Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of interpret it differently:

On or about August 13, 2018, Christopher Lee Watts with the intent to terminate unlawfully the pregnancy of a woman, namely: Shanann Watts, feloniously and unlawfully terminated the pregnancy of the woman. Further, the woman died as a result of the unlawful termination of the pregnancy, in violation of 18-3.5-103(1),(2), C.R.S

A lot of us were reading it that way but it was cleared up in the presser. He specifically said not to interpret it that way

In my opinion, that will be retracted quite soon. There's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I am surprised that Ashley B. just "threw that out there". It's not only unprofessional but unethical. In my opinion.
Isn’t speculating what everyone is doing here?
She didn’t mention the gf by name.
I dunno, I also wonder how he was able to do all that in such a short time span- even on “Thrive”- alone.

Maybe he killed the girls first, then, when SW got home, she discovered her daughters and tried to revive them and he was watching that on the monitor. In that case, her DNA could very well be on the girls.

This. I am still catching up, but cannot believe what I am reading. He is claiming that she killed them? The above scenario sounds very valid, that, or he rubbed her hands on them after she was deceased. This is so crazy, but what did I expect?

I go back to the FB post with the Twister tarp over the head of the doll (see my post about a childhood friend who was being sexually abused by her step parent who covered her head). I think that he did this & accidentally killed one of he children, then murdered the other, then murdered Shanann. Or he murdered all three intentionally. He could have had this planned in advance as soon as the children started exhibiting signs that something was going wrong under his care.

Did we ever find out if Shanann took that Twister tarp picture and just posted it at a later date? I don't know that he sent her that picture. As far as Shanann going on her trip even if she suspected something, denial is powerful, and who ever thinks their spouse is capable of this? Very few people mentally jump to the worst case scenario, although maybe more will now.

I see so many clues to the truth in his interview/s. Yes, she was going to a friend's house at some point (to stay), yes, he saw her and they had a quick conversation (that night, before he murdered her), yes, he watched on the monitor (as Shanann attempted to resuscitate her babies). He's a nasty piece and can rot in hell.

We don't know who the mistress is, she may be some young gal, just having fun. I would hate for her life to be ruined in a small town because she happened to get involved with a psychopath. And just because a man cheats on his pregnant wife, that doesn't make him a monster.

Killing two little girls, and a pregnant wife, then, blaming the wife, qualifies for psycho monster of the year.

I’m not considering anything , I’m just saying, since defense ordered DNA tests , they are the ones who are considering and believing a defendant .There is on of the videos where she talks about her health challenges
Videos emerge of murdered Colorado woman praising 'wonderful' husband | Daily Mail Online

"I thought my life was crumbling underneath me and I didn't have many friends, as those I did have I lost because they didn't understand that I looked fine but felt horrible inside," she says. "I felt a lot of discomforts, a lot of aches, a lot of bad moods." Shanann adds that she initially rejected a Facebook friend suggestion for Chris, but later changed her mind when he sent a request himself.
"Because of my health challenges, I let him in... he knew me at my worst and he accepted me. Through sickness and everything, he's been there. When I first met Chris I pushed him away, I gave every excuse for him to run, I gave him an out every single day... I tortured him... But he stuck around because he was the one for me, I can't tell you how wonderful he is
She had Lupus which probably accounted for her lows and bad moods some of the time.
Nothing in that link that would indicate to me that she had emotional issues or addictions.IMO

Is the place where he left the bodies near Hudson where he said he went to check on a job site that am?

I agree! If my hubby/so wants to split and gives me a "moment" to think about it, and I snap, I'm surely NOT going to harm my little ones. IF I snapped, he would be the one who would need help! And "if' he loves his little ones SO much, he would never have disposed of their bodies the way he did. I have faith that justice will be served in this case.
Exactly! She’d be strangling him!

!!!

his love for his kids was the only authentic things on that instagram thing!

that is why he told them exactly where the tanks were -- he could not bear to think his kids would be there

he told the truth on all else he killed her he placed them all there

there is no gain for him to lie about her killing the kids

he owned what he actually did

why would I tell you I killed my wife but not my kids

why would i confess to moving all three

cause I got to the point to where I am done

The truth needs to come out all the way around

if he ever did anything on line (that other thing was her advertising imo) and they find him searching stuff like how to murder your wife and kids (you know what I mean ) Am totally open to changing my opinion

He was devastated imo about his kids being killed
So what's next. Ron Goldman killed Nicole and OJ was forced to kill Ron?

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 8
Nope. Not buying it. My husband tells me he wants to split and, if anything, I'm attacking him... Not running off to strangle my sleeping babies....

I can see her sneaking in to give them a kid goodnight and realizing they were dead leading to an "emotional" conversation.

I really thought he snapped, maybe at the daughter he referred to as rampage, and the rest was an attempt to cover up/deal. But what's coming out now doesn't fit that as well. What an *advertiser censored**.

This is exactly what I said to my husband-if we had this "emotional conversation", who did he think I would lash out at? This SW did it story defies reality (at least 99.9% of the time).

!!!

his love for his kids was the only authentic things on that instagram thing!

that is why he told them exactly where the tanks were -- he could not bear to think his kids would be there

he told the truth on all else he killed her he placed them all there

there is no gain for him to lie about her killing the kids

he owned what he actually did

why would I tell you I killed my wife but not my kids

why would i confess to moving all three

cause I got to the point to where I am done

The truth needs to come out all the way around

if he ever did anything on line (that other thing was her advertising imo) and they find him searching stuff like how to murder your wife and kids (you know what I mean ) Am totally open to changing my opinion

He was devastated imo about his kids being killed

I mean this will all due respect because sometimes it’s hard for me to follow your posts.

Are you playing devils advocate and trying to think of things his attorney may use as a defense or do you really believe he is devestated that his kids are deceased? Since all evidence seems to point to him being the one who killed them.

From what I was able to tell when I went through SW’s social media pics, Bella and CeCe each had their own rooms. I suppose I could be wrong about this but there was photos of Bella standing in a purple room with wooden furniture and the caption says something about how she likes to throw her clothes around her room (her dresser was open with clothes strewn about). The pics of CeCe sleeping (in a white crib) are in a teal-colored room. Maybe two walls are purple and two walls are blue and they share a room but IF thet don’t, how did he catch these supposed acts on a baby monitor? Was it a split screen monitor? He saw a blue baby on one-half and saw her strangling a baby on the other half? Or are we to assume they were sleeping in the same bed? It would have to be Bella’s bed if CeCe was still in a crib. If that was the case, why throw out the master bedroom sheets? Do you think he explained all of these tiny details during his confession? If he didn’t, will the prosecution think to ask these tiny details during the trial? Also, will we ever even know the truth? He will stick to this story until the end of time. We’ll never know exactly what horrors the girls had seen as their own father killed them, we’ll never know exactly what was said when Shanann arrived home or what she had seen before he killed her. None of them died peacefully with happy thoughts in their minds. They all died having seen horrific things, they died being terrified of the man they thought loved them.

I know

but if we go with him I would think he might not be thinking all that clearly

he just saw his wife kill his two kids killed her had gone through telling her he needed to go kinda tired

What? Sometimes I have a hard time following your posts because of your writing style... Are you saying he was tired and so it makes sense that he’d go bury his wife and dump the kids into oil tanks?

Wow, take off for a couple hours and all this happens! First off does anyone have the link to the affidavit?

As far as CW goes, well, well now...he is going to play this one out to the end isn't he. That ego of his still believing he can pull the wool over everyone's eyes. Was not in the least bit surprised that he is putting the blame of the girls death on SW. After all, this is what it was always about, his hatred for his own wife. It was pretty obvious by the defence request for DNA swabs from the children's hands and neck that this was the route he was going. Shame her and slam her to the end. His jealousy of her exists even after her death it seems. What a life she must have been living trying to placate that enormous ego of his. If only she had learned earlier that she was wasting her time and energy on this jerk she may have escaped with her life and her childrens. But that is not the type of person these guys go for is it. They go after the loving and nurturing ones because they understand they are the type that will put up with their narcissism by using their trusting and loving nature against them.

RIP Shannan, take solace in knowing that we all see through him and a jury will as well. Justice will prevail.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf

Here is the link for ALL of the documents so far: Colorado Judicial Branch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member