Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it is much simpler.

The Wattses are not exceptionally well off and can not afford a private lawyer for Chris. Were they able to, they’d have been coached what to wear, how to speak, what to say and not to say, how to present themselves with dignity, etc, etc. They would have never been on that podcast with weird name.

As it is, they were invited by some strange outfit...sorry, podcast, and consequently, they are presenting in the style and manner of the place, perhaps?

So we see them precisely as they are. Not too well aware of what is going on, trying to explain the inexplicable, average, occasionally, hysterical.

I am also thinking that Shanann-bashing sites they might have visited as well, and there is a huge group of people validating their way of thinking, and then some.

It doesn't take money or a consultant to know how to behave decently and respectfully.

I don't think he'll make a statement.

He had no pain inside him after murdering them. I've seen the freedom he was anticipating in his face. That equals zero remorse. Remorse does not crop up days or months later. His tears were regret for not getting to experience the freedom he desired and the pain to his ego of having to acknowledge fault in the word guilty.

What would motivate him to pretend he is remorseful or even sorry? I think he despises his family too, because lying to them seems to me to be scorn for them. You will buy my lies because you're too stupid to see the truth.

IMO.

Happy morning guys!

I woke up to the thought that we may be off base in thinking Mama W will take her opportunity Monday to bash Shanann. I'm now thinking more along the lines of 'fine. His lawyers won't let me speak to him, I will speak at him in open court then!'. Which almost makes me sad for her, her son doesn't wish to speak to her so strongly that she is going to this length to have her say at him. (Almost. Not quite)

I find myself singing the Mother piece from 'The Trial' off of Pink Floyd's 'The Wall'

Baaaaaaaaaabe!
Come to mother baby, let me hold you in my arms! M'lord I never wanted him to get in any trouble why'd he EVER have to leave me? Worm Your Honor, let me take him home....'
Ha excellent. And this was what I thought of:
“Oh mother dear please listen
And don't devour me.
Oh mother
Well the telephone is ringing
Is that my mother on the phone?
Telephone is ringing
The telephone is screaming,
Won't she leave me alone?
The telephone is ringing,
Ohhhh....mother” - The Police

He had no pain inside him after murdering them. I've seen the freedom he was anticipating in his face. That equals zero remorse. Remorse does not crop up days or months later. His tears were regret for not getting to experience the freedom he desired and the pain to his ego of having to acknowledge fault in the word guilty.

What would motivate him to pretend he is remorseful or even sorry? I think he despises his family too, because lying to them seems to me to be scorn for them. You will buy my lies because you're too stupid to see the truth.

IMO.

He's got to cultivate a relationship with someone, though. He's gonna need money put on his commissary account. He probably hasn't thought that far ahead though. He doesn't seem to be a very good planner, IMO.

The last video of Shan’ann and the girls. Filmed at her parents’ home in NC.

I can’t find the words.

Shanann talks to Bella an CeCe with such care and affection. She doted on those girls.

—-

ETA: Thinking about this more, she likely would have put up one heck of a fight to protect and save her babies if she saw CW harming them. And in the process getting beat down with another baby inside her. Horrific.

Last edited:

IMO.
That or he will give a statement and he'll finally break down and cry, garnering him sympathy from his fan club forevermore.

I don’t get it!! I never will! Little baby girls...how could he!?!

I am reminded of LE’s statements in 2 of the recent mass shootings, something along the lines of “We can rationalize the irrational.”
I've tried distancing myself from the kids because it's so upsetting to think about but it's impossible they were just so adorable. So was Shannan. I just want to hug all 3.

That or he will give a statement and he'll finally break down and cry, garnering him sympathy from his fan club forevermore.
So how does it work? I've never seen a sentencing hearing except for that of the doctor who molested all of those young gymnasts.
Will the judge say to him "would you like to make a statement Mr. Watts?"

I really do lean 99% towards him saying nothing.

Chris Watts' Triple Murder Case Is Even Crazier Than You Realized

“Ultimately, though, while the why and even the how of the murders may provide some measure of closure and solace to the families, they won't change the bottom line. "The tragedy that sits before us today is the loss of four beautiful lives," Rourke continued in the interview granted after Chris' guilty plea, "and no matter what happens today or at a sentencing hearing down the road, we cant get them back."“

“he has access to a communal newspaper during his once-a-day outing to the common room, in his cell he has just two personal effects: a bible and a photo of his slain wife and children.”

I imagine he’s aware of the APs and his parents interviews since he has daily access to a communal newspaper.

Also not sure how true the report is that he has a photo of his wife and children, whom he killed, in his cell. Shocking, absolutely shocking!

The Details of Chris Watts' Triple Murder Case Are Even Crazier Than You Realized

“In accepting a plea agreement from prosecutors that holds him solely responsible for the murder of Shan’ann, Bella and Celeste, Watts’ is essentially admitting that his initial confusion was false. It remains to be seen whether the judge presiding over Watts’ sentencing hearing on November 19th will expect him to detail the murders, especially without knowing what other evidence has been collected and whether it would corroborate his account.“

Christopher Watts: New Developments in Colorado Murder Case – Rolling Stone

“In accepting a plea agreement from prosecutors that holds him solely responsible for the murder of Shan’ann, Bella and Celeste, Watts’ is essentially admitting that his initial confusion was false. It remains to be seen whether the judge presiding over Watts’ sentencing hearing on November 19th will expect him to detail the murders, especially without knowing what other evidence has been collected and whether it would corroborate his account.“

Christopher Watts: New Developments in Colorado Murder Case – Rolling Stone

I think they meant "confession" and not "confusion", lol.

He's got to cultivate a relationship with someone, though. He's gonna need money put on his commissary account. He probably hasn't thought that far ahead though. He doesn't seem to be a very good planner, IMO.
Although he does have a few fans for supply
Sadly I’ve seen that there are women out there ready to fund his commissary smh
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/why-notorious-murderers-have-groupies?amp

“Some women even "fall in love" with these men, believing them to be misunderstood. Such people, in my opinion, generally have low self-esteem By interacting with serial killers, they fulfill their own need for attention.”

Eta: “quotation” for clarification

Last edited:
I've tried distancing myself from the kids because it's so upsetting to think about but it's impossible they were just so adorable. So was Shannan. I just want to hug all 3.

I feel the same way. I also can’t stop thinking about her parents and brother. Monday will be especially hard for them. Thanksgiving, Christmas....

Well, they are certainly not grieving their yet to be born grandson whom Mrs Watts said on TV that her son did not want.
I think they are grieving for the story they told themselves for years: Shan'ann bad and Chris good. They are grieving from the morally superior position they felt they had when they had stories about Shan'ann that expressed that she was the villain in a story they had written and told many times in their family.

Now, I do not think Shan'ann was this angel of a human being that many do (and therefore can not be criticized). I do think it is obvious who the most dysfunctional one in their family was however(with a bullet). The parents are having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that their stories over the years no longer match reality. It is so hard, they prefer not to even properly grieve the grandkids. You can see it when the dad dismisses the question about why Chris put them in oil. Because it so conflicts with anything they currently believe that they can't really focus on the question. Good dads do not drop their babies in giant oil drums. The mom really does not want to relinquish the story of her golden boy, because she is the heroine of that story. She raised him. What he does is a reflection of her and her place in society. The only way to regain it is to show that what Chris did would be what any normal human would do in a "verbally abusive relationship". It is the lie she is telling herself, but more importantly she needs the public to believe it. She had a need to set the "record straight", because she is never going to reflect on the possibility that the stories she had told herself are lies. I am positive she will be vocal from here on out. She will make everyone a scapegoat in her need to not examine her own self. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth