Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! Like so many of you, my heart feels like it has been pulverized by these latest developments. There were posters that said CW would blame Shanann for killing those precious girls. I wasn't one of them. Still just so flabbergasted that he's going to try to defile Shanann -

I pray for Shanann's family to have strength for what's coming. It's going to be horrible for them to hear the despicable lies spewing forth from this human waste.
I'm so hoping he wasn't smart enough to plant evidence - so afraid he did :(
My thoughts and prayers to Shanann, Bella, Celeste and Nico's family. May you feel the many heartfelt prayers from all of these strangers here at Webslueths and across the world. May it bring you warmth and strength.
I have no more words, just utter pain for the loss of such beautiful lights in this world.

It's interesting that he has to have the kids blankies and the sheets he and Shannann sleep in to dispose of the bodies.

Maybe he thinks he can avoid DNA contamination.

This says to me that he killed her in her own be td:

She's exhausted from the flight delay. She's falling asleep and he does it, in the dark, from behind, so he can't see her or her face. It can't be easy. She's tired, but she's a fit woman. When she cant struggle any more, he wraps her in the top sheet (I'll bet it's the top sheet they found at the well site) and drags her off the bed with that.

This is so very premeditated.

(THE NERVE...

(Not that I’m surprised, he only “allegedly” killed 4 people, his own family, with his bare hands )

(12:03..couldn’t come at a better time. Furious! I hope the judge doesn’t allow for victim bashing!!!!!)

Last edited:
Wow, just catching up. His story is preposterous. Now his defense is going to put Shanann on trial and she is not here to defend herself. This just adds to the horror her family must be going through.

I think this was completely premeditated by him. One clue being the deleting of his Facebook page one week prior, and another being Shanann's statement to friends that he was distancing himself from the family.

I think he was laying in wait for Shanann, and the kids were already gone. Two things foiled his plans - the delayed flight, and her friend calling the police. He had less time, and he was planning to set the scene after work.

I think his plan was to make it look like she left. He instead quickly had to make up this new, ridiculous story when his plans were derailed. Since his defence lawyer essentially has to go along with his version of events, they put in the motion re the DNA on the necks. I don't think they'll find what they're looking for, but he has to stick to the story now.

Dude, just get a divorce. What is wrong with these people?!

Just my thoughts.

Ok I'm back on the bedding again.
From the affidavit https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf

It sounds like CW consented to a search on Monday afternoon after NU called the police. He handed over SWs phone to police at that time.

Then later the affidavit describes on Wednesday a drone identified a bed sheet in an oil field. The affidavit says the sheet matched bedding found earlier that day (so, Wednesday) in the kitchen trash can in a search CW consented to.

Why did he leave one if his bedsheets in the oilfield? Sloppy, rushing, dropped it?
Why didn't he either get the bedding in the kitchen trash disposed of out of the house, or put away in the house, before Wednesday? Even if he couldn't dispose of them because he was under surveillance he could have put them away because what innocent reason is there for sheets in the kitchen trash in this situation?

This guy.

I'll bet burning all the evidence with the gas that was in the gas container in his truck was his Monday evening plan.

And that is utterly despicable of Ashley to have said that
I thought I heard, can’t remember where, but I thought during the court proceedings that police wanted to wait to release the complaint until they were certain no one else was involved.

Yes, they were both noticeably larger in their wedding photos, and IMO they were very good testimonials for marketing their product (not saying that product was responsible for their weight loss).
I didn't think either of them were that heavy at their wedding. The outside photo
with their matching thighs, it looked to be CW was 50 lbs heavier than he is now.

I think she was trying to bait the woman to get her to speak out and then they could get her on the show to tell her side of the story and the ratings would soar.

ETA: I loved to hate Nancy Grace. You know...I kind of wanted to slap her, but I also found her very entertaining and informative. Ashley is just meh to me and the show is boring sometimes.

I share this story, like, once a year but here it is...

We have a vacation home on a rather unpopular southern island. Two years ago I took my daughter out for yogurt at around 10 pm. It was almost her birthday. The place got packed while we were there so when a family of 4 (mother, grandma, 2 kids) came in, we scooted over on our litle couch and squeezed them in. My daughter took to the son and they played video games in the yogurt parlor for awhile and then later got on his mom's phone and played some games. I sat there and talked to the adults. They were super friendly. Had spent all day at the beach and we were all laughing about sunburns. The mother took to every kid in there. She had, like, child fever. She loved every kid who walked through the door. My daughter actually liked her a lot and she's pretty shy. We must have hung out with them for an hour or so. When it was time to leave, my daughter dropped her cup and spilled melted yogurt everywhere. Before I could even react, the other mother was on her hands and knees, wiping it up.

No kidding, we were in our vehicle and driving back to our house before I realized that we had just spent the evening with Nancy Grace and her family. I KNEW she looked familiar but without makeup, and in person, I thought she maybe just had one of those faces. When I got home, I got on FB and there she was on her page, posting pictures of the island.

Now, whenever my daughter sees her on TV, she always asks, "Why is the lady who cleaned up my ice cream so mad?"

I saw a totally different side of Nancy that night and my views about her softened. I would LOVE to see her on TV going into this dude. She may be many things but she seems to legit love kids.

If the girls' beds were made, this suggests he killed them prior to bedtime... Could be as much as 7 hours difference between girls' and SW death.

As for trial, I predict 2-3 years.

I think he keeps referencing the baby monitor for a reason. I agree with the idea that he watched her from the bedroom monitor, probably watched her pick up CeCe with Bella sprawled on the bed.

Which means, she would've been killed shortly after arrival. Why in Earth did he wait so long to leave with the bodies and do absolutely nothing to properly stage the scene. In those 3 hours, he didn't come up with a believable scenario? Why stay in the house so long with the bodies?

He wanted her to suffer. He wanted her to see her babies dead to really prove the point that he hated her and hated his family. He wanted her to suffer as much as the family and Shanann made him suffer (in his own mind). He did it to destroy her before he physically destroyed her... I’m sure the shock of coming home to her murdered children was enough to make her weak enough to subdue and strangle. If he strangled his kids, which it sounds like he did (and not suffocate even, which is a little less intimate)... Strangling anyone to death is an inimate act of serious hatred and it takes a lot of effort. Shooting someone is way less personal, so the fact that this is theoretically the way in which he murdered his family shows an insane amount of rage and resentment towards all of them.

Honestly, if that’s not hate and resentment, I don’t know what is... Maybe he just sat there with them during that time, relieved and in a blissful state— Since he seemingly destroyed what he hated so much.

I share this story, like, once a year but here it is...

We have a vacation home on a rather unpopular southern island. Two years ago I took my daughter out for yogurt at around 10 pm. It was almost her birthday. The place got packed while we were there so when a family of 4 (mother, grandma, 2 kids) came in, we scooted over on our litle couch and squeezed them in. My daughter took to the son and they played video games in the yogurt parlor for awhile and then later got on his mom's phone and played some games. I sat there and talked to the adults. They were super friendly. Had spent all day at the beach and we were all laughing about sunburns. The mother took to every kid in there. She had, like, child fever. She loved every kid who walked through the door. My daughter actually liked her a lot and she's pretty shy. We must have hung out with them for an hour or so. When it was time to leave, my daughter dropped her cup and spilled melted yogurt everywhere. Before I could even react, the other mother was on her hands and knees, wiping it up.

No kidding, we were in our vehicle and driving back to our house before I realized that we had just spent the evening with Nancy Grace and her family. I KNEW she looked familiar but without makeup, and in person, I thought she maybe just had one of those faces. When I got home, I got on FB and there she was on her page, posting pictures of the island.

Now, whenever my daughter sees her on TV, she always asks, "Why is the lady who cleaned up my ice cream so mad?"

I saw a totally different side of Nancy that night and my views about her softened. I would LOVE to see her on TV going into this dude. She may be many things but she seems to legit love kids.
LOL... I love everything about this. :)

I think that CW could have lost his temper with the girls after coming back from the birthday party. It's possible that he drank at the party and the girls were rowdy
from sugar, over excitement and being tired when they got back home.
He would have to fix dinner, give them their baths and put them to bed. He was Mr. Mom while SW got to fly around. He could have snap and strangled one girl then had to kill the other and then SW when she returned.

It could be that he deleted his social media because he didn't want the mistress and SW to cross paths. He wouldn't want his mistress to be reading his wife's gushy praise of him or seeing photos of the girls and pregnant wife.

Sending love and peaceful healing vibes to Shanann’s family. That’s what I’m going to focus on. If that sounds hokey, so be it. It’s either that or be consumed by negative frequencies. Moo.

ETA: I hope wherever CW is it is cold and uncomfortable and miserable.

(See what I mean?)

Love and Light for CeCe, Bella and Shanann.

He wanted her to suffer. He wanted her to see her babies dead to really prove the point that he hated her and hated his family. He wanted her to suffer as much as the family and Shanann made him suffer (in his own mind). He did it to destroy her before he physically destroyed her... I’m sure the shock of coming home to her murdered children was enough to make her weak enough to subdue and strangle. If he strangled his kids, which it sounds like he did (and not suffocate even, which is a little less intimate)... Strangling anyone to death is an inimate act of serious hatred and it takes a lot of effort. Shooting someone is way less personal, so the fact that this is theoretically the way in which he murdered his family shows an insane amount of rage and resentment towards all of them.

Honestly, if that’s not hate and resentment, I don’t know what is... Maybe he just sat there with them during that time, relieved and in a blissful state— Since he seemingly destroyed what he hated so much.
Spot on. This man was pure rage and resentment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67