Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you spend a lot of time with Shanann? Once or twice a week more or less?

not sleuthing at all! Just wondering how close you guys were and if she shared personals with you. Fair question I think

To assist you, This question has already been answered by the person you are asking it of. If you go back to August 16th and search on the name you will find the specific answers that you were looking for. It was in response to someone asking How are you holding up? And how is your friend who called the police? How is she doing?

Deceased/Not Found - CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

If you search on previous posts, you might be able to catch up and get some answers if they do not answer you at this time.

Last edited:
To assist you, This question has already been answered by the person you are asking it of. If you go back to August 16th and search on the name you will find the specific answers that you were looking for.

If you search on previous posts, you might be able to catch up and get some answers if they do not answer you at this time.
Thanks. Caught up. Specific Question not answered

So re: the drone, which LE agency/party provided the drone I wonder, need to take a look.

OMG I might have just had an epiphany.
Weld County...

(Hitting post before I forget or the thread suddenly closes : Post in progress)

So these are the agencies that are on the NOCO Task Force:

(Marking spot Our Late Great Foxfire and I were having a conversation...)

CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge #3 )

(Looking for a post re: list of agencies)

Last edited:
So re: the drone, which LE agency/party provided the drone I wonder, need to take a look.

Good question! I think it’s interesting how many police forces are using drones in SAR or investigative work now. In a case in California they used it to look for evidence in the Malibu canyons where the brush is very thick. I’m glad they seem to be embracing the technology.

I have been reading this since the beginning and all of that time I have been constantly thinking of Ian Stewart (Helen Bailey case in UK), IMHO I think CW and IS are very similar.
IS was one of those financially motivated killers. He killed for a specific purpose, money.

He may share some similar traits with CW though.

Staying behind, and trying to play off the disappearance of his family, is incredibly unusual.

The vast majority of cases like this (family annihilators), end in suicide.

Sometimes the killer goes on the run (John List, Bradford Bishop).

There isn’t much precedent for what has happened here. Atleast I can’t think of a similar case where the killer has stuck around.

Jeffrey MacDonald stayed after killing his wife and children. Of course he tried to blame hippies and pretend to be victim but he didn’t go in the run nor attempt suicide.

Neal Jacobson killed his wife and two little boys but I’m not sure if the car accident that resulted in his confessions was a failed suicide attempt
or not.

There was no suicide attempt from Neil Entwistle but he did head back to the U.K. to attempt to avoid apprehension.

Robert William Fisher killed his wife and kids then vanished. He’s been one of the FBI’s most wanted for awhile.

Jeffrey MacDonald stayed after killing his wife and children. Of course he tried to blame hippies and pretend to be victim but he didn’t go in the run nor attempt suicide.

Neal Jacobson killed his wife and two little boys but I’m not sure if the car accident that resulted in his confessions was a failed suicide attempt
or not.

There was no suicide attempt from Neil Entwistle but he did head back to the U.K. to attempt to avoid apprehension.

Robert William Fisher killed his wife and kids then vanished. He’s been one of the FBI’s most wanted for awhile.
I think Fisher is dead, but many do not.

No suicide. No running. No staging of an attack. This guy hid the bodies, and pretended like no crime was even committed.

That’s the incredibly strange part here, atleast in terms of comparing similar types of cases.

I have been reading this since the beginning and all of that time I have been constantly thinking of Ian Stewart (Helen Bailey case in UK), IMHO I think CW and IS are very similar.
From memory, IS, the Creep, for money even killed Helen and her beloved doggie.
What a monster.
Didn't he place them into the sewerage tank? Yuk.

Last edited:
I think Fisher is dead, but many do not.

No suicide. No running. No staging of an attack. This guy hid the bodies, and pretended like no crime was even committed.

That’s the incredibly strange part here, atleast in terms of comparing similar types of cases.

I believe, all these monsters, do get what they deserve: with some it takes longer. Eventually they lose, whether in the Court system, in jail/prison or in life itself.
Justice does work, in its way.

@Amandaaa

The media request that was submitted on the 4th of October is not filed on the website that we have been looking at here

Colorado Judicial Branch

Thank you Amandaa for sharing that, but since it's not on that site, will the response be listed there? Am I missing something?

I never knew to search there Amandaaa! How did you know to look there? Will the reply be at that website versus at the court site? Thank you so much for finding it!

@Mrspratcher
@gitana1
@Alethea
@Bill Carson

ETA #3 - although not mainstream media, a legal discussion which I thought was very interesting from the site that you got that from, and I thought I would share.

Court in Watts case is wrong venue to decide access to autopsies, media groups and CFOIC say - Colorado Freedom of Information Coalition

Last edited:
Thoughts about timeline....

Will autopsies be able to determine who died first? Usually the coroner gives a timeframe of a wide range of hours using different factors. For example the girls’ stomach contents could show nothing after the bday party. But doesn’t mean they died before dinner. Could be they ate so much at party they weren’t hungry later.

Does the submersion in oil affect the normal death process of a body?

If a timeline can’t be 100% determined, does that help his defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en