Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colorado303
"I’m hopeful if Mommy starts bashing the victims the judge will shut her down. I have fantasies of her being removed from the courtroom mid-speech."

Copied from previous thread.

Now that the Watts have an attorney, surely he/she has advised how they should act in Court, at sentencing.
He/she would have clearly stated, how detrimental Cindy Watts' media interviews have been, and how she is being portrayed.
We may see a much subdued version, in the support for CW, with no bashing of Shan'ann.
MOO.
I’m not sure Mama Watts CAN refrain from not speaking negatively about SW on Monday. It’s not possible for her and for that I feel sadness for her.

I truly think the years of hatred for SW, in addition to how she feels SW is to blame for this (even if CW killed them, it’s still SWs fault for leading him down this path), amount to the same level of grief as the Rzucek family feels for the loss of SW and their 3 grandchildren. Obviously her grief is misplaced.

It will be interesting to see. He can make a statement. I wonder if he will?

Poll anyone? How many believe he will make a statement apologizing or otherwise taking some responsibility and how many think e won't make a statement at all?
I don’t think he will.

* he has shown himself to be a coward in his marriage by not telling SW he was unhappy. Took the easy way out and killed her. Couldn’t man up and just say I’m done.

*he has shown himself to be a coward by not meeting with his family to tell them the truth.

*imo he plead guilty because he is too much of a coward to sit and listen to the evidence showing his double life before the murders. He just wants it over with.

No way will he say anything!

Did anyone think the way Mrs Watts described the girls was slightly unusual? She was focused on their temperament, which could also be seen as their behaviour.. Eg one calm, one a firecracker.

I wouldn't normally think much of it but with everything else such as the lack of emotion etc its missing details. Who were the girls? What did they like? What were the into doing? People are more than their temperament. IMO maybe she doesn't really know them and I wonder how well she tried to get to know them.

As for CW, he stood on his porch when his kids were missing and was asked to describe them. Again same thing.. Temperament. If my kids were missing, I would be giving info that would help locate them.. Eg clothing, height, looks, interests as well as temperament.

JMO and maybe Im over analyzing it
yes her comments were off about the kids.

what i was astounded by she used EXACTLY the words chris did to describe them in his porch interview.
like a rehash....telling in my opinion that she didn't know bella and cece that well.
her opinion on chris didn't want nico anyway makes you wonder what these kids actually meant to her at all.....
the picture I see is they may have been chris 's kids HOWEVER they were to her (cindy) shananns kids therefore part of the distasteful problem in chris's life.

and before I get jumped on about being harsh....my conclusion is formed by her words and actions.

jmo

The last video of Shan’ann and the girls. Filmed at her parents’ home in NC.

Both kids are adorable but Cece’s sweet face in this is the cutest. Having 2 girls of my own around their age, it just hits home to me. I cannot believe how their own father could take their precious lives away.
One other interesting thing is Shanann mentions their daddy is on watching. She doesn’t acknowledge him directly though. Wonder if there already was some tension going on behind the scenes as he had already started his affair at this point.

what i was astounded by she used EXACTLY the words chris did to describe them in his porch interview.
like a rehash....telling in my opinion that she didn't know bella and cece that well.
her opinion on chris didn't want nico anyway makes you wonder what these kids actually meant to her at all.....
the picture I see is they may have been chris 's kids HOWEVER they were to her (cindy) shananns kids therefore part of the distasteful problem in chris's life.

and before I get jumped on about being harsh....my conclusion is formed by her words and actions.

jmo
You won't get jumped on but if you do, I am sure that you will be more than able to defend yourself and Shanann and her three babies.

I never once heard either of the Watts parents say anything about 'justice for their grandchildren.' Mama seemed more peeved about the injustice of her only son being called 'a skater boy.'
Really they can’t though, because any justice for the murder victims would be an “injustice” for their son. And he’s the true victim here.

I think that if they truly had a leg to stand on, and Chris' rights were really being violated, they wouldn't need a ton of dough right now for an attorney-someone would be chomping at the bit to take it on. My guess is that they've reached out to attorneys and have been turned down.
the entire free world is in on the conspiracy to get him!

The last video of Shan’ann and the girls. Filmed at her parents’ home in NC.

thanks judi for posting this

such a kind wonderful mother she was.
she was so invested in them.
wanted them to see and experience everything!
even when working (filming ) its all about them.

so different to most mums you see at the park......buried their heads in their phones looking at what everyone else is doing on fakebook and insta.

here is shanann .....she is the person all those other mothers are buried in the phones watching!...instead of their kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m not sure Mama Watts CAN refrain from not speaking negatively about SW on Monday. It’s not possible for her and for that I feel sadness for her.

I truly think the years of hatred for SW, in addition to how she feels SW is to blame for this (even if CW killed them, it’s still SWs fault for leading him down this path), amount to the same level of grief as the Rzucek family feels for the loss of SW and their 3 grandchildren. Obviously her grief is misplaced.
Spot on, her statement that “I thought he had seen the light” when he supposedly told her he wanted out, I thought after all these years, 2 grandchildren, she was still wanted him to not be with her. She never thought this could be done “to” Chris- saids it all.

Spot on, her statement that “I thought he had seen the light” when he supposedly told her he wanted out, I thought after all these years, 2 grandchildren, she was still wanted him to not be with her. She never thought this could be done “to” Chris- saids it all.

Yes! She would have gleefully accepted the news they were getting a divorce. Selfishly. She wouldn’t have thought about the negative affects on her grand babies. Or even encourage her son to work on the marriage and be a good husband.

jmo
Mama has had multiple interviews and used the same generic sentiments about her grandkids. Nothing new. Nothing heartfelt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mzrowdy