Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashleigh Banfield might be floating these theories about the mistress in order to get her to speak out.

If AB says “maybe the mistress was in on it”, it’s an invitation to the mistress to declare herself and deny any involvement.

If the mistress stays too quiet, people will assume she was involved. And when her identity eventually comes to light (and it will), public opinion will be even more condemning.

If she does like Amber Frey, and says “I had an affair with Chris, but he lied to me, too. I had no idea he was married. He is an evil monster and I’ll testify against him to put him away for life.”

If she doesn’t come out now,with a clear statement, Ashleigh Banfield let her know she’ll be smeared.

JMO
MOO

AB seems like she wants to be just like NG. I think she needs to chill and not intimidate an insider IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised by that at all. Not because of guilt, but because of the unfavorable opinions that people will have and because basically his life is over.

I bet he will be like another convicted murder we know who blame the victim... Jodi Arias. She adapted quite well to prison and I’m sure he will too.

His interview..

“Celeste she’s just s bubble of energy, she’s...we call her rampage because...she’s got two speeds, go or she’s sleeping...always a trouble maker...yelling at you and Bella...more calm, cautious, mothering, she’s more like me...calm. Celeste is definitely got her moms personality...gung ho and ready to go.”

He’s already trying to set her up. Trying to cover all grounds. Later if that interview is mentioned he’ll go see, I told you what SW was like.

.yelling at you

i def think he had had it with her stuff - he was done - he was leaving - period over living online fake working all the time and getting behind more and more -- he worked all the time guys - watched his money go away for some alfay sprouts !

Lawnmower stuff imo is steroids

if someone knows how to find it pls post it

its not some patch stuff !! moo

Also, he says his wife was in the process of strangling the 2nd baby. That means it wasn't a done deal. Wouldn't he knock out his wife and begin CPR, and CALL AN AMBULANCE? Children can be unconscious for awhile and be revived. He didn't even try.
Right, and how does he explain how the second child died?

If little ones were in the house dead for hours before mom came home, decomp gases would lead dogs there. I think he killed them dumped them quickly. SW came home he said kids aren't home, dead she was in grief and he killed her and dumped her in a make shift grave....
Quick, real quick

If you are saying that when SW came home he admitted killing the girls to her I would NOT doubt that. He WANTED to hurt her. Telling her this would certainly cause her to stop in her tracks, close her eyes, perhaps fall to her knees a great way to hurt her to the max AND get her in a position where he could kill her quickly. I don't even think if it happened he would have thought of the second part, just making sure he hurt her as much as possible before killing her...you know to pay her back for all the imagined pain SHE caused him. This guy is not just a pyschopath (which I now feel he is) he is the MEAN type. Oh yeah, there was some abuse going on in that house from him to her. He is the mind game player. Probably never got physical with her until the end. Looking back on that picture of the girls I'm just about certain that he planned that staged scene for her to find. Either he did it with the girls or had them do it so she would find it.
That is what mind players do.

I agree....Almost.....

But now I have a second theory. Wife comes home late. They begin to argue about the affair. Dad was sick of babysitting as it was, because he was used to it just being him and his mistress. He gets angry and kills wife, or maybe had planned it ahead. Realizes now he is stuck with kids. He kills kids, probably partially in their sleep. Buries them all. Maybe he cannot lug the wife up the stairs to the oil thing or something, thus the shallow grave.

I feel dirty even talking about it. I can’t imagine someone who can do it.

I tend to agree with you that this is a likely scenario except I think he HAD to kill the girls because they witnessed the fight and could tell LE what Daddy did so he had no alternative. Self preservation. JMO

While I agree with you, we are rational people (probably lol). I am with you and can’t understand how someone would think that they’d be better off murdering their spouse and children as opposed to paying alimony and child support. It literally makes no sense to me.

I mean what did he think? He (for lack of better words) disposed of them on his company’s property. I can’t wrap my head around it. What was the end game? How was he going to explain everything?

A divorce with custody issues isn’t as easy as just walking out the door and being with your AP, but it’s a lot easier than murdering your spouse and children. Divorce and custody can get messy and expensive, but it eventually gets worked out. But murder? Nah dude, you’re going to jail for a longgg time. Dummy.

I think he is an absolute psychopath. IMO, he planned the discard of SW and the girls for some time. I think he was bored and tired of them and his new girlfriend was likely proving to be a more satisfying source of narcissistic supply.

JMO, but CW thinks very highly of himself and also thinks he's smarter than everyone else. I think he is a lot like Scott Peterson, who clearly didn't think through the repercussions of making his alibi the exact place his wife and baby's bodies later washed up. They just think everyone is going to believe their story because they have been acting their entire lives, and no one has held them to task before.

He probably pretended to be a wealthy man to his new girlfriend. A divorce and child support would quickly tell the truth on that.

The utter contempt he feels toward the people who trusted and loved him the most is unbelievable. JMO, but this is all about CW and I don't think SW ever had any real clue as to who he really was until the moment he killed her.

Yeah but that lady they had after NG and before AB...something Velez Mitchell. The worst!

Jane Velez Mitchell.

Anyway I think AB needs to slow her roll and not make such bold accusations about the AP when we really have no publicized info on her. Bc it’s only a matter of time before her name is exposed by the daily mail and if she truly has nothing to do with the murders, it’s not cool to say that she helped dig the grave. JMO

Shannan’s brother has much to say on his FB page. Poor guy is heartbroken. His name is on the witness list, and I imagine he knows the status of S & C’s relationship. Shannan just spent 6 weeks with him. How many happily married, pregnant women leave their husbands for 6 weeks if everything is ok at home if they don’t have to?

Hmmm I wonder if CW has scratches all over his chest and back. There’s was a photo on SW’s Instagram or Twitter I don’t remember which one of Chris mowing the lawn shirtless. I couldn’t believe how buff he is as it’s hard to tell with his shirt on. He looks VERY strong. He’ll do fine in prison lifting weights all day long.

I kind of interpret it differently:

On or about August 13, 2018, Christopher Lee Watts with the intent to terminate unlawfully the pregnancy of a woman, namely: Shanann Watts, feloniously and unlawfully terminated the pregnancy of the woman. Further, the woman died as a result of the unlawful termination of the pregnancy, in violation of 18-3.5-103(1),(2), C.R.S
ITA. I think the DA didn’t say that a the presser because her family was there. But this, in Section 6, second paragraph is very clear. His confession of strangling her was BEFORE the finding of the bodies and the autopsies. I don’t think this DA would say that if it wasn’t a fact. There is more but he sure as heck wasn’t going to tell his daddy about it because it would make him sound like the monster he is! JMHO

Jane Velez Mitchell.

Anyway I think AB needs to slow her roll and not make such bold accusations about the AP when we really have no publicized info on her. Bc it’s only a matter of time before her name is exposed by the daily mail and if she truly has nothing to do with the murders, it’s not cool to say that she helped dig the grave. JMO
I know this is going to make me feel stupid as crap, but what does AP stand for? Affair person? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj