GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did know that the girls were much more attached to SW than they were to him (could not even Factime with her when she was away as the girls would get too upset). I wonder if this factored into his decision to rid himself of them all as opposed to just SW. We will never know. IMO

I have my own theories with this. Killers like Edmund Kemper took their rage for their overbearing and cold mothers out on their victims. Many have noticed that Cindy and SW are both strong personalities (though Shanann showed she can be very warm and caring). I think he resents women like this, women who are assertive.

NK may have been assertive sexually but I get the sense she was, like most affair partners, more accommodating and passive emotionally. I think he began to see his daughters as bossy extensions of his wife. I keep seeing examples of CW speaking of them in a negative light and it's so sad.

Nichol said CW mentioned he knew he needed to separate from Shanann because the girls started to repeat the same negative things to him Shanann would say. And then there's this part of the document where he describes his routine with the girls. He sounds like he was full of disdain for them and found them demanding. His toddler children.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1542948701810.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542948701810.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 153
Yeah. CW also deleted texts, but they atleast had Shanann’s phone to fill in the gaps.
I don't really understand this. I thought that it is possible that ALL phonecalls and text messages
are retrievable via the phone server/cloud despite anyone deleting them on a phone. It just requires a court order/subpoena.

From photos in the house, it looks like the open end of the sofa (where the phone was found) was closest to the 4th bedroom. Quickest place he could stash it quick but Nick is a thousand times smarter than Chris
That was a bit confusing. i thought one report said that CW brought down SW's phone to the first cops who arrived when they asked for it.

Is Nick the son of Nickole? He and his mom are heroes.

Birds of a feather flock together........
Yes, I think it is interesting to note, that for all the criticism SW received in life and death regarding her dominant personality and possible "Italian temper" - she was, if we can make assumptions from her texts and friends, open and honest. A fairly open book with her friends and family. Not a quiet manipulator - who might APPEAR to be a more palatable personality on the surface, but you know where you stand with her. She wears her heart on her sleeve. NK and CW appear to be people who at least at this point in their lives, were not always what they appeared to be. Give me the former any day as a friend. The latter is something that I cannot trust.

I have my own theories with this. Killers like Edmund Kemper took their rage for their overbearing and cold mothers out on their victims. Many have noticed that Cindy and SW are both strong personalities (though Shanann showed she can be very warm and caring). I think he resents women like this, women who are assertive.

NK may have been assertive sexually but I get the sense she was, like most affair partners, more accommodating and passive emotionally. I think he began to see his daughters as bossy extensions of his wife. I keep seeing examples of CW speaking of them in a negative light and it's so sad.

Nichol said CW mentioned he knew he needed to separate from Shanann because the girls started to repeat the same negative things to him Shanann would say. And then there's this part of the document where he describes his routine with the girls. He sounds like he was full of disdain for them and found them demanding. His toddler children.
Yes. That passage was memorable. It surprised me when CW said Cece was Daddy's Girl and Bella was Mommy's Girl because Cece was the spitting image ad a firecracker like SW. Bella was shy and hesitant and looked just like Chris.

How could you smother your flesh-and-blood who looks like a little version of you?

Just a super friendly contradiction to your post... don't know how to bold....sorry

But IMO.... we do not "teach women to stand up and not be a doormat" We simply do not. It's not a comfortable or acceptable thing to do unfortunately.

Thank G Shannan did anyway. I wish it could have saved her life, but at least it put him behind bars forever. jmo

Your children will follow your example, not your advice...

I have my doubts he actually slept down there. Seeing the bed downstairs would help NK believe his lies, and I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to fond both CW and NK’s DNA on that bed, regardless of what she told LE.
Weren’t there texts where Shanann said he slept in the basement on Thursday night? I couldn’t begin to remember what page I saw that on

Yes. That passage was memorable. It surprised me when CW said Cece was Daddy's Girl and Bella was Mommy's Girl because Cece was the spitting image ad a firecracker like SW. Bella was shy and hesitant and looked just like Chris.

How could you smother your flesh-and-blood who looks like a little version of you?
Because he is pure evil with a sub reptilian brain.

I have to say that I have been so upset reading this information about NK. She is something else. I defended her at first, but it was always in the back of my mind “how did she really not google Shannan? How did she not know anything about her?” And come to find out she did, a year before! And was actively having sex with a man she knew she was married. And went into Shananns home. And told CW to pawn the ring. And wants a book deal, wants to profit off the deaths of two little girls, a fetus, and a mama. Who does that?!? And just SO many things. My blood is boiling over her lies and awfulness.
I don’t think she is necessarily involved in the actual murder, but I do believe she was a huge catalyst. And I think she worked hard to destroy that family for her own ego.
I hope every bit of this gets out into the media and she gets ripped apart. She doesn’t deserve her nice, clean, wide eyed little interview claiming she knew nothing and is innocent. She should be exposed.

IMO he felt he "knew" needed to separate from Shanann... actually not separate but murder her, and his babies, because he was involved in an affair that he was too much of a coward to admit to with someone who googled anal sex and something to the effect of per the documents was the first person who liked him for who he was. And was worth paying dinner for while not being able to afford his mortgage and his pregnant wife begged to save their marriage. jmo

I have to say that I have been so upset reading this information about NK. She is something else. I defended her at first, but it was always in the back of my mind “how did she really not google Shannan? How did she not know anything about her?” And come to find out she did, a year before! And was actively having sex with a man she knew she was married. And went into Shananns home. And told CW to pawn the ring. And wants a book deal, wants to profit off the deaths of two little girls, a fetus, and a mama. Who does that?!? And just SO many things. My blood is boiling over her lies and awfulness.
I don’t think she is necessarily involved in the actual murder, but I do believe she was a huge catalyst. And I think she worked hard to destroy that family for her own ego.
I hope every bit of this gets out into the media and she gets ripped apart. She doesn’t deserve her nice, clean, wide eyed little interview claiming she knew nothing and is innocent. She should be exposed.
YES, she should.

You have to know that NK is mortified. Searching "Preparing for anal sex. Wedding dress. Net worth of Amber Frey." and finding out that TB was last-year's model.
This is soooo embarrassing... I think if I was in her position, I would dig a hole, which couldn't be deep enough to hide for a very long time ... :cool:

Yes. There was no way a 30 yr old woman who was active on FB ( until this all broke loose) and was having an affair with a married man, did not do some online research into his wife/home life. I didn't believe one word out of her mouth. When I saw that posed studio photograph that accompanied the interview I thought it obvious there was some 'spin' involved. Damage control.

Because he is pure evil with a sub reptilian brain.
I wish CW would submit to a brain scan to help science. There definitely is something off. He had the smarts to be a NASCAR mechanic which takes
detailed precision. His co-workers at Anardarkocalled him Rain Man because he could remember every tank and what its problems were.

But this same brain detached or compartmentalized enough to murder his family in a gruesome manner and dispose of the bodies in even a worse way.

Is something in his brain damaged and normal electrical connections for empathy are lost?

I thought it was odd
Yes. There was no way a 30 yr old woman who was active on FB ( until this all broke loose) and was having an affair with a married man, did not do some online research into his wife/home life. I didn't believe one word out of her mouth. When I saw that posed studio photograph that accompanied the interview I thought it obvious there was some 'spin' involved. Damage control.
Is there audio of that same interview or were those just still photos that were released. If so, that is odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member