Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But this is not judging it's armchair diagnosing her with a mental illness.
I'm not a Psychiatrist nor do I play one on tv.
But come on, a woman who condones sonny boy's violence is completely unacceptable. And I say that as a mother. If my son laid a finger on my daughter-in-law or grandkids he'd be wearing his b@!!s for earrings.
And another Tiny moo.

I have a son who went off the rails for a time and tough love was necessary for survival - for him and our family. I love him but if he ever killed a woman/child I would kick his @$$ to hell. I will tolerate certain things to a point. But I think my own personal beliefs of what is right and wrong would calculate the evidence no matter how much I love him. He knows better. CW's parents should not be bad-mouthing the pregnant woman who was slaughtered in cold blood. That's me. Maybe other moms would be loyal and bash the victim. I cannot.
edited to add a very small moo -- its the size of the world's smallest violin.
I am asking questions to try and understand and have a mature discussion<modsnip - personalized>

Last edited by a moderator:
so are you saying cindy is entitled to publicly be a cruel vindictive victim basher because she is in denial?
just yes or no , will help me see your point.
I'm not giving simple yes or no because if you take the time to read back on my posts you will see I never once said or even implied this.

I am asking questions to try and understand and have a mature discussion, small moo's IMO are unnecessary.
I respect your opinion as its your right to have one, and I have a right to civilly state my own opinion as long as its in WS TOS. I'm in SW's corner. Peace out. My MOO remains microscopic.

I think if Cindy would have omitted any and all derogatory comments about Shannan when making her media rounds, she woukd have garnered more understanding from her audience.

As a mom, it may be unfathomable right now for her brain to even consider he could do this. That he could strangle the life out of his babies. (She probably does understand how he could have done this to his wife though.). This son that she obviously loved.

But she just couldn’t help herself. She can’t restrain from vocalizing her distaste of her DEAD, MURDERED BY HER SON, daughter-in-law. And also, by association, her DEAD, MURDERED BY HER SON, grandson, who Chris wasn’t even excited about. (Her words in an interview.)

WHO DOES THAT???

I have zero education or experience to diagnose Cindy with NPD. Luckily I’ve never had anyone like that in my life. I do judge her words and actions and have concluded that she’s not a very nice person and she seems to care about herself and what she wants more than anything else, including her son. I’m not sure what kind of label to put on someone that has been spitefully trying to ruin the reputation of a murder victim since day one and making accusations against a murderers defense attorneys just because their client doesn’t want or need her to hold his hand. I have no fault with her loving and supporting her son but her behavior is off the charts and it’s definitely going to be discussed. Just like Jackie Peterson and Cindy Anthony.

But this is not judging it's armchair diagnosing her with a mental illness.
Another point I'd politely like to make is that so many people are arm-chairing the mental state of a 16 week old pregnant mom with Lupus, and her two toddlers on SM who were murdered in such a foul, disgusting way.
They've called SW everything under the sun and she was murdered in cold blood, with her babies. I'm making an armchair diagnosis that the Watt's family throwing shade at a murder victim i.e. Shanann is sick and despicable.
edited for my tiny moo.

Last edited:
Ok. I am trying to have a mature discussion and so I'm asking questions to better understand others' opinions. I find it very hurtful and upsetting that with every post I am jumped on and being misquoted constantly. I am so saddened by this group and what is being done to people like myself who are just curious and would like to post without constantly being berated and ridiculed. Just because I don't say what CW's mum said about SW was hurtful to her family doesn't mean I don't think it, but I shouldn't have to say it. I am so tired of trying to defend myself when all I've ever done is try and talk about the why of this case and I've never once excused CW's actions. Shanann wasn't perfect, no-one is. I will never comprehend how anyone could do this but it doesn't mean I'm not curious as to why in his mind he thought for 1 sec this was ok.

The woman had a friend who does a murder podcast write a letter to the judge asking him to call her about her 33 year old son who doesn’t want to talk to her. :rolleyes: A son who murdered his entire family. Who does that? Who does she think she is? It’s bizarre.

Thank you for posting. This guy makes a lot of valid points IMO.

I’m of the opinion that this criminal defence lawyer with 24 years experience basically gets all his news from the media and hasn’t given much thought at all as to why CW pleaded guilty to all charges except to have the death penalty withdrawn.

Surely he’s not so naïve as to believe that removal of the death penalty could be the only reason why he pleaded guilty to all counts when, as he said, the chances are that this would probably never happen even after 20 years of appeals.

We know he has a very compelling reason to not want to proceed to trial. Apart from the obvious … a mountain of evidence against him (electronic and otherwise), the possibility of the autopsy results showing conclusively that he was the murderer of his family, a strong motive (the AP) etc., … but there’s all the things he wants to remain secret which will reveal to his family once and for all what an absolutely disgusting, evil individual he is and that he murdered his pregnant wife and two beautiful little daughters.

MrsW will need to have a cup of tea, a Bex and a good lie down after Monday.

Ok. I am trying to have a mature discussion and so I'm asking questions to better understand others' opinions. I find it very hurtful and upsetting that with every post I am jumped on and being misquoted constantly. I am so saddened by this group and what is being done to people like myself who are just curious and would like to post without constantly being berated and ridiculed. Just because I don't say what CW's mum said about SW was hurtful to her family doesn't mean I don't think it, but I shouldn't have to say it. I am so tired of trying to defend myself when all I've ever done is try and talk about the why of this case and I've never once excused CW's actions. Shanann wasn't perfect, no-one is. I will never comprehend how anyone could do this but it doesn't mean I'm not curious as to why in his mind he thought for 1 sec this was ok.
You have a right to your opinion and I respect that. But how is anyone twisting your words when they are a direct quote?
I don't think anyone wishes to argue/fight. This is a pro-victim venue and I want to remain within Tricia's TOS. You're correct Shannan was not perfect. None of us are. But a mother who refuses to acknowledge the culpability of her offspring AND BLAMES THE SLAUGTHERED VICTIM leaves me gobsmacked. SW was young and had her whole life ahead as were the girls and baby Nico.
moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members