Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even like to say it......
What if CW’s accusations are true?

Its possible.
Its also possible the moon-landings were faked.
There are experts who will say the landings were faked but I'm going with Occam's Razor and concluding that the moon landings did happen.

I'm going with Occam's Razor and concluding its likely CW committed the murders, not SW.
Just MOO.

All along I’ve assumed it was working fine and he just lied so they couldn’t use it. CW disabling it would require a degree of forethought/anticipation not really demonstrated by him elsewhere IMO. Maybe we’ll learn which it was at the trial. Do you guys think the police would check wheether it was really broken after they suspected CW?
I think the Police will check if it was broken, as probably he was suspected very early on.
LE will try to find as much evidence as possible, to nail CW.

Do we know she was never evaluated by a mental health professional, or sought treatment for mental health issues?

Let's put it this way:

I cannot really think of one, single case involving a mother who murdered her kids in which reports about her having psychological issues, bizarre behavior, 911 calls, threats, mental health treatment, etc., wasn't released by someone within DAYS of the murders.

It is unclear to me if a body could get a rash if not alive.

But here is info on sweet crude. I guess that is what it was.

https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/oil_spill/docs/Light_Crude_Oil_and_Your_Health.pdf

What are the health threats of light crude oil?
For most people brief contact with a small amount of oil will do no harm. Some people are more sensitive to chemicals, including those found in crude oil. These people may develop a rash or skin irritation or have other allergic reactions.
Skin contact with crude oil that lasts a long time can cause skin reddening, swelling, and burning. The skin effects can get worse if the skin is exposed to the sun. Skin contact can also make you more likely to develop a rash or skin infectio

Its possible.
Its also possible the moon-landings were faked.
There are experts who will say the landings were faked but I'm going with Occam's Razor and concluding that the moon landings did happen.

I'm going with Occam's Razor and concluding its likely CW committed the murders, not SW.
Just MOO.

The simplest answer is often correct. Imagine, going out in left field, with some convoluted, bizarre story. Only a pointy head like CW would think anyone would believe that fairytale.

Sorry CW, there are not enough people that out to lunch in Colorado.

The simplest answer is often correct. Imagine, going out in left field, with some convoluted, bizarre story. Only a pointy head like CW would think anyone would believe that fairytale.

Yup. I might be stoopid but I'm not a fool! And I'm not falling for the hogwash crock and bull stories CW has offered up so far.

I think he did it, but seriously, there are bizarre things on here all of the time that no one could have imagined.

Each time a horror comes up, I think that is the worst. Nope. Someone thinks of something worse

Thank you. Appreciate your time and researching as I would have thought in Colorado there would have been precedent on it being allowed to have been sealed.
Lets remember though. 1 living defendant along with 1 dead victim that is now being called a defendant by the defense will definitely call for sealed reports until further notice. Jmo.

Let's put it this way:

I cannot really think of one, single case involving a mother who murdered her kids in which reports about her having psychological issues, bizarre behavior, 911 calls, threats, mental health treatment, etc., wasn't released by someone within DAYS of the murders.

And in SW's case, she was posting videos at least weekly. If she were that mentally ill, it would have been seen on the videos, especially the ones preceeding the assassinations. Things would be escalating. There is nothing even remotely resembling it. Moreover, she spent two days with other vendors. Someone should have noticed psychological issues or bizarre behavior. As far as I know, no one came forward to report her being off.

Yup. I might be stoopid but I'm not a fool! And I'm not falling for the hogwash crock and bull stories CW has offered up so far.

You know, I seriously wonder if folks in "fly over" land have more sense. Would Casey Anthony been free with a jury trial in Montana or Colorado?

I don't think so. Folks here, don't have time for foolishness. CW will find some pretty harsh critics on his jury. Who will want to know why he didn't call the police when his wife went crazy.

All along I’ve assumed it was working fine and he just lied so they couldn’t use it. CW disabling it would require a degree of forethought/anticipation not really demonstrated by him elsewhere IMO. Maybe we’ll learn which it was at the trial. Do you guys think the police would check wheether it was really broken after they suspected CW?

I don't think it was broken or disabled for the reason you stated. I do think the reference to CW's statement to LE that it wasn't working has significance, because of the fact that it is even mentioned in the affidavit. My thoughts are LE did check it and it was working.

JMO.

Respectfully, I highly doubt that our respected VI is on this thread to answer questions about what Nickole may or may not know or to provide us with information like this. And I do not think they should be expected to.
Sometimes when an action is preceded by the words "I know I shouldn't".... we shouldn't.

MOO MOO MOO
Trust me, I have no plans to ask anything specific, I wouldn’t want to do anything to jeopardize the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali