Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not relevant to case, but why in the world was he doing a PowerPoint presentation on “relationships”years ago? Was it for a college class?
I recently heard a surgeon friend ordered to attend "Anger Management" course after employees complained about hostile work environment. Don't know what that entails but that would be incredible if CW presentation was part of a prior mandate!

Well, still pondering. The girlfriend motive seems likely now that I read the above posts.
If caught, a guy can become deadly. I can't say why, but I know they can.

These guys can't stand the thought of their mask being peeled away. A divorce would expose their nasty true identity to others. They go to extremes to stop that from happening.

still so on the fence

had he pondered killing her ( and she probably did so the relationship appears to have been toxic for a long time) yes

I don't think he planned on having to kill the kids tho

But -- I dont understand ( unless the ladies had talked or the friend sensed that he had impulse control issues )

another thing that hit me was in all the SM stuff they both are constantly wearing those patches they cost some money I can sure see him being pissed about having them both have to buy and keep them on all the time as it relates to money.

In any of her marketing of the patches (and her family) online -- did she ever use her husband in a testimonial ? Stuff like" look how buff my junk got my husband ??

Did she monitor and post his transformation?

Do we have a timeline of how long the changes took?

the friends whole deal being he did not seem to be doing something

what was he supposed to be doing

Hey CARIIS-
Yes SW mentioned hubby starting Burn supplement and at some point she posted a pic on FB of CW mowing lawn and he looked
all puffed up like mini steroid man. SW commented on pic"Look
at my sexy man........using BURN......etc.

I recently heard a surgeon friend ordered to attend "Anger Management" course after employees complained about hostile work environment. Don't know what that entails but that would be incredible if CW presentation was part of a prior mandate!
agree, I mentioned this much earlier- prior DV or road rage ???

I knew she had a doctor's appointment that morning because she’s pregnant. She didn’t show up for it … and I was even more concerned."

How did she know SW didn’t show up for her doctors appt? HIPPA (patient confidentiality) is a HUGE DEAL and that information wouldn’t be given out, not even to her husband.

I'm just wondering if she called the doctors office and explained that she couldn't get a hold of her. Maybe explained that she was fearful for her life, that her car was in the driveway, the girls hadn't been dropped off at school etc. and the office simply gave her a yes or no answer. Nickole may have been hysterical and they may have simply said to her that they think she may need to call the police and she took that as she didn't show up. Nickole may have been listed as a contact in case of an emergency??? since a lot of times the husband/boyfriend goes with the SO to the appointments.

I had some tests run at the hospital one time and the doctors office kept giving me the run around saying they never got the results. I waited over the weekend and was very upset. Called them again on Monday and got the same answer...no results yet. My husband was furious. He called the hospital and they said they had faxed over the results the same day of the test. It was a very emotional week as the doctor had me convinced I had lung cancer. The technician went ahead and told my husband the results on the phone. She felt so bad about what we went through.

So in some cases, HIPPA violation or not, I think they may have thought it could have saved a life.

Interesting. Do you think CW was on anti-depressants?

IDK. But when I read about Eikelenboom being involved with the defense, it thought of his research ...
https://www.ifscolorado.com/cytochrome-p450/

In reading this, it seems the chromosome is defective not so much the substance. I don’t think it’s by any means an excuse for murdering your family. But it could explain him acting “outside of himself”. If they go for the Death Penalty, it might be a mitigating factor. And perhaps more research needs to be done on the Thrive products.

"You will rarely see anyone saying how great this stuff is…

That’s not selling it themselves."

morning blue!

IF I had a major medical illness I am not sure I would be playing around with stuff like this- putting it directly in my bloodstream

messing with the blood barrier can be serious stuff :

the security system of the blood-brain barrier will fail to function effectively. This can happen because the cells have become compromised due to infection or disease.

The blood-brain barrier (BBB) is formed by brain endothelial cells lining the cerebral microvasculature, and is an important mechanism for protecting the brain from fluctuations in plasma composition, and from circulating agents such as neurotransmitters and xenobiotics capable of disturbing neural function

https://www.google.com/search?q=wha.....69i57j0l2.5807j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Yes, I do judge her for using this tragedy to promote that garbage stuff for her own financial benefit. There are friends and then there are friends.....
I know a little about MLMs, because of a friend. So this 200k promotion they're doing for Shanann will benefit others financially? Am I right? Why don't they all just donate money to the family instead of promoting that product, and furthering their own interests? So not right. Ugh.
This is a good point. I think we should keep in mind that NU/NA “sold out” rather quickly. She used SW’s death as a way to get more people to sign up for Thrive and has also agreed to tv interviews rather quickly. I can’t help but think she’s contributing to some of the sensationalism.

I can vouch for anti depressants causing severe personality changes in some people. I was put on one and quickly became suicidal and confused. I threw them out instead of tapering and it was horrible. They do say one of the side effects can be suicidal thoughts and violent actions. Don't know if he was on one, but who knows how Thrive effected him. Back in college I had a boyfriend taking some shred type stuff when epinephrine was still legal and he became very angry, he stopped use when we figured it out.

Has the services been announced yet and I missed it. Or have they not released the bodies yet ? Sorry I'm way behind.
I was able to do some catching up last night in the media thread and thread 1, and wow, you, @gitana1 and @mountainguy777 (and others) sure were able to smell a rat early on. I really have learned a lot by watching his interviews over and over.

morning blue!

IF I had a major medical illness I am not sure I would be playing around with stuff like this- putting it directly in my bloodstream

messing with the blood barrier can be serious stuff :

the security system of the blood-brain barrier will fail to function effectively. This can happen because the cells have become compromised due to infection or disease.

The blood-brain barrier (BBB) is formed by brain endothelial cells lining the cerebral microvasculature, and is an important mechanism for protecting the brain from fluctuations in plasma composition, and from circulating agents such as neurotransmitters and xenobiotics capable of disturbing neural function

https://www.google.com/search?q=wha.....69i57j0l2.5807j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Agreed. I wonder if she told her doctor she was using this stuff. I know this is off topic.

I can vouch for anti depressants causing severe personality changes in some people. I was put on one and quickly became suicidal and confused. I threw them out instead of tapering and it was horrible. They do say one of the side effects can be suicidal thoughts and violent actions. Don't know if he was on one, but who knows how Thrive effected him. Back in college I had a boyfriend taking some shred type stuff when epinephrine was still legal and he became very angry, he stopped use when we figured it out.
I remember years ago a comedian/actor (Phil Hartman) was murdered by his wife who was taking antidepressants. Zoloft, I believe it was.

I remember seeing this before, but I don't know if I have read this on other sites. CW supposedly spent at least some time with them on the 6-week trip:

In late June, Shanann went home to North Carolina with Bella and Celeste for six weeks. According to her family, Chris joined them at the end of the trip.
Friends Called Cops After Chris Watts’ Wife and Daughters Disappeared

====

Husband arrested in family's murder had financial struggles
DS, who works with Shanann Watts' mother at a hair salon, said she saw the family on this latest trip, according to NBC affiliate WRAL.

"She was one of those people, when she walked in the room it was just like sunshine," Search told the station. "Chris was very standoffish. He didn't really say anything. I said 'Hi' to him, and he kept his head down."

(Hi Spellzy, adding this to the media thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ml202