Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know, when there is a delay, one would not know when the delay would be resolved. She knew as early as 6:30 or even earlier that there was a delay. She would not know when they were flying because there are a lot of complications with flight crews, weather, the domino effect of delays on other planes.

With him knowing of an issue, I doubt if he raced off to kill the kids . There would now be too many variables. She may not arrive until the next afternoon.[/QUOTE.
The what if’s about the flight delay do not apply here because they both knew how long the delay was going to be, a time was given, there was not any unknowns. I think the only variable is her delayed flight quite possibly did not leave him enough time to follow thru with staging the scene as if they had left.

I've a feeling the remark was more to do with putting the girls in the tank hatches if they were already in rigor.

Yeah, I got that but my reply remains the same. It might have been more difficult, but it wouldn't have been impossible. The girls were already small,they may not have gone into full rigor at all, they may have retained some flexibility, and rigor can be "broken" if the right measures are taken. All of that applies to both fitting them into the car and into the oil tank.

Yeah, I got that but my reply remains the same. It might have been more difficult, but it wouldn't have been impossible. The girls were already small,they may not have gone into full rigor at all, they may have retained some flexibility, and rigor can be "broken" if the right measures are taken. All of that applies to both fitting them into the can and into the oil tank.
I'd already written my reply before I knew the follow up tank question was asked. I agree it's a non-issue.

Some info I googled on rigor mortis

In adults, rigor generally is manifested in one to six hours, becoming maximum in 6 to 24 hours; it disappears in 12 to 36 hours or more. In children, rigor mortis has wide variability, typically with early onset and rapid disappearance. Rigor may be poorly formed in infants who have little muscle mass.

Yes. And if the plane delay would have had them arrive say for instance at 8 AM, then what if he had killed the kids?

Plane delays have many issues. The longest delay I had was three days when the Denver airport was snowed in. Several had me staying overnight. A delay has many issues for airlines
How would them arriving the next morning change anything ? If the children were already deceased he would kill SW and give the same story that he didn’t know where they were. He worked independently at the oil tanks, he could have still disposed of their bodies without witnesses.

Some info I googled on rigor mortis

In adults, rigor generally is manifested in one to six hours, becoming maximum in 6 to 24 hours; it disappears in 12 to 36 hours or more. In children, rigor mortis has wide variability, typically with early onset and rapid disappearance. Rigor may be poorly formed in infants who have little muscle mass.

Yes, it can take several hours and for some it doesn't last long at all. Even when my son was in full rigor, he was still pliable in some ways.

Thinking about all of CW’s BS, (because that’s exactly what it all is, BS imo), can you imagine the cops in the interrogating room when he was giving his confession/statement and alleging that Shanann killed the girls...they must have thinking to themselves, “Uh huh, sure buddy...(Keep talkin...).

Last edited:
Thinking about all of CW’s BS, (because that’s exactly what it all is, BS imo), can you imagine the cops in the interrogating room when he was giving his confession/statement and alleging that Shanann killed the girls...they must have thinking to themselves, “Uh huh, sure buddy...”.
Especially since he said he would tell the "truth" only after speaking privately to someone else. In the affidavit I thought the police worded that, and the part about "dumping", quite forcefully.

Thinking about all of CW’s BS, (because that’s exactly what it all is, BS imo), can you imagine the cops in the interrogating room when he was giving his confession/statement and alleging that Shanann killed the girls...they must have thinking to themselves, “Uh huh, sure buddy...”.
Yeah. If not for the horrific crime, I’m sure they would have laughed in his face.

In a way they kind of did, in that as soon he was done with his “confession,” they effectively called “BS” by charging him with 5 counts of murder in the first.

Now that’s funny.

Last edited:

[Right?? I don't know how those officers could keep composure, it's a hard job for sure. And extracting those little girls from oil tanks, how could you ever get that out of your head?? Just horrific all around.]

But I digress. What do my WS friends think will come out of this hearing??

Makes you wonder exactly how did he 'tamper' with their corpses ?
I think that transporting them and dumping them in oil, meets that legal definition.

Common sense though, says that he likely had to force the bodies of his children into those oil tanks.

There would likely be some postmortem damage there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange