Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THe court doesn’t have jurisdiction to consider the motion by the DA (to seal the autopsy reports)

The custodian has to file separately, independently of the criminal proceeding. All interested parties (those that have made CORA requests, etc) will be given notice and opportunity to be heard.

Exactly what you've been saying!!!! :)

But that's what the legislation is, if it doesn't fall within any statutory exceptions, it will always be released.
This needs changing, if releasing records or reports is going to jeopardise a fair trial, the there should be exceptions or you’d think there would be. As much as I know everyone wants to hear the facts , as do I, if it’s going to jeopardise the prosecutions case or a fair trial then I would rather wait till the trial to hear them. IMO.

We must be talking about different live-streams because the one I saw wasn't "live streamed initially for the grandparents." SW needed CW's telephone, which he left in the garage, so that she could facetime the encounter with Santa to the grandparents. When it didn't go well, she disconnected the facetime with the grandparents but she continued to live-stream.

My point is the live-streaming to "her people" was unnecessary and seemed to add to an already stressful situation. We'll agree to disagree.

JMO

I think what is even more alarming is how unnecessary it was that CW willingly participated in media interviews that were broadcast nationally and full of pure lies.

Those media interviews without a doubt added to an already stressful situation for those very grandparents, friends, and family who were worried sick about SW and the girls, IMO. Because unbeknownst to them, SW and the girls were already dead. And unbeknownst to them, CW murdered SW.

All the while, CW allowed the media to continue filming as he lied about where SW was.
where-did-she-go.png

And CW allowed the cameras to keep rolling while he continued to lead everyone in the wrong direction.
hard-to-suspect.png

And even though he knew at that very moment that his girls were submerged in oil tanks and SW and unborn NW were buried beneath a layer of dirt, he continued to allow the media to film as he spoke so casually about his shirt.
i-like-these-shirts-a-lot.png

And when CW's little media stint didn't go well, he continued to lie.

What CW has done, IMO, is the epitome of unnecessary. And since he was probably too much of a coward to move forward with a divorce, he has now put himself in a very stressful situation. And that is due to no one's fault but CW's. Jmo

My feet get cold, so I usually wear socks. Sandals are easier to put on than shoes, and I’m not about to take my socks off to put them on.

History tells us that people who wear sandals without socks, go on to murder their families (CW). Just saying.

I think this completely legitimate fact, should be included in the prosecution’s opening statement. :D
Well as long as you're not wearing khaki shorts with SUPER LONG socks and a pith helmet, I think you're good to go and won't be mistaken for Dr Livingston!!:p

My feet get cold, so I usually wear socks. Sandals are easier to put on than shoes, and I’m not about to take my socks off to put them on.

History tells us that people who wear sandals without socks, go on to murder their families (CW). Just saying.

I think this completely legitimate fact, should be included in the prosecution’s opening statement. :D

It could be a new fashion trend in the future I suppose :) lol. Yes it should definitely be included in the opening statement!

He admitted he disposed of the bodies there so identifying the foot print as his may not change the story much. Of course they have to identify and examine all evidence, rule out the foot print does not belong to someone else (not speculating he had help)
I don’t think it will matter much either since they already had his admission, the bed sheet, and the GPS reports that put him there. IMO

In order to carry out affairs I wonder if CW had a secret burner phone so SW wouldn't see his phone records if she took care of the bills?

I've mentioned this before but I'm interested to learn about the computer forensics and what may have been found on CW's phone and laptop.

Did he search for ways of strangulation or other ways of quick killing?
Did he search on how to disappear and change his identity?
Did he look up other states with the idea of moving from CO?

His texts etc will be telling.
MOO
edited for a typo.
Yes and the AP will definitely be able to tell LE if he was using a burner phone. Even if he threw his away/destroyed it, they would have hers and be able to see text threads, calls, voicemails, and pics. IMO

In order to carry out affairs I wonder if CW had a secret burner phone so SW wouldn't see his phone records if she took care of the bills?

I've mentioned this before but I'm interested to learn about the computer forensics and what may have been found on CW's phone and laptop.

Did he search for ways of strangulation or other ways of quick killing?
Did he search on how to disappear and change his identity?
Did he look up other states with the idea of moving from CO?

His texts etc will be telling.
MOO
edited for a typo.
I think he probably did have a secret burner phone since SW had complete access to his regular cell phone. If he did use a pay as you go phone, maybe he set it up to use the wireless network while at home so he didn't use up the data too quickly. They could possibly still find his incriminating internet searches that way even if he ditched the burner phone and LE was unable to find it.

Since his AP(s) are cooperating with LE, hopefully they will still get enough evidence on him about the affairs at least by looking at their phone histories. JMO

I think what is even more alarming is how unnecessary it was that CW willingly participated in media interviews that were broadcast nationally and full of pure lies.

Those media interviews without a doubt added to an already stressful situation for those very grandparents, friends, and family who were worried sick about SW and the girls, IMO. Because unbeknownst to them, SW and the girls were already dead. And unbeknownst to them, CW murdered SW.
Snipped by me:
Thank you for posting these with your observations, and YES, he did seem to revel in the interviews.

I think CW enjoyed those interviews because all the attention was focused on HIM.

In the videos SW posted to social media, CW hovers/wafts on the periphery for many of them, kind of like a lost f@rt in a perfume factory (pardon the analogy). He doesn't seem to know what to say or do until prompted by SW.

Unbelievable to think that CW thought the solution to his "freedom" problem was to murder his wife and children.
MOO

Or at least checked with sonar... assuming there’s something that could “see” through the tanks...

(maybe there isn’t, but I want to believe there is! :) )
Physics (i.e.,volume, density and buoyancy) provide that the babies were at the bottom of the tanks. Although some envisioned their submersion in crude oil as floating lightly and/or kinder than earth burial, there's nothing further from the truth. My heart breaks for those responsible for the draining and extraction of these beautiful children. Unimaginable... MOO

I think he probably did have a secret burner phone since SW had complete access to his regular cell phone. If he did use a pay as you go phone, maybe he set it up to use the wireless network while at home so he didn't use up the data too quickly. They could possibly still find his incriminating internet searches that way even if he ditched the burner phone and LE was unable to find it.

Since his AP(s) are cooperating with LE, hopefully they will still get enough evidence on him about the affairs at least by looking at their phone histories. JMO
Or perhaps a work phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member