Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this sheet talk has me thinking. My initial thought was that the sheet in the field matched the sheets from the master bedroom. But after going back and reading, my understanding is that the sheet in the field matches sheets found in the garbage (from unknown bed). So the sheets on the floor in the master bedroom are a second set of sheets. So, now I’m wondering why that master bed had been stripped of its sheets.

So maybe the sheets on the floor were because C.W. planned to make the bed when he got home.

Thinking aloud ... I know only one person has the answer. I just hope forensics find something.
I think:
-Offices found pillows, comforter, mattress cover (possibly) on the master bedroom floor.
-A fitted sheet was found near burial site.
-A flat sheet was thrown away in the kitchen trash can.

@dixiegirl1035 said:
If you let this video flow into the next one, there are screenshots that appear to be where she was found, and possibly it was in a culvert? I'm not on my computer so somebody else can perhaps do better screenshots than I.
No, this is useless chopper coverage. This was discussed earlier. My understanding is that The actual location of the bodies isn’t in any of this footage.
Correct, the video coverage is not accurate. If you want to see the actual location based on the coordinates from the Complaint/Affidavit filed in court, please see post #1187 - thread # 6. The pad location is truly very remote.

If Shannan got home at 1:48 and his truck left home at 5:57 - what was he doing in those 4 hours?

Lets say he had killed them all in an hour.

What was he doing between 3 am and 5:57? He hadnt really staged the scene, we can tell that.

Isn't it 5.15 am on the neighbour cctv?
But even then - it's still 3 hours and definitely worth asking that question.
Wonder what he was doing.

have no idea why but I thought the tanks were further away from each other than the grave

ANyone know if this is like way off the main road out in the middle of nowhere as it relates to the whole complex?
This site is in a remote location, one that was not used much and also had tanks that would not likely be drained for months. It is now shut down completely.

All this sheet talk has me thinking. My initial thought was that the sheet in the field matched the sheets from the master bedroom. But after going back and reading, my understanding is that the sheet in the field matches sheets found in the garbage (from unknown bed). So the sheets on the floor in the master bedroom are a second set of sheets. So, now I’m wondering why that master bed had been stripped of its sheets.

So maybe the sheets on the floor were because C.W. planned to make the bed when he got home.

Thinking aloud ... I know only one person has the answer. I just hope forensics find something.
People --LE matched a sheet located in the field to sheet pattern located at the residence. Does it matter what bed they came from! It's already established that pillow slips and/or sheets were discarded in a heap on floor and also in home garbage. No reason to make this a red t-shirt...

I’m even more confused now..... upon looking at NUA SM, it seems her son is a teen or “tween”. The younger one is a toddler girl. I cannot imagine N being able to hoist the son up to look in the window OR vice verse!
I was dx w/ two types of Lupus 10 yrs ago. I can tell you Lupus causes actual depression because of constant inflammation. Studies show that Lupus causes fatigue and fogginess, but not rage... Those are entirely different.

I was put on Prednisone for about one month a few years back and nearly lost my marbles. But, I was just recently on Medrol and had zero emotional affects.

Point is: Steriods can absolutely cause serious mood swings, but many people are presecribed steriods. Rage attributed to Lupus is not indicated on its own. Lupus does not cause Rage in people.
I have Lupus also, and a couple of other autoimmune things going on. Yes they do cause inflammation and sometimes in the brain and depression is normal. I've never experienced rage. I see my rheumy soon. Will ask him if any meds he prescribes can cause rage. Doubt it.

Someone would have to show me definitive, proof that she killed her babies. I don't believe it for one minute.

I took steroids short term and they made me angry and irritable. Nothing beyond that. I hate them and won't take them anymore.

Am not sure how she did all the things that she accomplished. Maybe she had times of remission. When you're in a flare, it's an exhaustion that's hard to explain, way beyond normal tiredness.

@Ellie1 I think your theory on the bedsheets is super interesting and very believable! Ripping them off because she knew of the affair or he told her and trashed them.

Ok- this is just a thought and NOT attacking SW. She had a few posts and videos on how this product has completely changed her. How she is more patient with her kids and husband. I have Grave’s which has some similarities to lupus- I’m obviously just speculating- but I wonder if the health issues she had over the weekend kicked in and affected patience. Usually with Lupus or Grave’s it can send you into rages. I have experienced this myself- seething even :-(
I’m willing to bet the defense will use this.

“Mood swings and personality changes. People with lupus may experience unpredictable changes in moods and personality traits. This can include feeling of anger and irritability. These may be related to the disease process or, in some cases, the use of corticosteroid medications.”
https://www.webmd.com/lupus/guide/psychosocial-aspects-lupus

I believe CW killed them all- I just think this may be something the defense will bring into the picture and who knows if just one jury member believes this.
I have GRAVES, as well... I have niece with LUPUS... I did have a lot of rage in the beginning but not directed at my family. Radiation and medication removed the almost constant anger.
I’ve never known my niece to ever get angry, however despite them both being auto-immune diseases. Graves is caused by overactive thyroid - it’s like being on speed, heart rate 200bpm, hands shaking - that’s what mine was like anyway.
IF she became enraged over affair, I would say it was caused by too much Thrive ... but anger/rage directed at him would NEVER have been directed at her children IMO

I don't think so Flo ( gendered pressure signs) but I already had this saved cause posted it before in response to someone else's general question.
It explains how little pressure is needed.

TY so very much. I could mentally only handle a quick look, but so helpful!. But what about the size of the fingerprints (SW vs CW)?
Edited, spelling. Multitasking on multiple electronic devices clearly aren’t my strong suit.

No, this is useless chopper coverage. This was discussed earlier. My understanding is that The actual location of the bodies isn’t in any of this footage.
It's terrible when the media do that: so misleading. I think it should be violation of a code of ethics.

This is my first time posting but have been registered a little while, I find this a fantastic site for reliable and informed discussion, so thanks to all. Like others have said, I feel compelled to post about this tragedy like no other case before.

I wonder if he had become somewhat obsessed with his mistress following their six week, complication free holiday together.

Perhaps she discovered SW was pregnant and said she wanted to finish things between them. He on the other hand had just had a six week taster of being free of responsibilities and with a possible house repossession on the horizon and the threat of his extra curricular activities being brought to a close, he killed his entire family to get rid of them. He could have walked out but that would not fit his new image and he would still have responsibility to his children. No, he wanted to be footloose and fancy free.

I believe he thought this out in advance but did not get sufficient time to finish his plan. His new found physique gave him confidence but thankfully no intelligence. Had he got away with it and walked off into the sunset with his mistress, who knows what could have awaited her in the future when the gloss wore off their relationship. Perhaps she is financially well off and he saw this as a way of starting over again. Regardless, she has had a lucky escape imo.

I have seen people distraught having run over a dog, his entire family is wiped out and he does not shed a tear. I cannot recall ever having seen anything quite like his reaction. At his hearings in court he looked as calm and collected as his Attorney. If it were not for the orange suit, one could wonder who was on trial.

I hope SW's family find some comfort in the knowledge that she is now free from this monster and will be forever with her beloved children.
Welcome! Great first post.

Yeah, I was struck once again by the contrast with Shanann’s father, who is grieving so hard he can barely breathe. The only reaction unnoticed in CW was that he took a deep breath in when the judge read the first counts for the babies. What a horrible person.

If Shannan got home at 1:48 and his truck left home at 5:57 - what was he doing in those 4 hours?

What was he doing between 3 am and 5:57? He hadnt really staged the scene, we can tell that.
Oooo, you just reminded me of a word fumble he made in one of his my family is missing interviews. He started, “she barely let me” (my memory) and quickly changed his words. Do you recall this?

I have just created a map showing their address and the GPS coordinates of where the bodies were found.

Does someone know how I can save this so I can post a link?

I thought the pictures from the woman who met her in line were stills taken from video. My best guess is that the woman was doing a lot of videotaping of her own kids and some shots included SW and her family.

I can't see another reason that she would explicitly take photos of a family she just met.
What pictures are we talking about?

I thought it was her first week there in NC until two things:
1) latest interview/ photo beginning of August and,
2) this would better coincide with NUAs latest interview about CW not being as “attentive” in the last few weeks. This and her short outlet days come in between does fit with “last few weeks”, until this latest witness I and her pic from Myrtle Beach, I was very lost.

Haven't had time to read since yesterday, so I apologize if this is a redundant question:

How did the friend know SW missed her appt? Was the 'playdate' scheduled to be with the friend that contacted CW? I'm just trying to insert myself/my friends in the situation to understand what sparked alarm in her friend so immediately. If my friends didn't hear from me, they may contact my husband, but if he assured them I was okay and/or busy, they wouldn't think twice about it.
I don't think it really matters. From the Narrative of the Arrest Affidavit, it's stated as fact that SW missed her 10AM doctor appointment, and NU reported her missing. We already know this information.

GPS information from the truck will be able to tell where he went & whether he made 1 or 2 trips that night/ morning
Lol, do you have that saved to just copy and paste at this point?
My wink and hugs emoticons did t come thu, darn it. Wink and hug LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota