Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that CW would really call the AP at 4am to tell her he and SW had an "emotional conversation"? Wouldn't he worry that his upset wife would come downstairs to continue the confrontation/discussion and find him on the phone with his mistress? I would think he would at least wait until he left for work to inform her of such. All IMO
I think Seattle was trying to say how ludicrous the possibility of SW killing her girls is. I could be wrong though lol.

Do you think that CW would really call the AP at 4am to tell her he and SW had an "emotional conversation"? Wouldn't he worry that his upset wife would come downstairs to continue the confrontation/discussion and find him on the phone with his mistress? I would think he would at least wait until he left for work to inform her of such. All IMO
Uh, tongue in cheek is the way I took it. IMO

DrWGoFIX4AESzws.jpg

Murder ‘Rap Sesh’ Podcast with Jay & Kay (@MurderSesh) | Twitter

I'm reading on twitter that no cell phones are allowed to be used in the courtroom (there's a photo of a sign outside the court). So no tweets - unless of course special rules apply to media reporters.
Can we link to twitter? That reporter Tomas Hoppough Denver 7 tweeted something interesting about being told by a reportable source that we are going to want to be there today during the hearing. (WE = he and fellow reporters, presumably)

Can we link to twitter? That reporter Tomas Hoppough Denver 7 tweeted something interesting about being told by a reportable source that we are going to want to be there today during the hearing. (WE = he and fellow reporters, presumably)
Yes. As long as it is a reporter, or legitimate source.

Thanks!

This is his tweet from earlier -

I am not sure, there’s a bunch of stuff I’ve been told that is not reportable as of yet. All we were told from a reportable source is that we are going to want to be there during this hearing.
I should credit another poster here for mentioning his twitter first, but I can't remember who it was.

BBM

Normally I would agree with you on this, but it's odd to me given what we've seen of SW's online activity and personality. She posted a lot IIRC in early stages of her previous pregnancies. Lots of photos of baby bump size tracking, etc. Pics of rooms getting ready, etc. And just lots and lots of personal details in her videos and posts.

IDK, just seems weird to me. I feel like the 3rd baby's lack of attention on the SM, and the name, and the inconsistencies in who knew the gender (in my pregnancies either people knew or they didn't. I didn't tell some people but not others.) is strange.

And sad... very sad all around what happened to those 4.

We don't know that SW did not post anything on social media about her pregnancy. Many of her last posts have been removed, or marked as private. IMO, I don't believe any of us can make a valid determination about what those posts may have contained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member