Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get a picture but they are 8-10 feet tall and most have a ladder to get to the top. We have them all over in Weld county.

IMO, he dug the grave for SW, it took way longer than he expected, so he opted for an "easier" plan for the girls. I had no idea you could open them, even living all around them but the opening has to be on the top. They are all clearly marked: crude oil.
I will drive to the corner and take a picture of one.

Thanks, I didn't think of that reasoning.

I can't tell, but is there a opening at the top of those tanks?
"

I want to edit this post because someone pointed out to me that the dark circle was on the Google aerial and she was right. That means that the tank had been demolished before the murders. The papers weren't in that tank. Sorry for failing to notice that in the aerial. Don't want to pass on misinformation.

Yes, there is an opening at the top. I can see how they removed the babies now. There were three tanks. They drained the one with the babies which is that short circle. When they got the crude low enough, the took huge shears and cut about three feet above the ground and then removed the whole top part of the tank so that they could remove the little girls. I have been able to see some of these types of tanks demolished before and that is how it is done. They can open these tanks like they were an aluminum can. It makes me sick to look at that black circle and realize that those precious little girls bodies were lying there.

Last edited:
Yes, there is an opening at the top. I can see how they removed the babies now. There were three tanks. They drained the one with the babies which is that short circle. When they got the crude low enough, the took huge shears and cut about three feet above the ground and then removed the whole top part of the tank so that they could remove the little girls. I have been able to see some of these types of tanks demolished before and that is how it is done. They can open these tanks like they were an aluminum can. It makes me sick to look at that black circle and realize that those precious little girls bodies were lying there.
Here is a video showing how they open the tanks. These are not the same type of tank as was out at the well site. These are bigger.

HLN just reported that the neighbor that spotted CW truck at 5:15 am on the 13th said she recalls seeing CW in the backyard grilling the night before but did not hear or see either one of the children at any point. Seems kind of strange considering their young ages. Perhaps he had already killed them at that point. Does anyone know when they returned home from the birthday party?

chris%20watts%20and%20shanann%20family.jpg

Chris Watts, left, sits in court Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018, as a judge recites the nine charges he faces in the strangulation deaths of his pregnant wife, Shanann Watts, 34, and their two daughters, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3. At right, Shanann’s father, Frank Rzucek weeps and her teary-eyed brother, Frankie Rzucek, consoles him as they listen to the judge go over the murder charges for which Chris Watts, 33, could face the death penalty if convicted.
Posted: August 21, 2018

Shanann Watts’ girls may have been dead when she got home, husband’s charges show
FREDERICK, Colo. —
Shanann Watts’ father sobbed in a Colorado courtroom Tuesday as a judge recited the charges against his son-in-law -- charges that indicate detectives believe Chris Watts may have killed his children before his pregnant wife returned home from a business trip.
Shanann Watts’ girls may have been dead when she got home, husband’s c

CW appearance is transforming behind bars. Very sinister look today. MOO

Hmmm...just a thought about the hidden phone. When my husband drinks, he acts like a stupid jerk. Sometimes, I turn on my camera, hit record, and hide it behind a pillow...

Could she have recorded the emotional conversation once she got a hint of him being awry?

Yikes, @NCTeacher ! Are you safe?

Maybe he killed the girls first, then, when SW got home, she discovered her daughters and tried to revive them and he was watching that on the monitor. In that case, her DNA could very well be on the girls.
Omg! She worked in a hospital ... it makes sense... she would tilt their necks back to try to resuscitate them! Omg! I think you have solved that mystery!!!

Heart breaking, just saw the arraignment on tv. SW's Father was sobbing. So tragic.

CW just sat there, nibbling his lips, I think he realizes he really messed up. Seems to me, his legal team can't stand him. Their body language, is turned away from him, completely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg! She worked in a hospital ... it makes sense... she would tilt their necks back to try to resuscitate them! Omg! I think you have solved that mystery!!!

She worked in the hospital call centre (I didn’t know hospitals had these but anyway). Doesn’t mean she wasn’t doing what you said but I doubt she had any medical training if that’s the link being made with her hospital work

Here is a website that shows the different types of tanks...both horizontal and vertical. These children were in a vertical tank. That usually have a manway a foot or two above the ground for cleaning the bottom part of the tank when it has been emptied. There is also one at the top of the tank. The manway cover has about 8 very large bolts that sometimes can be very hard to remove if they have rusted. Bet he went out there beforehand to loosen them and make sure that he was able to loosen them.
Cylindrical Tanks, Bunded Tanks, Double Skinned Tanks

If little ones were in the house dead for hours before mom came home, decomp gases would lead dogs there. I think he killed them dumped them quickly. SW came home he said kids aren't home, dead she was in grief and he killed her and dumped her in a make shift grave....
Quick, real quick
It’s more likely IMO that she came home and told him she wanted a divorce because he was cheating and she knew it. She asked him to leave, he agreed calmly and then He was the one who went upstairs to kiss the girls goodbye - strangling them - and she saw him on the monitor but she couldn’t stop him! She tried to resuscitate them - placing her DNA on their necks. They always tell partial truth or their actions become the actions of the victim ... what better way to be believed than to say they responded the way their victim responded?

I'm not sure that's true, because on Google satellite view the third circle is black. The satellite view would be an old picture, most likely taken before last week. Interestingly, though, there is no dirt patch to the side (where I presume SW's shallow grave was) on the satellite view, but there is on the video posted upthread.

Google Satellite

I'm very curious to know when CW dug the grave. I hope there is security footage that will show us. If he did it in advance, the premeditation should be a slam dunk to prove.

Heart breaking, just saw the arraignment on tv. SW's Father was sobbing. So tragic.

CW just sat there, nibbling his lips, I think he realizes he really messed up. Seems to me, his legal team can't stand him. Their body language, is turned away from him, completely.
I felt that the father and brother of SW were looking towards CW for him to look around at them so they could connect eyes whereas CW refused to even look in their direction.

We don't know who the mistress is, she may be some young gal, just having fun. I would hate for her life to be ruined in a small town because she happened to get involved with a psychopath. And just because a man cheats on his pregnant wife, that doesn't make him a monster.

Killing two little girls, and a pregnant wife, then, blaming the wife, qualifies for psycho monster of the year.
Well sure, that’s not a big deal until you become a sleuther and realize just How Many women and men get MURDERED because someone decided to have an affair “Just For Fun” ...

There needs to be a serious rethink about filming & taking pictures of relatives of people who have been murdered going through the worst grief and distress a person can imagine. It is hard enough coping without ending up on the news or the lead story of the global Daily Mail website. I found it totally insensitive, inappropriate and frankly disgusting

IMO opinion it’s odd to list a pet on a Bankruptcy filing at all. It’s not like your creditors are going to accept it as payment toward your debt. A dog isn’t really an “asset” in this regard.

With that aside, I do think the fact that they included their house in their bankruptcy filing is a potentially huge factor here. They were not paying their mortgage, they were not paying their HOA fees...(yes, they filed in 2015 and their debts were discharged, but this was finally coming down to the wire with the HOA suing for unpaid dues and the bank was most likely getting ready to sell the house).

Remember C.W. has a public defender.

There’s no money.

Factor that in with the affair, pregnancy, upcoming court date, keeping up appearances as a THRIVING couple...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler