Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain hurts.

DA has asked that autopsy be sealed to preserve interests of a fair trial. Defense doesn't care if autopsy is sealed.

But ............

Defense doesn't want tomorrow's hearing to have expanded media coverage (TV, audio or still photos) in order to preserve interests of a fair trial, but DA doesn't care if there's expanded media coverage.

Is it odd DA and Defense want to guard different things, or is this typical? Either way, why the diff?
Typical response, IMO.

Defense cited a valid, legal objection to the rule.

Reality is that it really doesn't matter what DA and Defense wanted here because the Judges ruling was clear and concise: State law provides for the Court to consider and/or authorize "expanded media requests" in criminal cases only for advisements and arraignments. Today's hearing is a status conference so request denied.

Last edited:
Hmmm...wonder what he meant by that? It's - as in my family, it's vanished? I haven't listened to the full video's and only saw the snippets shown on the news and AB's show. What do you think he meant by saying that? It sounds intentional especially if he said it multiple times?
By “vanished” I think he was projecting. He wanted us to think that they were gone, and he wasn’t responsible.

By “it” he appears to be distancing himself from his family. They are objects. If you think about it, this jibes perfectly with the killings, and what he did to their bodies.

Only a cold person could do something like that, especially to his children.

I think that the “it” was unintentional though. A Freudian slip.

Do people there open their windows or are they closed year round? That would make a difference.

Did he keep his anger bottled up all of those years?

He did allow himself to have cream pies thrown in his face and some other things. Did he resent those things?

SBM

In August we didn't usually have our windows open, except sometimes at night since it cools off significantly. It's possible he had some windows open that night.

I strongly believe he was the type of man to bottle his emotions and let them build up. He perfectly fits the profile of the quiet, but dangerous man who takes everyone by surprise when he finally shows his true colors. He seems highly non-confrontational, which is why I believe he just quietly and matter of factly strangled Shanann after she had wearily climbed into bed and passed out after an exhausting day. She was completely unsuspecting, which was easiest for him. After she was taken care of, moving on to the girls was simple. No argument, no fight, no noise to upset the dog or wake up the neighbors. All MOO of course.

I think that transporting them and dumping them in oil, meets that legal definition.

Common sense though, says that he likely had to force the bodies of his children into those oil tanks.

There would likely be some postmortem damage there.

MassGuy (and anyone else), do you think CW would be capable of dismemberment? Tia.

The weather is sooooo beautiful today. Blue skies and sunshine with a brisk Autumn cool, leaves turning color...

As much as Shanann said she loved Colorado I have no doubt she and the girls would be enjoying and appreciating this beautiful day, maybe on her back porch...

Out of curiosity, we always hear of dismembermemnts in the bathroom, etc...

I’m sure there are cases where dismemberment was committed offsite for exactly the reason of blood issue?

I’m not saying this occurred here, just wondering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member