Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Shannan got home at 1:48 and his truck left home at 5:57 - what was he doing in those 4 hours?

Lets say he had killed them all in an hour.

What was he doing between 3 am and 5:57? He hadnt really staged the scene, we can tell that.

My guess - he was sleeping.

I think it's most likely that by this time he had already removed the girls from the house. He just had Shannann to manage.
Regardless of whether he had planned to kill his entire family in advance, or if he accidentally hurt the girls (doubtful) and then made the decision to kill Shannann because she of course wouldn't stand for that... he had a good amount of stressful time to spend. Waiting.

Sunday night he is just waiting for her to get home.
And then the flight is delayed.
Waiting. Probably a load of nervous pacing, his anger is growing because he is being made to wait MORE.

And then.... she's home. He does what he needs to do.

All that stress is gone. He is free. The adrenaline wears off.

He's exhausted, and by golly... he is FREE.

Probably the last good sleep he'll ever get. That one night that he was free, and no one knew what he is, or what he had done.

If Shannan got home at 1:48 and his truck left home at 5:57 - what was he doing in those 4 hours?

Lets say he had killed them all in an hour.

What was he doing between 3 am and 5:57? He hadnt really staged the scene, we can tell that.
I think he had to wait until a reasonable time for him to leave for work.

In a few cases I followed, the perp had a nap. Tiring and stressful day, and all that #Dark irony

ETA: missed the post above with the same answer.

Here is a GIS map showing the location. I found it by using the coordinates and it matches with the Google Map photo. The application has lots of information and is not very user friendly. Took me hours to get the well account number which by the way is 01469799. There are two different videos. The short one is of the actual place where they found the bodies. The easiest way to identify it is that there are 2 storage tanks, and 1 bottom of a storage tank that was previously removed and only has the bottom showing. It looks like a dark circle. Here is the GIS map with coordinates and if you are able to use the Account Number 01469799, you can zoom in very close and see better than the Google Earth. This photo only shows the remoteness and not a close-up.

Attachments

• GIS Well Site aerial.pdf
    714.1 KB · Views: 41
I think they had a fresh grave and the body of an adult woman in an area his employer documents him as being on.

Oh yes, they had it all...except that implausible story of .. oh wait I forgot to tell you guys, yes I killed the wife but only cuz' I saw her strangling our daughters on a baby monitor...

Just imagine being LE and walking out of the room after listening to that whopper...
then again I am sure LE has heard it all (tho this one is just beyond all).

I wonder if because CW asked for DNA around the girls necks, he placed SW hands around their necks so the DNA would be there before he uhh, left them in the oil field. (Sorry for the graphic).

Oooo, you just reminded me of a word fumble he made in one of his my family is missing interviews. He started, “she barely let me” (my memory) and quickly changed his words. Do you recall this?

You're right it was something like " she'd barely got into bed pretty much"
Some have interpreted that as if he strangled her soon after she'd got into bed.

moo

here is where we are

with tos

any claim we make must be supported by a confirmed MSM link

so

any post that starts with or in the middle or at the end that states as fact

any of the following

as he was strangling his kids

before he strangled his kids

when he was strangling his kids

is speculation

it is in ones opinion

but for some reason on this tragedy it goes on and on

what we know

he strangled his wife per him

he moved all three

per officials

and his released confession

that is what we know

anyone is presumed innocent until found guilty by a court of law

so we cannot be on here

saying he did he killed three people

he has not been proven in a court of law of that

however

there has been no LE confirming he confessed to murdering everyone

he confessed to murdering his wife and transporting three

anything else posted here

needs to imo have the same qualifiers like on any other thread

that clearly outlines it is our speculation

for some reason the thread has gone on with declarative statements that are only speculation

without the qualifier that it is only that - it is one's opinion and speculation

why that is

i do not understand

we have no confirmation per official sources that he say she killed two kids

what can i say

all i think per tos

is anyone stating that is offering speculation

declares that

like on any case that needs to be outlined as speculation only

all I am suggesting here

as any other thread

anything posted

not confirmed

moo

Last edited:
Use this link. It shows the parcel. To the right there is a place that you can enter the coordinates. It will take you to the well site and then you can zoom down.
Property Portal - Map Search

I have to leave, but if you scroll back to either the end of Thread 4 or somewhere in Thread 5 you will see the helicopter video of the real location. Sorry I don't have a link to it.

Here is a GIS map showing the location. I found it by using the coordinates and it matches with the Google Map photo. The application has lots of information and is not very user friendly. Took me hours to get the well account number which by the way is 01469799. There are two different videos. The short one is of the actual place where they found the bodies. The easiest way to identify it is that there are 2 storage tanks, and 1 bottom of a storage tank that was previously removed and only has the bottom showing. It looks like a dark circle. Here is the GIS map with coordinates and if you are able to use the Account Number 01469799, you can zoom in very close and see better than the Google Earth. This photo only shows the remoteness and not a close-up.

After all that work , I hope you save that on the Resources and Media thread, or it might already be there if Pommery & Spell have transferred it over

( Page 1 of every thread if anyone else is interested in finding old links)

So Shanann's funds were used for the downpayment? The Weld county clerk site makes you register to review recorded documents, so I couldn't tell how much their down payment amount was. But that would have been even more incentive for CW because they had $178K in appreciation since 2013 AND he would have gotten her money which was locked up in the house when he sold.

Lenox | Leyden Rock | Arvada, Colorado | D.R. Horton
Found another Colorado community with a DR Horton "Lenox" floor plan, although the square footage and elevations are slightly different.

I read that SW was married and divorced prior to her marriage to CW and that when they moved from NC to CO she sold her home and used that as the downpayment, again I don't recall where I read that, and I could be wrong.

But, you are 100% that it is HUGE incentive to get rid of her, the kids, the 3rd kid he didn't want and sell that house, have a nice tidy nest egg and a wealthy smart AP..again just our own opinions! If I can find where I read SW paid the downpayment I will link it.

Filing for bankruptcy 3 years in to the marriage, sounds like SW was in trouble with this guy right off the bat..its really so so sad...

Do we know the cause of death for SW? I haven't seen that released yet I don't think unless I missed it.

Oooo, you just reminded me of a word fumble he made in one of his my family is missing interviews. He started, “she barely let me” (my memory) and quickly changed his words. Do you recall this?

I thought the comment he made in the “reveal” video could be considered somewhat hostile when I listened to it again...”I guess when YOU want something enough, it happens.” Maybe he wasn’t speaking collectively of BOTH of them wanting a third child...but that Shanann wanted this so SHE made it happen.

^^This. Like, why was master bed stripped. Does it mean no one slept in it that night? Some incriminating evidence in them? There must be a reason. Ignore if not interested.

I’m sorry to be gross and graphic, but sometimes people release bladder/bowel upon death. Maybe he killed someone in the bed and that happened.

Or he just needed to wrap bodies in something.

moo

here is where we are

with tos

any claim we make must be supported by a confirmed MSM link

so

any post that starts with or in the middle or at the end that states as fact

moo

Thank you! Just started to read the new thread and it was driving me nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics