Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, we always hear of dismembermemnts in the bathroom, etc...

I’m sure there are cases where dismemberment was committed offsite for exactly the blood issue?

I’m not saying this occurred here, just wondering.
It’s still a time consuming and messy process. He doesn’t appear to have had that type of time.

Had that occurred, I strongly suspect that we would have heard something like that in the form of a leak.

It’s still a time consuming and messy process. He doesn’t appear to have had that type of time.

Had that occurred, I strongly suspect that we would have heard something like that in the form of a leak.

Unless he had already killed the girls and dismembered them previously.

I agree with you, less than likely, just thinking about different things...

I certainly do, but absolutely don’t think that anything like that occurred.

Time was an issue, and something like that would have left tremendous blood evidence.

I don't think that there was any "bloody evidence" either. But what I was wondering - how much evidence could be found on the manholes. It appeared to me that it wasn't clear if he really put them through those holes since they were so incredibly tiny? But if he did shouldn't that have left at least some kind of human skin or let's say of the material he wrapped (plastic bags) the bodies in?

I don't think that there was any "bloody evidence" either. But what I was wondering - how much evidence could be found on the manholes. It appeared to me that it wasn't clear if he really put them through those holes since they were so incredibly tiny? But if he did shouldn't that have left at least some kind of human skin or let's say of the material he wrapped (plastic bags) the bodies in?
It’s entirely possible that there was skin evidence or remnants of a trashbag or something, left behind on the openings.

The bodies would have telltale signs of damage from the act of shoving them through those openings.

It’s entirely possible that there was skin evidence or remnants of a trashbag or something, left behind on the openings.

The bodies would have telltale signs of damage from the act of shoving them through those openings.

That adds all to the depravity to me. It is one thing to kill them and maybe see it was not a good idea. ( which he did not) But to continue by shoving and breaking or whatever is a whole another level , hours later.

In addition to that, I've wondered if he had tied them off by a string, or line, thinking that he would bring them out as soon as everyone in the world believed that they ran away with Mom.

I can't clarify what you are asking me to clarify because I didn't say or even remotely infer that this forum is keeping Shanann from receiving justice. Thank you.

I got the impression that remarks on here had something to do with the justice?

That adds all to the depravity to me. It is one thing to kill them and maybe see it was not a good idea. ( which he did not) But to continue by shoving and breaking or whatever is a whole another level , hours later.
I just see it as a continuation of the same depraved act.

If you can do what he did to his family, then the way he disposed of them isn’t at all surprising.

In addition to that, I've wondered if he had tied them off by a string, or line, thinking that he would bring them out as soon as everyone in the world believed that they ran away with Mom.
I doubt it for few reasons:

I don’t think he was that prepared.

I think that it required force to get them in there, and retrieval would have been next to impossible.

LE had to drain the tanks to remove those bodies.

I doubt it for few reasons:

I don’t think he was that prepared.

I think that it required force to get them in there, and retrieval would have been next to impossible.

LE had to drain the tanks to remove those bodies.
I think it would have required a manhole like the one we saw that had a ladder in it, ie something to tie off to. If, as I think everyone decided on, that it was the kind with just the 24" circumference hole, it doesn't seem as though there was a place to tie off.

He had to be aware that they would sink and possibly clog the filters, possibly he tied them off to keep them off the bottom.

I'm also curious about something posted yesterday, that the coffins of the kids (not sure about SW) were not open at the funeral. I would think that the 3 days in the crude oil would not have corroded the skin (sorry). Unless there was damage of some other type. (Yes I know some just don't practice that type of funeral anyway, open casket)

Last edited:
I think it would have required a manhole like the one we saw that had a ladder in it, ie something to tie off to. If, as I think everyone decided on, that it was the kind with just the 24" circumference hole, it doesn't seem as though there was a place to tie off.

He had to be aware that they would sink and possibly clog the filters, possibly he tied them off to keep them off the bottom.

I'm also curious about something posted yesterday, that the coffins of the kids (not sure about SW) were not open at the funeral. I would think that the 3 days in the crude oil would not have corroded the skin (sorry). Unless there was damage of some other type.
As for the coffins, I think there’s several reasons they were closed:

They were victims of a violent crime, and LE may not have wanted to expose their bodies to that type of scrutiny by the public.

They may have been somewhat decomposed, and unsuitable for viewing.

The bodies may have been disfigured in some way.

The family simply didn’t want people to see them in that way.

Meghan Lopez on Twitter

Along with all the Election Day news, Chris Watts is also appearing in court today. @DenverChannel’s request to have a camera in the courtroom was denied but @Tomas_Denver7 will be there.

Thank you for the reminder @PommyMommy .

I see from the time zone list (below) that the time in Denver (MT is 1:16 p.m.) Status hearing starts in 44 minutes.

Generalized Time Zones in United States
Time Zone Abbreviation & Name Offset Current Time
PT Pacific Time UTC -8:00 / -7:00 Tue, 12:16:49 pm
MT Mountain Time UTC -7:00 / -6:00 Tue, 1:16:49 pm
CT Central Time UTC -6:00 / -5:00 Tue, 2:16:49 pm
ET Eastern Time UTC -5:00 / -4:00 Tue,

Yes, I think you're on to something: CW phoned AP to tell her that he had emotional conversation with SW, told her he was dumping her, and became so excited that CW was totally unaware of SW upstairs squeezing the life out of her babies. By the time he got off the phone, it was simply to late for him to do anything to save the girls. Do you think CW felt guilty about being on the phone, and why he loaded them up into his pick up, and dumped the dead cold evidence?

Do you think that CW would really call the AP at 4am to tell her he and SW had an "emotional conversation"? Wouldn't he worry that his upset wife would come downstairs to continue the confrontation/discussion and find him on the phone with his mistress? I would think he would at least wait until he left for work to inform her of such. All IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214