Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CW hasn't filed the motions personally, his lawyers have filed exactly what they are expected to file.
I'm pretty sure he asked them to file them. Or they talked about them. I have never heard of anyone wanting the visitor log kept sealed. I also have never read in any case someone filing as many motions that he has this early in the game. or heard anyone else care if they are seen in a orange jumpsuit and shackles. This is of course my opinion.

Sounds to me like he was talking about a family he dumped like trash - no longer human to him, nor loved. IMO
Depersonalisation? Thanks, I will research. IMO he's just babbling, nothing his says makes any sense in any of the interviews.

I disagree that it is odd. It's pretty normal, and there are memes and jokes in lots of mom circles about how after the first kid, the cutesy baby bump, milestone, prepping the nursery stuff just doesn't happen. Toddler moms are busy, and she's been through it all before twice. It wasn't her primary focus on SM anymore, and that's not unusual at all. Most of my mom friends who are pregnant with the 3rd or 4th don't post nearly as much as we all did with our first.
Also I've seen it in my friends, some are worried about repeat miscarriages, and health problems and just don't continually talk about their pregnancies. We just support them by not bringing up sensitive aspects. And supporting them when they DO want to discuss personal items. It's easy to tell, amongst friends.

Correct about not knowing the time they will actually leave but it is a good guess that she sent him a text when she was boarding and finally leaving. My husband travels for work and he never boards without sending me a “loading up, love you” text. That info, when the plane is rescheduled to leave, is also on line to easily access. As to the delay being a factor to when he killed the children, if it is proven he did, I don’t see it being a factor at all. They would be expected to be asleep in their beds whether SW arrived home at 11 or 2. If NK had come in for a minute, how would she or SW immediately known the children were deceased? CW would have just waited for NK to leave.

As you know, when there is a delay, one would not know when the delay would be resolved. She knew as early as 6:30 or even earlier that there was a delay. She would not know when they were flying because there are a lot of complications with flight crews, weather, the domino effect of delays on other planes.

With him knowing of an issue, I doubt if he raced off to kill the kids . There would now be too many variables. She may not arrive until the next afternoon.

BBM
have we anything from CW on this matter?

We have the screenshot of his happy text response to seeing the baby's first ultrasound. And also the reveal video where he does seem to express happiness at the news and says something to the effect of "well I guess if you want it to happen it will", which I took to mean that they had wanted it to happen, and it did. I think he was surprised she got pregnant so quickly because there was a good chance they would struggle to conceive due to her health.

Whether that video was his genuine reaction is up for debate, I suppose, but he doesn't seem to even know her phone was recording until the end, so I interpret it as genuine happiness, mixed with surprise that she got pregnant quickly.

SW and her friend NUA both worked for Le-Vel and had both been away together at a Thrive convention/event with others. When they left the airport, NUA dropped SW off at her house, they waved goodbye and NUA saw SW enter the house.

Yes. And if the plane delay would have had them arrive say for instance at 8 AM, then what if he had killed the kids?

Plane delays have many issues. The longest delay I had was three days when the Denver airport was snowed in. Several had me staying overnight. A delay has many issues for airlines

I'm pretty sure he asked them to file them. Or they talked about them. I have never heard of anyone wanting the visitor log kept sealed. I also have never read in any case someone filing as many motions that he has this early in the game. or heard anyone else care if they are seen in a orange jumpsuit and shackles. This is of course my opinion.
  1. Visitor log kept sealed to prevent the defense from knowing who has visted him (e.g. experts/health care etc);
  2. His attorneys have a duty to ensure that they provide the best defense possible - this ensures that CW gets a fair trial and prevents grounds for appeal from rising - this is the reason for the filings;
  3. Please note that still photography is allowed of the proceedings - therefore it is likely that photos of CW in an organge jumpsuit and wearing shackles will be published after the hearing;

:D:) too funny!! I can just see it!

Speaking of giraffe masks, I wonder if Shanann ever took Bella and CeCe to the Denver Zoo? Did they ever by chance get to see “Dobby”? This seems like something they might do...

(Dobby is my profile pic, WS link for reference:
Denver Zoo quietly welcomes newborn giraffe )

ETA: I think Dobby was born before CeCe maybe?

What is CeCe’s birthday?

“Don't worry, the cake will be giraffe-friendly. Baby giraffe Dobby was born at the Denver Zoo on Feb. 28, 2017. Grab your giraffe balloons and party hats: Denver Zoo's Dobby has a birthday this week. Denver's beloved baby giraffe Dobby is turning 1 on Wednesday.Feb 26, 2018“

denverzoo-org-baby_giraffe-dobby_02-e1488394417321-1-768x472.jpg

Img source:
Denver Zoo’s Dobby the giraffe turns 1 on Wednesday and you’re invited to the party

Last edited:
Ha! No. I do not believe anywhere in the USA is it common to call a person an "it" - it's a psychological detachment IMO. Or, a rehearsed line for when the car would go missing, had he had time to set that up, IMO. And two times is no accident, IMO.

When I heard him say "it's vanished", I wondered if he was basically saying his old life vanished. It = my old life. It's gone forever and now it's his new life.

She knew at least by 6:30 PM that there would be a flight delay.

When there is a flight delay, you do not find out for awhile or sometimes even hours when you will be able to fly. The longest time for me so far, has been 3 days before we found out when we would be able to get another flight. That was because Denver airport was shut down because of snow.

There are many complications because flight crews are only allowed to work so many hours. When their shift is over, they are done even if they never took a flight.

If there is a delay, it affects flights all over the US and readjustments have to be made to flight all over. Other places may have flight issues themselves which affects planes in other places.

As it was, they only had a three hour delay, but the delay could have been for many hours. There would be no way of knowing for awhile when she would be flying.

I would think with the uncertainty of a flight delay, he would not rush out to kill the kids. I doubt if he killed them before 6:30 PM. If he did, they would have rigor.
I agree with this, and your posts of last night to an extent, however I still think he may have accidentally killed one of them, hitting her too hard because of backtalk or hyperactivity, and then had to kill the other one. Sure, he was probably on pins and needles as to when Shan'nan would arrive, if he had killed them before hand. Maybe he was infuriated that there was any delay at all, and that provoked violence, purposeful or accidental, with the kids. If he had originally planned on having the whole time from 11 pm to 5:30 am to kill them all and get rid of them so it would look like she ran away.....I'd guess that he was just angry in general. And...combined with IMO some break up or ultimatum with the AP, all hell broke loose with him.

When I heard him say "it's vanished", I wondered if he was basically saying his old life vanished. It = my old life. It's gone forever and now it's his new life.

“Vanished” stood out to me as well...

“Yeah, you know, like, they just like, went poof, like into thin air!”

Gee Whiz.
Smh

(ETA: “thin air”...more like “thick oil”)

They vanished into THICK OIL and THaaaaaaaaT is the Truth.

Last edited:
Yes. And if the plane delay would have had them arrive say for instance at 8 AM, then what if he had killed the kids?

Plane delays have many issues. The longest delay I had was three days when the Denver airport was snowed in. Several had me staying overnight. A delay has many issues for airlines

But at some point he would have gotten word from Shanann or been able to look up when the new departure time was, giving him a good estimate of when she'd be home. The flight takes about 2 hours, then it would be about another hour to get out of the airport and drive to her home, so that gave him a solid three hours to possibly "take care of" the girls before she arrived.

I completely agree with you, this case has an odd feeling.

Jodi Arias - didn't want to be seen in orange jumpsuit and shackles.

She knew at least by 6:30 PM that there would be a flight delay.

When there is a flight delay, you do not find out for awhile or sometimes even hours when you will be able to fly. The longest time for me so far, has been 3 days before we found out when we would be able to get another flight. That was because Denver airport was shut down because of snow.

There are many complications because flight crews are only allowed to work so many hours. When their shift is over, they are done even if they never took a flight.

If there is a delay, it affects flights all over the US and readjustments have to be made to flight all over. Other places may have flight issues themselves which affects planes in other places.

As it was, they only had a three hour delay, but the delay could have been for many hours. There would be no way of knowing for awhile when she would be flying.

I would think with the uncertainty of a flight delay, he would not rush out to kill the kids. I doubt if he killed them before 6:30 PM. If he did, they would have rigor.
We don't know if they had rigor. Personally I believe the girls were murdered sometime between the end of the party and when CW was grilling. Since CW thought he was so clever and the bodies wouldn't be found, he probably didn't worry about things like rigor!

rsbm

We don't know that they didn't have rigor. But in any case rigor can easily be broken in children.

And even if the kids went into rigor, they were small enough that they'd have still been manageable. I've maneuvered many a large, bulky, heavy box into my truck cab by myself.

And he had his
I think it also shows he wants to have control. I was quite surprised by his application tbh.
Oh definitely. He wants to control everything just by the amount of court filings. He will soon find out, hopefully, he doesn't control anything in prison.

I doubtbif he is a law genius. His defense is being guided by his attorney.

And even if the kids went into rigor, they were small enough that they'd have still been manageable. I've maneuvered many a large, bulky, heavy box into my truck cab by myself.

What about the tank issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member