Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our HOA fees are pretty low, $31.25 a month, paid annually. We pay a year in advance, so in March 2018 we paid $375 to last us until March of 2019. If you are late, they add late fees, plus administration charges that are around $55 a month for our community. We had a neighbor who was a full year behind because he claims he could not check his mail, he was 13 months late and the HOA was suing him for well over $2,000 plus court costs.

CVS = Chorionic Villus Sampling

Done by a physician taking a small sample of the placental tissue to look for possible fetal chromosomal abnormalities. Has risks to the fetus and mother.

Chorionic villus sampling - Mayo Clinic
These are really not done anymore....new blood test came out around 2014 to determine same as a CVS....done at 11weeks.

I raised several children and they did this type of thing to dolls, stuffed animals, etc. I would find headless Barbies and all kinds of creepy things. I did find it a really creepy post considering the horrible outcome. I am not saying that I am convinced her girls did put the dolly like that because I wouldn't put it past this idiot man to do it and send her the photo OR just leave it for her to find. I am just saying my kiddos did some of the craziest stuff with their "babies", I was a tad concerned at times lol. They all grew up to be good people, thank God.
Again, I would not put it past this monster to do stuff like that :(
Just wondering at what age your children were that did that. I am an early childhood teacher and find that most 3 & 4 year olds mimic their parents. As they get older,then they do more of the crazy stuff. I had one student in first grade who stripped down her Barbie and Ken and put them in a shoebox together. She showed a recess teacher how they were "sleeping" together. The other teacher was aghast and came rushing to tell me. I knew this child and her circumstances. Had to call Mom and advise her. Irony of it all was the little girl later confessed to me that she did it to shock the teachers and complained when I didn't get all embarrassed. She said" Mom won't let me ever have my dolls at school now." My own kids cut off the doll's hair, drew on them,gave them piercing etc. They were in elementary school then.

So sorry you came across that guy in your travels. I'm so glad you managed to get out unharmed. It never ceases to amaze me just how many women have had one of these guys in their lives at some point. My youngest daughter who still lives at home ended a 2 year relationship a year and a half ago. I never liked the guy and saw through him day one. Voiced my concerns about him to my daughter which she of course ignored...until she couldn't anymore. A couple months ago he contacted her as part of the 12 step program he was in to apologize for how awful he treated her. Luckily enough time had passed that she realized what a narcissist he was and was more then likely using this as an excuse (AA) to get back with her. He even gave her the name of his sponsor which she did call and it was allegedly legit. Lucky one of my closest friends is the chief of police and he made a personal visit to the kids house and reminded him that she had told him she never wanted contact with him again, that if he does attempt any future communication he will gladly bring her to the magistrate to get a restraining order against him. He also warned him that should anything happen to my daughter he was the FIRST person he would come looking for. The cop fortunately had witnessed this kid in action a couple years ago and knew he was a creep and warned my daughter about him. But, some people have to learn things the hard way. I hate to admit I was that type too. BUT once learned I never make the same mistake again.

Thanks

I was directed to a counselor by my MD when I asked for a sleep / anti-anxiety aid to get through this. Never filled the RX but went faithfully to the counselor and I consider that the best thing that could have happened to me. I read blogs and learned about narcissism / sociopathy and what to expect, what to do. It took a while to find the right people to listen to. Many want you to buy their on-line programs....... which I refused to do.

If you know someone who is being abused or has been abused, counseling can be immensely helpful. It takes a long time to get over some of this and horrible and sad things come back without you being able to control them. Through my counselor, I've learned that this is expected and normal and part of the healing process of your mind and heart. At one point she was worried I was displaying PTSD symptoms because my abuser kept coming back and trying to get back into my life. We came up with a strategy and I have a plan that has restored serenity and I move on

I heartily support getting a counselor and working on yourself, not relying on medications.

This horrible familicide touches my heart because of the psychopathology issues I see in the Watt household and the horrible outcome.

I also wouldn't believe the posts on social media about how wonderful their relationship was. People post on social media what they want others to believe, not necessarily what is actually going on.

Oh my gosh, if people only knew about the worst things in our marriage...lol

We just choose to keep the negatives off of SM. It is not that we are trying to make our lives look perfect at all. It is just that we do not really feel the negatives are anyone’s business but our own. I personally hate FB pages that are full of moping posts all the time. I like to see the happy aspects of my friends’ lives, honestly. I know it is not an honest portrayal of our lives, but that’s okay. I have a lot to be happy about and thankful for.

I think it was a huge contributing factor. We will probably learn more about their relationship as time goes on, so there was probably more going on there, but they clearly were living way behind their means. The bankruptcy proves that easily.

They did seem to have a "lot", but I hesitate to judge TOO much. We live very well, and in a very nice house, but finally had to declare bancruptcy after incurring more than $200,000 in medical bills. We spent years trying to work out payments with all of then but it finally reached the point where our monthly medical bills were more than our car loan, mortgage payment, and student loan payments combined-and each month seemed to hit us with another one. Several sued us without even trying to work out arrangements. They were all incurred over a 2-year period and kind of came on us all at once.

We just choose to keep the negatives off of SM. It is not that we are trying to make our lives look perfect at all. It is just that we do not really feel the negatives are anyone’s business but our own. I personally hate FB pages that are full of moping posts all the time. I like to see the happy aspects of my friends’ lives, honestly. I know it is not an honest portrayal of our lives, but that’s okay. I have a lot to be happy about and thankful for.
My point is, if people only post the positive but keep negatives out, that's not accurate representation of what is going on. But yet when something like this happens, others look at social media for clues, as if that was an accurate representation.

In this interview with Chris Watts, he looks to have a scratch on his neck. Not all interviews have this angle but this interview does. Anyone see it as well?
If you are referring to the right side above the shirt where there are two marks, one looks more like a mini bruise or scar and the longer one to the right and down possibly a scratch. It also kind of looks like a very TINY bite mark or pinch bruise.

I feel the same way. I tend to hide all the people who do nothing but complain. (If someone is going through a hard time thdn, absolutely I want to be supportive, but if it is 24/7 baby daddy drama then I am out.) Life is hard-I enjoy all the happy posts. Most of us know that they're not accurate depictions of real life, but I am totally cool with that.

I agree with that. Most people just don't want to be complainers. And I really enjoy seeing the good stuff about my friends' and family's lives.

But I have a couple social media friends who seem to not just post only the good stuff, but who do so excessively. As someone here said, "He doth protesteth too much."

It has the veneer of falsity. It seems too good to be true.

When someone isn't just posting the fun stuff but seems to be trying to convince everyone how wonderful their life and relationship is, it's probably not.

I mean a sincere post, for example, after let's say some kind of hard time, about how "This woman has really stood by me and been there and I love her more than I can say." I get that.

But over the top stuff all the time gushing about their perfect mate and perfect life?

Sometimes you just get that feeling.

They did seem to have a "lot", but I hesitate to judge TOO much. We live very well, and in a very nice house, but finally had to declare bancruptcy after incurring more than $200,000 in medical bills. We spent years trying to work out payments with all of then but it finally reached the point where our monthly medical bills were more than our car loan, mortgage payment, and student loan payments combined-and each month seemed to hit us with another one. Several sued us without even trying to work out arrangements. They were all incurred over a 2-year period and kind of came on us all at once.

Well, you make a good point, and that is partly what bankruptcy is there for. But just looking at what their stated income was for instance, about $90,000 per year a few years ago, their house, at over $400,000, was too expensive for their income IMO, with the amount of debt they had.

I read they had medical and credit card bills of about $70,000. Those monthly payments alone would be several hundred if not over $1000 a month at least. I read their mortgage and car payments were the biggest part of their budget. While the mortgage is a lot of families’ largest payment, they just appeared to be stretched very thin by what I have read. Being sued for just over $1000 by their HOA means that money was not available to them.

And I am not judging them at all. We have had our financial struggles over the years at times too. I am more looking for a motive for these murders.

Really I don't think the patches do a thing. Reputable scientists and doctors would say that most molecules and substances can't enter a body transdermally and get into circulation in such a way to cause effects. And it's a good thing our skin is such a protective organ!

Although I think Thrive patches are a total scam I can see they are sorta ingenious in the Instagram era. Even if wearing my kids Finding Dory band aids on my collarbone would have the same null pharmacological effect. Lots of opportunities for neat selfies displaying the patches.

On SWs social media the whole "I only sleep from 3 to 6 am and am a super mom and wife, cleaning driving a Lexus vacationing exercising making bank" stuff is sad to me. Especially knowing what happened to her.

I wore nicotine patches for awhile. I will say they didn't seem to do much when compared with the gum. But they did seem to do something. (I quit smoking in 2001).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah