Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@molly1255 and @mrjitty, have you reviewed posts made by VI @Trinket78? It is clear in at least one instance, that SW has been less than truthful (Nutgate). Am happy to link to posts if this helps.
One of the first items that @Trinket78 posted was that he/she knew about CW's affair "from the beginning". Then, when asked multiple times "when" that was, he/she backed off on that claim.

I hope you aren't comparing FB posts about nuts with a man denying the fact that he killed his wife and fetus, and tried to get the public, including her parents and his parents to believe that she ran away. And desecrated the bodies of tiny children, shoving them into oil vats, through tiny holes that would require a lot of pressure to shove them in.

Then where are you getting your possibility that she wrote a digital goodbye letter that cw might not have seen?
I was thinking of what evidence could possibly be out there that we don’t know about. It was a very simple statement that obviously touched a nerve. Believe it or not some people can come up with ideas all on their own. I don’t need a video or someone else to tell me there might be a digital footprint that we don’t know about.

This is an unusual assumption, I am sorry to say.

First, why should we even think that there is a suicide note? SW was the mother of two kids, pregnant, and very organized. In this day and age, if she felt suicidal when pregnant, she’d definitely seek help. In what form, seeing a counselor, a pastor, or a doctor, I don’t know, but she’d do something. I doubt there will be any note.

Second, she was the person glued to her SM. I can imagine her making a video or a post on FB, too, and for sure, people would instantly respond, but we have nothing.

So, I think one should drop this idea.

I’m not dropping this idea, as I think it’s a possibility, but I’ll gladly stop posting about it.

With respect @RachB65 and @bonjoviblonde , I don't see anyone here as 'CW supporters', just those that require more information and are seeking and testing what is out there already.

With respect I do agree there are those who require more information however also those who are supporters. Ive seen all of VI Trinkets posts and we have the right to weigh them however we wish, especially since we don’t know the exact relationship to CW and SW. Since we don’t know (and that is fine, I wouldn’t want to disclose my identity either) then we have no way of knowing if this person is a friend of both or maybe a better friend of SW or a better friend of CW or possibly even one of CW’s closest family members. So it is within our rights on this forum as to how we take in information from a VI.

@molly1255 and @mrjitty, have you reviewed posts made by VI @Trinket78? It is clear in at least one instance, that SW has been less than truthful (Nutgate). Am happy to link to posts if this helps.

I'm familiar with the nutgate thing as I saw the posts. SW is not alive to tell her side of the story so we only have VI's perceptions that SW lied about nuts. If she did lie about nuts, I fail to see what that proves and how that gets her to murdering her two little girls.

What we do know is CW is a repeat liar and he lied about something that is far more important than nuts. He lied to everyone about not knowing where his family was or what happened to them, when he in fact knew what had happened to them, and he knew where he put them. And that is what is pertinent to the murders, IMO, not nuts.

Supposing CW had been violating his daughters and SW found out. Suppose that was what the emotional discussion was really all about. I could well imagine that would generate some heated texts. If there were any.. I could imagine there would be some threats issued, to expose him to LE, his family. Just throwing that out as a possibility.
but why would SW leave the girls with CW if this was the case?

With respect I do agree there are those who require more information however also those who are supporters. Ive seen all of VI Trinkets posts and we have the right to weigh them however we wish, especially since we don’t know the exact relationship to CW and SW. Since we don’t know (and that is fine, I wouldn’t want to disclose my identity either) then we have no way of knowing if this person is a friend of both or maybe a better friend of SW or a better friend of CW or possibly even one of CW’s closest family members. So it is within our rights on this forum as to how we take in information from a VI.
Yes, this is true. We don't know the exact relationship of any of the VI's, but Trinket knew both though, and I dont think we have another VI who knew them both. We have 2 VI's that knew SW but not CW well, so are you saying that because they knew SW, their statements have more credence? Or that all statements by VI's can be weighed the same way?

Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

I restate, that I am not aware of any CW supporters on this thread. Don't confuse people who need more information as CW supporters because that is not the case.

I was thinking of what evidence could possibly be out there that we don’t know about. It was a very simple statement that obviously touched a nerve. Believe it or not some people can come up with ideas all on their own. I don’t need a video or someone else to tell me there might be a digital footprint that we don’t know about.
And, as many posters mentioned last night, a rumor is a rumor, and when it is about a victim, it is unconscionable to spread things about a murdered woman without proof or a mentioned source.

And, as many posters mentioned last night, a rumor is a rumor, and when it is about a victim, it is unconscionable to spread things about a murdered woman without proof or a mentioned source.

Someone posted the only evidence they could think of that pointed to SW killing the girls was DNA on their necks and I thought about what other evidence could point in that direction. I responded with a digital footprint of sorts. No matter how it’s spun I was not starting a rumor. It was a simple and reasonable thought.
jmo

but why would SW leave the girls with CW if this was the case?

You’re correct. She wouldn’t. However the SA discussion started as more of a devils advocate thing in regards to unfounded claims of SW being suicidal without evidence so therefore maybe we can say CW abused the kids even though no evidence of that. You can make a case for either to have happened is the point. Both claims have nothing to back them up as of now. We shall see if either goes anywhere at trial or before.

I'm familiar with the nutgate thing as I saw the posts. SW is not alive to tell her side of the story so we only have VI's perceptions that SW lied about nuts. If she did lie about nuts, I fail to see what that proves and how that gets her to murdering her two little girls.

What we do know is CW is a repeat liar and he lied about something that is far more important than nuts. He lied to everyone about not knowing where his family was or what happened to them, when he in fact knew what had happened to them, and he knew where he put them. And that is what is pertinent to the murders, IMO, not nuts.
But Tricia corresponded with someone who was there, who confirmed that SW version was not accurate. So that's 2 different people have confirmed that version as incorrect.

You’re correct. She wouldn’t. However the SA discussion started as more of a devils advocate thing in regards to unfounded claims of SW being suicidal without evidence so therefore maybe we can say CW abused the kids even though no evidence of that. You can make a case for either to have happened is the point. Both claims have nothing to back them up as of now. We shall see if either goes anywhere at trial or before.
Surely, such discussions are tit for tat and should be ignored?

But Tricia corresponded with someone who was there, who confirmed that SW version was not accurate. So that's 2 different people have confirmed that version as incorrect.

Then I missed that, but I fail to see what a "possible" lie about nuts has to do with multiple murders. I do see the known lies CW told as being very pertinent to the murders.

Surely, such discussions are tit for tat and should be ignored?
Like home movies that mention nuts? Compared to murder, desecration of tiny bodies, lies to divert investigations so that bodies have time to decompose to conceal evidence? A murderer who says he will only tell "the truth" if allowed to speak to someone else first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member