have said about SW on these boards? If so, why do articles about Kyron or any other victim matter? Unless this board is wiped clean, her family could come here a couple of years from now and read it. You are correct, people lose interest in cases and move on but the information is still out there.

If COD comes back as strangulation, how would that influence one’s opinion? That fits both D & P’s version of events.
Has LE reported that they were definitely strangled? You do not know that because the COD has not been released. So at this time it only fits his defence.
I think that only the killer has claimed that as a cause of death.

Last edited:
Happy Saturday, everyone.

31562077_10155399580036935_379084219759166558_n.jpg

Aw, they are so adorable. This kind of blew my mind because my grand baby is 3 yrs old. And I bought her that exact same t-shirt and those same leggings, the same leggings both CeCe and Bella have on here. So now I know that SW shopped at Target. Not that it means anything now...sigh.

Right, and the interesting thing about that is, I'm sure the Drs. would have caught on to that. It would surely be included in the file. In my experience, my daughter wants to be taken to the doctor for every little injury. If she hurts her arm during soccer or sleigh riding or whatever, she always thinks she broke or sprained it. If she has a cold, she thinks it must be some serious infection going around at school. Her pediatrician is well aware of this, and has taken note of it. They are not dumb, imo. If there is the slightest chance of SW faking any illnesses, they would have noticed and included it in their files. Jmo
In my experience of over twenty years working in a doctors surgery a doctor would not write in his posts that a patient was faking something unless they were doing it to obtain narcotics and even then they would be very diplomatic about it. Write something like 'no symptoms noted, no orders given'.
Or, 'Seems overly concerned about health'.

OK. So from the defense's POV, why would SW kill her own daughters?
Her character & mindset as well as potential psychological issues are factors in answering this question.
JMO
Yes, but what psychological issues? And what of her character can possibly lead anyone to assume this? I have not yet seen anything to even lead to speculation. So what are the factors that need to be considered? How can anything we learned so far help us to answer these questions?

I wonder if SW was aware of the financial difficulties they were having. Who took care of their bills? It's just hard for me to imagine that they would be letting their house go into foreclosure because of HOA fees. That is correct right? Were they still paying the mortgage tho? This makes no sense to me.

I thought it was interesting that in a video that was posted here yesterday, SW talked about her return from NC and having to deal with 6 weeks worth of mail. If that is true, then I think she was in charge of the bills/finances.

I do our bills every month and my husband leaves the mail for me to deal with, except for any personal mail for him.

MOD NOTE

I have no idea why posts about Kyron Horman are appearing in this thread, but they're going to be removed as this thread is dedicated to discussion of the Watts case. Please stay on topic.

Also, a note about power posting. Power posting is not allowed, per WS TOS. Power posting occurs when a member or members essentially takes over a thread by posting a a reply to nearly every post on a thread. If you find that you are making multiple posts on each page of a thread, then you are power posting. It tends to intimidate other posters and often drives members off a thread because they don't feel they have an opportunity to voice their opinions. In a nutshell, you need to let other people talk.

This thread is not about you or me or anyone other than Shan'ann and her children and their murders. It's not about being "right" in your opinions. Stick to the facts of this case and discuss this case in a respectful manner. Members who continue to power post will be receiving timeouts.

Yeah? Do you think that the judge will allow ' She took her children to the doctors too often some people say' as part of CW's defence of his five murder charges and body tampering charges?

IMO that’s a loaded question.
If the defense brings it up and has a strong enough reason for bringing it up - yes, I think the judge would allow it.

It will be nice when we get toxically to rule out any attempt to OD herself with pills
This brings to mind a quote from a previous thread:
@bonjoviblonde
If SW did kill her children and then herself and CW came home from work and found them, I wonder what he would have done. I wonder if he would have called 911 or decide to dump their bodies in case someone might think he did this to them.

As someone who is seriously exploring CW's version of events, do you think he would have called 911 in the scenario above?

Regarding the tank openings, can you tell us (or anyone else exploring his version) when the actual facts come out about how the girls were put into the tanks, would the extent he may have manipulated their bodies to fit have any influence on whether you believe his story?

It appears some are looking forward to get the autopy/toxology report because they think SW and/or the children will have drugs in their system. Even if they did, how would that prove CW didn't drug them?
If anything, I would think he may have drugged them just to make it easier to kill them. I have heard many killers say it took longer than they thought to actually kill a person, especially in cases where they strangled their victims. Jmo

IMO that’s a loaded question.
If the defense brings it up and has a strong enough reason for bringing it up - yes, I think the judge would allow it.
The main focus is that Shanann and her babies were murdered and justice to keep their killer behind bars for the rest of his life. I doubt it matters that she took her kids to the doctors too often. To me, it just means she cares about her daughters’ health.

I find it strange that anyone who could defend a man who squeezed his little girls into oil tanks would be offended by a very tame string and ruler experiment.

Seriously. Because we KNOW he did that!

Perhaps some don't want to be faced with the reality of what he actually did and had to do to "protect SW's reputation" because it sort of blows the theory of a nice, henpecked and innocent family man?

Respectfully, I thonk there’s a difference. We know for a fact the babies were disposed in those tanks. We know for a fact that CW put them there. And industry expert has explained the openings in that exact tank. We are discussing the implications of those known facts.

We don’t know for a fact SW killed the girls. We don’t know for a fact she was an emotionally abusive spouse, knew about the affair or was exaggerating her illnesses.

I think the differences are very distinct and comparing the two is like apples and cauliflower.

You go girl!

It will be nice when we get toxically to rule out any attempt to OD herself with pills

Where is this OD theory coming from? Has CW's defense floated this theory? If not, it's considered wild speculation and is not allowed for discussion here. Speculation needs to based in reality or evidence that has been shown or offered by the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0