Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Airport: Shanann Watts

Downtown Denver: Shanann Watts
Mom looks like a loving grandma in the airport one, and someone trying to get away from strangers in the denver one.

Seems like some time passed between the 2 videos (?), as Cece looked a lot smaller in the stroller at the airport. Was that all the same trip? ETA also Gma's hair is a lot redder in the airport video.

I'm going to need help with a link for the correct video, but on the video that was played on murder rap sesh 14, where Shan'ann is promoting Thrive, Shan'ann makes a comment that she just picked up her mother-in-law from the airport.

I have no idea which video of Shan'ann's this is. If anyone could find it, that would be great. It's just a quick comment, but it showed me that at least CW's mom must have visited them in CO at least once.

There's also one of the three of them inside their home in CO, but I don't know which one it is. Chris and mom are watching TV in that one.

Airport: Shanann Watts

Downtown Denver: Shanann Watts

Mom looks like a loving grandma in the airport one, and someone trying to get away from strangers in the denver one.

Seems like some time passed between the 2 videos (?), as Cece looked a lot smaller in the stroller at the airport. Was that all the same trip? ETA also Gma's hair is a lot redder in the airport video.

Airport was in January 2017 and downtown was in August 2017. Wonder if his mums difference in demeanor was a reflection of his changing of stance on his marriage etc. When did the affairs start?

Last edited:
It makes her behaviour in her interviews make sense. Seems like she made no effort with them then, she’s like a pressure cooker now. Steaming with her vile lies anD hatred MOO

I've known a couple women like that. If they can't have total control they don't want to be a part of it at all.

The earnest efforts of SW to try to have a normal time...it's very sad. I don't think she realized what she was getting into.

Airport was in January 17 and downtown was in August 17. Wonder if his mums difference in demeanor was a reflection of his changing of stance on his marriage etc. When did the affairs start?
For a minute there you startled me, I thought you were saying 17 August I had to go look up the murder dates. The 2 gmas look like completely different people. I noticed at the beginning of the film SW says "hi guys" to gma & gpa and gpa just looks briefly, says Hi but turns away immediately. Gma doesn't pay any attention.

So, something happened (if only in Gmas mind) between Jan 2017 and August 2017 to produce the coldness in gma. (IMO)

So according to Mom Watts, CW is not a monster. He wanted to leave SW but he did not. CW was verbally abused, whatever. CW was having an affair (at least one that we know about), murdered his wife and his children. CW deposed of their bodies in a horrific manner but yet we are to believe that he is not a monster.
Sounds like a monster to me.
I do feel for CW's parents but to go on an interview and trash her deceased daughter in law that was murdered by her son is classless, tasteless and just horrible. If you are going to give an interview show some class. Now CW looks worse than before (I know hard to imagine).

Ronnie Watts said, “It boils down to: I just want the truth of what really happened. If he did it all, I can live with it. If he didn't, I want him to fight for it”.

RW said he believes what Chris told police – that he killed his wife only after finding out she had strangled their daughters. "It's hard for me to believe that he would hurt them girls no matter what. The story he told me that night, I believed it: The way he looked at me, the way he was crying, I believed it”.

Compare the above to what his mother said when asked whether Chris was capable of killing their children:

"I would say she's more capable than Christopher. Christopher, I don't see him capable at all but if something happened that night and that did happen -- God forbid if it did happen -- what was the trigger? Why? What happened? I just want the truth because he's not the sociopath next door. He's not the kind of person that would do something like that. I have to know why. I have to know. It's important to me. … I just want to know what triggered it.

It has been a nightmare – a complete nightmare. I cry in the morning. I cry during the day. I cry when someone comes up and gives me a hug. I cry with all these messages I get for support. It has been so overwhelming, and I feel like I have to do something to help my son. I need to do something. If he's not going to fight, I'm going to fight for him”.

It says a lot that CW asked to speak to his father before telling LE “the truth”, and it’s obvious that he doesn’t want to come face to face with his mother at all. She said the defence lawyer shut her down but her son has shut her out completely.

Well, she wants to know the truth and come Monday she'll be in for a rude awakening because it's going to be a bad news day for her, not that it will change her mind though.

'Not a monster': Chris Watts' parents defend son who murdered family
Not once does she mention her grandchildren or daughter in law that were all murdered at the hands of her son but as long as she finds out what triggered him to murder them it will make it ok? It’s just like in his tv interviews he did, it’s all about her, just as it was all about him. I can see where he gets it from now, like mother, like son.

Not sure on which interview it was but one of them started with the camera zooming in on them holding hands. Anyone know which one? I’m not putting much stock in a gap between them on a sofa. It would say more to me had he stayed silent in the interviews or not partaken in them at all.
I wasn't sure if it was the two of them holding hands or her clasping her own hands together; watched on a very small screen. Was it definitely the two of them?

She does not seem to acknowledge Shanann at the airport though. Straight to the kids but I don't notice her speaking to Shanann at all. My own mother and mother in law would probably hug my kids first if they had not seen them for a while, but I would hope they would at least say hello to me !

So according to Mom Watts, CW is not a monster. He wanted to leave SW but he did not. CW was verbally abused, whatever. CW was having an affair (at least one that we know about), murdered his wife and his children. CW deposed of their bodies in a horrific manner but yet we are to believe that he is not a monster.
Sounds like a monster to me.
I do feel for CW's parents but to go on an interview and trash her deceased daughter in law that was murdered by her son is classless, tasteless and just horrible. If you are going to give an interview show some class. Now CW looks worse than before (I know hard to imagine).

I know. They've really hurt their son rather than helped him.

Not once does she mention her grandchildren or daughter in law that were all murdered at the hands of her son but as long as she finds out what triggered him to murder them it will make it ok? It’s just like in his tv interviews he did, it’s all about her, just as it was all about him. I can see where he gets it from now, like mother, like son.
I think that "trigger" business came from them fully embracing all those bash SW themes on SM. Every time those podcasts/sites "analyzed" a SW video they not so carefully planted the idea that SW had mental problems. (did not want pie in face (OMG), taught kids to be liars over Christmas myths, whatever, bossed poor CW around, but all was planted with ominous undercurrent). I think Ma drank too much of that particular mean flavor of cool-aid.

I am both appalled and angry at these interviews, while feeling so embarrassed for them that I actually want to recommend a crisis communication firm to them. No defense attorney or media rep would ever let their client do these interviews. They sound delusional, petty, mean-spirited, controlling, and completely capable of having an entitled son who has no sense of personal responsibility.

I can even get wanting to fight for your son. Having a need to "do something" - "fix this" - but not the total lack of compassion and grace for his victims. Not even enough to fake it and give perfunctory statements through gritted teeth! It's just not there.
They both need some kind of therapy. It seems she is processing all of it in front of cameras. She treats CW as though he is a child and cant think for himself.

Same....so ready for him to be sentenced and the CW supporters to be quieted

Unfortunately, I don’t think they (CW supporters) will ever pipe down, even IF there’s a statement of facts spelling out the evidence in words of one syllable and/or a release of some/all of the evidence etc against him that led to his guilty plea.

A large percentage of them don’t even seem to be able to grasp the fact that CW (via HIS defence team) OFFERED & PURSUED a plea deal, rather than the DA suggesting it :(. Not to mention that HIS lawyers couldn’t and can’t deny his family access to him.

I personally firmly believe that there’s a a s***-ton of overwhelming evidence against him over and above the autopsy reports (upon which many seem to be fixated).

Are those both the MIL? Shan’ann tagged her own father, Frank, in the first video from the airport. Is that actually Shan’ann’s mom? What were the girls’ nicknames for each grandma? The airport video says “MeMe”.
Maybe you're correct. I assumed the airport one was CW Grandma too. But note the big "C" on her bag, what would be the initials of SW Mom? But they do look like 2 different women, for sure.

Maybe you're correct. I assumed the airport one was Grandma too. But note the big "C" on her bag, what would be the initials of SW Mom? But they do look like 2 different women, for sure.

No, you’re right. I just saw the “C” on the bag. It’s the MIL. She looks like a different person in the second video and now.

It makes her behaviour in her interviews make sense. Seems like she made no effort with them then, she’s like a pressure cooker now. Steaming with her vile lies anD hatred MOO
I had some compassion for her desperate cries for help when I learned she hasn’t been allowed to communicate with her troubled son for months, but now that she’s bashing and blaming Shanann, I’m done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67