Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that CW would really call the AP at 4am to tell her he and SW had an "emotional conversation"? Wouldn't he worry that his upset wife would come downstairs to continue the confrontation/discussion and find him on the phone with his mistress? I would think he would at least wait until he left for work to inform her of such. All IMO
I don't think he called her either and by the way, isn't the AP married too? (Or was at the time CW killed his wife)

The only thing that will make me (relatively) happy, cop to all the murders and take the punishment like a man instead of the coward he has shown himself to be so far.

Yes. And unless he is held accountable for the deaths of the girls, there won't be justice in my mind.

I don't understand why the judge would deny the request for cameras if this was an important day, however.

That makes no sense. And he would absolutely know if there was a plea deal in the works.

Kinda weird for them to be there for a “status conference.”
I agree, makes me think there is a plea deal. I read somewhere they expect the hearing to be 2 hours. No live tweeting or posting allowed once court is in session. We have to wait till it is over to find out what went on.

Yes. And unless he is held accountable for the deaths of the girls, there won't be justice in my mind.

I don't understand why the judge would deny the request for cameras if this was an important day, however.

That makes no sense. And he would absolutely know if there was a plea deal in the works.
Yeah. And the defense didn’t want cameras because they were concerned about trial. If there was a plea, there would be no concerns.

There’s contradictory information here.

Someone just tweeted that CW’s family is there

They walked them (The Watt's) in front of a camera outside. His mom is dressed in all black, his dad is in jeans and a tourquoise polo and tennis shoes. Our thoughts are with this family today. #chriswatts #chriswattshearing #weldcountyco #shanannwatts

Wow. If I’m not mistaken this is their first public appearance of any kind since the murders. Maybe that’s also why the defense requested no expanded media in the courtroom, to protect his parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr