Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we can line up CW's mom alongside Scott Peterson's mother, Cindy Anthony,
and other murderer's moms who insist "my son is a good boy ---he would -----never
blah, blah,blah", although CW's mom is particularly vitriolic against her deceased
daughter in law--- i consider her a witch--she makes me sick--if this behavior in any way
represents how much she disliked Shannan, youhave to know that Shannan had her
hands full with this woman and her infuence over her son

Yes, those nice things she posted, the pregnancy, the recent pics of them together would at least raise suspicion about his divorce tale. Just the fact that he deleted his FB would not stop SWs FB from being easily found. I am just projecting- if I was considering or beginning a new love relationship I would look up the ex or soon to be ex, just because I was curious about her if nothing else.
He may have even lied to her about her name. How would she know? I doubt she would ask her co- workers if the affair was supposed to be a secret. Imo

shes a smart girl.
shes had legal advice and knows exactly how to keep her nose clean....there are things that I am sure she isn't proud of but she's righted the wrong quickly.

how you behave after the fact is what matters to me.
so she passes the smell test even though im sure there's a bit of dirty laundry there. :)
Yes, those nice things she posted, the pregnancy, the recent pics of them together would at least raise suspicion about his divorce tale. Just the fact that he deleted his FB would not stop SWs FB from being easily found. I am just projecting- if I was considering or beginning a new love relationship I would look up the ex or soon to be ex, just because I was curious about her if nothing else.
99% of women would no doubt do the same in the over sharing, social media culture we live today. However, when faced with the worst situation imaginable, NK didn't hesitate to sprint to LE with her info, and should be hailed along with NAU for the overnight arrest of CW. MOO

I am so pleased CW's appearance will alter, and he certainly won't be pleased.
His ego will be affected over this.:):):)
Prison food, no body building equipment, no 'muscle enhancers '(if these had been available before o_Oo_Oo_O), no razors for 'trim hair etc', will not be available.
He will quickly, look similar to how he appeared, when Shan'ann met him: YUK.:D
I hope the stress now, will age him ten fold, and he will lose his hair.:):)
I bet at sentencing, these changes will already be visible.
YIPPEE.
MOO.
Once hard time started Jeffery MacDonald and the Menendez brothers aged quickly and badly. SP has mostly just acquired a prison hardness IMO!

It will be interesting to see. He can make a statement. I wonder if he will?

Poll anyone? How many believe he will make a statement apologizing or otherwise taking some responsibility and how many think e won't make a statement at all?
I don’t believe he will, it was reported that he didn’t want to take the plea deal iirc, therefore IMO he doesn’t accept responsibility for murdering his family and definitely doesn’t feel remorseful. I think shannan’ family will be waiting a very long time before receiving any apology. He was still hoping to get away with four murders IMO.

My theory on this as it gives credence (in her eyes) to Shanann being to blame. He didn’t mean to do it, she made him lose his temper blah blah blah jmo
Yes, possibly. Also possible would be that she was just confiding with her one of her new podcaster friends, who undoubtedly were eager to lend a shoulder and ear to her. She might not have meant it to be leaked? Just a thought. Also, possibly this info is wrong and/or from another source. Who knows. IMO

we can line up CW's mom alongside Scott Peterson's mother, Cindy Anthony,
and other murderer's moms who insist "my son is a good boy ---he would -----never
blah, blah,blah", although CW's mom is particularly vitriolic against her deceased
daughter in law--- i consider her a witch--she makes me sick--if this behavior in any way
represents how much she disliked Shannan, youhave to know that Shannan had her
hands full with this woman and her infuence over her son
Yes, she is particularly like Jackie Peterson. But the difference is that those mothers didn't publicly insist the victims were capable of murdering their own children. Imo

It really looks like they were desperate to get away from Mrs Watts, enough to move cross country which isn't easy to do.
And Chris is/was a grown man at the time of the CO move, and I assume wanted to move too. Maybe he found his mom overbearing too, like others have mentioned here. Makes sense, and we’re certainly seeing now how mom comes across to people and behaves.

Why not? It still supports his original story that he went into a rage and ultimately strangled her because she had killed his children. Some had a feeling there was a beating in between, because of the word ultimately.
Yes, I guess I am looking at it from the perspective that most people would want to minimize just how awful their son is, of course ridiculous on my part to expect his mother to view and frame anything in any way other than anything he did shows “Shanann made him do it”.

Whatever happened that night, and I believe it was pre-planned and brutal, you have to consider the size, weight, and strength difference. And then you add in that Shanann was 15 weeks pregnant, didn't feel well, and was very tired, all of which were exacerbated by the flight delay and wanting to be home. Finally, also add in surprise, as in; surprise attack! Shanann had reached, what she no doubt felt, was the safety and comfort of her home, regardless of issues to be dealt with. Her guard would be down and she would be very vulnerable. I have no doubt CW planned that and reveled in it and the nightmare began! Monday we'll know much more (gulp, shudder).

Well isn't that interesting. I think Jay was the slightly more reasonable one of the two, IIRC.
Yes, there was a distinct difference in the tone and tenor of last night's far-too-long live session (over 2.5 hours - and then I stopped listening) without Kay (the one with all the sources and ringleader "mean girl" IMO). Jay was not bashing SW and tried to be more thoughtful and neutral. Now, whether that is because they have received significant grief over their clearly one-sided pro-CW podcasts or not, I do not know. But it was always clear to me that Kay ran the show in terms of dominance and was vocal in her callousness toward SW and SW's family, IMO. I think they have all bitten off more than they can chew...and quite possibly did not expect the potential backlash but also possible legal ramifications. IMO, even if if someone threatens or brings a lawsuit against them and it is not tenable, it would be an expensive endeavor for them to fight. I would expect the scattering we might be seeing. All just my 2 cents.

This! Yes I do find it very self serving. I am another one that doesn't buy that she didn't know he was married. And as I said previously I don't buy that she "barely" knew him. This affair was not nearly as innocent as she makes it out to be. It was a sexual affair with a married man with small children. At 30 years old I just don't believe she was that naive.

People keep comparing her to AF. There is a huge difference. AF did not live near SP so it was very easy for him to hide the truth of his situation. NK and CW worked in the same place. His coworkers knew the situation and many have said their affair was being talked about all the time. Which makes sense.

Now having said all of that; I do not believe she had anything to do with the murders.

Thank you. My previous thoughts EXACTY, even if expressed differently. I guess I should have said “a partial motive” rather then “indirectly responsible” but other then that I stand by my OPINION.
Also, why she felt the need to specifically say she “barely knew him” stood out to me. If you’re saying you only JUST connected with someone that’s typically a given. Seems interjected for a reason!
IMO of course

I don’t believe he will, it was reported that he didn’t want to take the plea deal iirc, therefore IMO he doesn’t accept responsibility for murdering his family and definitely doesn’t feel remorseful. I think shannan’ family will be waiting a very long time before receiving any apology. He was still hoping to get away with four murders IMO.
Waiting a very long time. I have to think his publicized reluctance to cop to the plea will serve as the basis for an appeal at some future date. Old Mother Watts will be working on that, no doubt.

I'm wondering what he was wearing when he attacked her. Could his outfit choice be a reason we saw no marks on him, ie long sleeves/gloves. He planned this crime (admittedly poorly) but I think he had further time to prepare his ambush due to her delayed flight MOO
That would certainly prove premeditation, he was prepared and not a reaction or premeditated in the moment, an altercation that he decided to end with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504