Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I would like a definitive time when the dog was howling. Our dog makes this really anguished howling sound when my kids play rough in any capacity. He doesn't like any perceived aggression long the lines of tag/chasing, football, various play that boys do.

Things that are bothering me.
1. Shannan was planning a Gender Reveal Party sometime during the upcoming weekend. You just don’t do that as a family if you know your husband is involved in an adulterous love affair and your marriage is about to end. Her FB posts were upbeat, talking about all the tasks she had accomplished, Chris had taken the girls to a birthday party that day. They just didn’t seem like a family that was about to fall apart.

2. Shannan had to have been exhausted when she got home at 2 am. There would have been 3 hours from the time Shannan arrived home until Chris left for work at 5 am. Too much happened in those 3 hours. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Would she have wanted to start an emotional conversation when she got home, exhausted, knowing he would be leaving at 5am, and she would be responsible for the kids care all day long with no sleep? Wouldn’t she say, “Let’s wait to talk until you get home from work tomorrow night?”

3. Something in me believes this all came from Chris. He had time to think about and plan everything. Shannan didn’t. She was working, she was pregnant and sick, she was delayed on a plane. I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls were already dead when Shannan came home, and Chris had an elaborate plan in the works. Nichole disrupted everything when she came over in the morning.

4. I’m waiting for the Coroners Report before I come up with a theory. I’m hoping the girls’ bodies weren’t affected by being submerged in oil, so we can get a definitive Cause of Death and Time of Death for each of them.

I know of women in my support groups whose husbands have left them when they got so sick, and couldn't work. I only know one person, personally,whose husband married her knowing how ill she is.I'm sure there are more. I just haven't heard about them.

I wonder if CW wanted to be a hero dating, marrying and taking care of an ill woman, then like all narcissists, they eventually de-value then discard you ...

Last edited:
I believe she was murdered in bed. Not to be gross or graphic, but strangulation is not a quick or easy death. Victims violently struggle during what’s called “air hunger,” and once hypoxia sets in they may urinate or lose control of their bodily functions.
I thought I read something that stated there was no evidence found in the sheets.

I keep going back and forth as to when the girls were murdered but I do strongly think it was prior to SW coming home. BUT, I just had a thought while I try to sort more things out......What if he strangled the girls after as a way of explaining or justifying the strangulation of SW. I mean he's pointing to her as the one who did it so what if in his way of thinking, he strangles the girls to pin it all on SW. I hope that makes sense because I've been awake since 4 am with only 1 cup of coffee and my eyes are not focusing.

....snipped for focus....

2. Shannan had to have been exhausted when she got home at 2 am. There would have been 3 hours from the time Shannan arrived home until Chris left for work at 5 am. Too much happened in those 3 hours. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Would she have wanted to start an emotional conversation when she got home, exhausted, knowing he would be leaving at 5am, and she would be responsible for the kids care all day long with no sleep? Wouldn’t she say, “Let’s wait to talk until you get home from work tomorrow night?”

JMO

For this #2 I dont think she had a choice in the matter because I think it was him who started a big fight with her the moment she walked in the door.

I think it was premeditated. I think CW killed the girls after he was seen grilling Sunday. I think that CW always planned to then kill SW when she returned home and he thought that there would be enough time to dispose of their bodies before he had to report to work and he thought he had enough time to stage the home before leaving for work. He probably didn't find out about the flight delay until after the girls were already killed and much later in the evening and he had no other option but to proceed with his plans despite the time issues. Because of the flight delay, he had to expedite everything because he had lost several hours that he would have had available to him to clean up the house and himself and get rid of the bodies in the middle of the night and likely returning back home to shower and stage the home. However he didn't have that option anymore once the chain of events began. Did he shower at work that morning because he likely didn't have enough time to at home? The fact that he knew the exact time SW returned, he had to have been in such a frame of mind of calculating time and coordinating events. He could have disposed of SW first in the dug grave because she was the largest item in his truck but ran out of time to dig more graves for the girls so he panicked and put the little girls in the tanks. The bed sheet, I believe was an oversight on his part as he probably was spooked because of the time of day and morning light. The other possibility is he buried SW before work and planned on going back to bury the girls after work but NU-A circumvented that plan by her actions therefore he had to forego burying the girls and put them in the tanks instead once he got the call from NU-A and then rushed home from there. He did not have enough time to stage the house thoroughly after killing SW, due to time running out caused by delayed flight and the home visit by NU-A. I do not believe it was a momentarily loss of sanity. It was premeditated hence the FB page being deleted.
In terms of the doctor appointment, perhaps SW failed to mention that to CW if they were having strained relationships and therefore he was not prepared for that chain of events to unfold.
Either way, even if he knew about the appointment, I think CW believed he had the perfect crime and enough time to murder and dispose of his family all in the middle of the night between 1 and 3 am and enough time to clean everything up but instead he had to dispose of the bodies in a rushed manner and not as he had planned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in the uk avid reader of websleuths but this is consuming me it’s so shocking . My opinion is lust is a very powerful thing . Chris appeared quiet , socially awkward and then suddenly got buff and his wife was trying to build her business and spending a lot in the process and his emotions for this sudden other woman took over and he killed them . How he carried them beautiful kids bodies and put them in oil o will never understand there’s only one option he’s evil but what I am sure about now is that he os sat in his cell alone miserable and regretting everything he’s
done and I hope he’s tortured by those beautiful little girls who adored hims faces every single second and I don’t know why but with him I think it might. What a stupid evil man why just not leave it’s just so shocking it consumes me

I’m sorry this post is a bit rubbish I’ve had a few wines

I went to look at C.W. twitter and it seems locked now
Things that are bothering me.
1. Shannan was planning a Gender Reveal Party sometime during the upcoming weekend. You just don’t do that as a family if you know your husband is involved in an adulterous love affair and your marriage is about to end. Her FB posts were upbeat, talking about all the tasks she had accomplished, Chris had taken the girls to a birthday party that day. They just didn’t seem like a family that was about to fall apart.

3. Something in me believes this all came from Chris. He had time to think about and plan everything. Shannan didn’t. She was working, she was pregnant and sick, she was delayed on a plane. I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls were already dead when Shannan came home, and Chris had an elaborate plan in the works. Nichole disrupted everything when she came over in the morning.

4. I’m waiting for the Coroners Report before I come up with a theory. I’m hoping the girls’ bodies weren’t affected by being submerged in oil, so we can get a definitive Cause of Death and Time of Death for each of them.

DELETE

Strangling anyone, let alone your own family members, let alone very small children is such a horrific and inhumane act that I have to believe he wanted to just kill all of them.

Meaning, he did not kill his kids because they saw him kill their mother, and he did not kill Shannan because she came home and found the girls dead.

I believe he wanted to be rid of his family and so he strangled all of them.

Also, I would like a definitive time when the dog was howling. Our dog makes this really anguished howling sound when my kids play rough in any capacity. He doesn't like any perceived aggression long the lines of tag/chasing, football, various play that boys do.

Interesting. Ive never had a dog like that. You could be onto something. If that dog was like yours then that could be the exact time of when he killed her. Because there had to be commotion at the very least.

I keep going back and forth as to when the girls were murdered but I do strongly think it was prior to SW coming home. BUT, I just had a thought while I try to sort more things out......What if he strangled the girls after as a way of explaining or justifying the strangulation of SW. I mean he's pointing to her as the one who did it so what if in his way of thinking, he strangles the girls to pin it all on SW. I hope that makes sense because I've been awake since 4 am with only 1 cup of coffee and my eyes are not focusing.
I’m thinking something like that, too. I can imagine a scenario where Chris has got the kids all weekend when he’d rather be with his girlfriend, feeling resentful, with Shannan gone, and the kids acting like kids grating on his nerves. It wouldn’t surprise me if something happened and he snapped, and disciplined a little to forcefully and killed one of them. Then afterwards, he came up with a plan to kill all of them and did it. Then Nichole came over in the morning, ruined everything, so he had to change his story which would explain why some of it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota