Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel certain that she is the reason CW deleted his Facebook. And that VI who came on here with so much disdain and nastiness for Shan'ann claimed he deleted it because CW's WIFE continued to post nice things. The gall of her! But I guess if you are telling your new mistress that your divorce is finalized, that would be awkward. The fact that they were seeing each other 4 t0 5 times a week -- there was no way to pull that off with his wife in town. It was all about to crash in on him and so he chose the murder route. MOO.

Yes, those nice things she posted, the pregnancy, the recent pics of them together would at least raise suspicion about his divorce tale. Just the fact that he deleted his FB would not stop SWs FB from being easily found. I am just projecting- if I was considering or beginning a new love relationship I would look up the ex or soon to be ex, just because I was curious about her if nothing else.

But I have been surprised and troubled by the Cindy Watts bashing.
I am looking forward to next week when hopefully there will be answers to so so many questions.

rsbm
cindy watts bashing??

i have been 'surprised and troubled' by the amount of cindy watts sympathisers and enablers.

her actions and words have incited the criticisms she faces all by herself.

the actions and words of a murdered mother should have incited nothing except sorrow and regret.

imo

If it's true that SW was badly beaten....CW didn't do it with his hands. He didn't have any bruising or injury to his knuckles in those porch interviews. Perhaps it will come out Monday that there was an object and forensic evidence recovered from the house. But I'm also remembering the mystery surrounding the request for prints of his feet.

Did he use his feet? :eek:

If the evidence provided is that Shan'ann was brutally beaten, I think will be the reason CW will not present anything.
How could he, when and IF this is exposed.
Nobody wants to hear the monster, if this is correct, and surely he would think the same.
MOO.

She is not at all in denial that he killed SW - only that he killed the girls, too. SW being beaten fits neatly into the story he initially told.
It does fit with the rage story but I think though she would still try to paint his killing of SW in the best light possible, if that is possible at all. She is still maintaining he is not violent even though she admits he killed his wife.

Why would CW’s mother want to leak that her son brutally beat his wife? From what we have seen of her so far, she is still in the denial and fight till the end mode. I would not think anyone in CW’s family would have been shown the autopsy reports. Maybe his attorneys communicated this info to her? I know she has said she had been kept in the dark but she also said she could not ask him anything about the plea but later said she was allowed to ask him about it, asked him why he pled guilty and he told her it is what he wanted.

Why not? It still supports his original story that he went into a rage and ultimately strangled her because she had killed his children. Some had a feeling there was a beating in between, because of the word ultimately.

If it's true that SW was badly beaten....CW didn't do it with his hands. He didn't have any bruising or injury to his knuckles in those porch interviews. Perhaps it will come out Monday that there was an object and forensic evidence recovered from the house. But I'm also remembering the mystery surrounding the request for prints of his feet.

Did he use his feet? :eek:
If a person is kicked immediately after they are strangled, would there be normal bruising?

Yes, those nice things she posted, the pregnancy, the recent pics of them together would at least raise suspicion about his divorce tale. Just the fact that he deleted his FB would not stop SWs FB from being easily found. I am just projecting- if I was considering or beginning a new love relationship I would look up the ex or soon to be ex, just because I was curious about her if nothing else.
shes a smart girl.
shes had legal advice and knows exactly how to keep her nose clean....there are things that I am sure she isn't proud of but she's righted the wrong quickly.

how you behave after the fact is what matters to me.
so she passes the smell test even though im sure there's a bit of dirty laundry there. :)

It does fit with the rage story but I think though she would still try to paint his killing of SW in the best light possible, if that is possible at all. She is still maintaining he is not violent even though she admits he killed his wife.

Based on the way she talks about SW, I suspect she thinks that SW deserved whatever she got. She seems only horrified about the thought that he killed the girls. MOO.

If the evidence provided is that Shan'ann was brutally beaten, I think will be the reason CW will not present anything.
How could he, when and IF this is exposed.
Nobody wants to hear the monster, if this is correct, and surely he would think the same.
MOO.

I can't see her going without a fight just based on what I have observed in the videos... So he either subdued her and then strangled her or the alternative... Issue I do have with that though is why no scratches and defence wounds on hands.

Could he have kicked her unconscious and then strangled?

Awful to type that

I don’t believe CW will give a statement or do anything other than the bare minimum that is required. He chose to annihilate his family rather than divorce his wife. I have seen posts here that suggest he wanted a quick option (paraphrasing), how ironic that he will be dealing with the consequences of his actions for the rest of his life.

Especially if it’s still because she’s holding a grudge over something as trivial as SW talking about CW’s “skater boy” and “too much hair gel” appearance. That’s a long time to be holding onto that. And I’m sure if SW did something worse (to actually warrant a grudge) she wouldn’t have been afraid to mention it during the interview.

Well, she perhaps/must have mentioned it to other people as our verified Insider hear that new the family also said that. I always thought that it was strange that a verified Insider came up with the worst thing about her as that she bought him new clothes and said that he dressed like a skater boy. But apparently, it was very offencive and stuck with his mother for years and years and years.

If that's the worst that they can come up with as an example of her being controlling or abusive, SMH

I’m skeptical as to the information regarding Shannan’s body showing signs of a “violent beating.”

It may be true, it may not be, but I don’t trust the source of this information at all.

We’ll get the answer on Monday.
If that autopsy leak turns out to be true, what puzzles me, why would it benefit the CW family to surreptitiously share it? It makes CW look terrible, I mean aside from being a murderer.

I can't see her going without a fight just based on what I have observed in the videos... So he either subdued her and then strangled her or the alternative... Issue I do have with that though is why no scratches and defence wounds on hands.

Could he have kicked her unconscious and then strangled?

Awful to type that
I'm wondering what he was wearing when he attacked her. Could his outfit choice be a reason we saw no marks on him, ie long sleeves/gloves. He planned this crime (admittedly poorly) but I think he had further time to prepare his ambush due to her delayed flight MOO

Based on the way she talks about SW, I suspect she thinks that SW deserved whatever she got. She seems only horrified about the thought that he killed the girls. MOO.
I agree about Shanann, but I don’t think she seems horrified about the girls, certainly not because she loved them so. I believe she feels that if he didn’t take the guilty plea for the girls murder, he could get a lesser charge and get released in a few years. MOO

I'm wondering what he was wearing when he attacked her. Could his outfit choice be a reason we saw no marks on him, ie long sleeves/gloves. He planned this crime (admittedly poorly) but I think he had further time to prepare his ambush due to her delayed flight MOO

She had quite long nails didn't she, so thinking would need to be quite thick gloves.. Guess he might need some of those for work...

It makes me angry to realize that CW will have opportunities to enjoy snippets of sunshine, even in prison, while his beautiful daughters were killed and placed in oil tanks. He just took away their lives, Shannan won't ever be able to hold her new baby...and NK, will probably never believe another man again.

CW is a monster, who stole so much, from so many. Too bad prison isn't a terrible place.

I am so pleased CW's appearance will alter, and he certainly won't be pleased.
His ego will be affected over this.:):):)
Prison food, body building equipment, 'muscle enhancers '(if these had been available before o_Oo_Oo_O), razors for 'trim hair etc': goodies will not be available.
He will quickly, look similar to how he appeared, when Shan'ann met him: YUK.:D
I hope the stress now, will age him ten fold, and he will lose his hair.:):)
I bet at sentencing, these changes will already be visible.
YIPPEE.
MOO.

Last edited:
She had quite long nails didn't she, so thinking would need to be quite thick gloves.. Guess he might need some of those for work...
I believe she often had those acrylic nails (as seen on her S.M.) they’re not sharp like natural nails and she had them rounded off, I imagine so she didn’t accidentally scratch her kids. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504