GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He (says he) killed SW in Cece's room, then put her back in the master bedroom and pulled a sheet over her head....This is exploding into bogusness DP604

There's a lot in this whole interview summary, all of you should read it....

Great point. And notice CW said he put SW back in bed. Does he reference her previously being in bed? Otherwise that is clearly a lie.

He (says he) killed SW in Cece's room, then put her back in the master bedroom and pulled a sheet over her head....This is exploding into bogusness DP604

There's a lot in this whole interview summary, all of you should read it....

In actuality he likely killed her in their bed when she was asleep. Probably straddled her with the covers over her (he references once how he sat on the bed "to talk" and she was under the covers and he sat on top of the covers). Then he strangled a tired, sleeping pregnant woman with lupus and denied her even the chance to defend herself. He then probably covered her face (the only honest part) and went to kill the girls.

IMO

Shannon may not have laid eyes on the girls other than to look at the monitor or poke her head in. It has been stated that the girls were light sleepers. They very well may have been deceased and left in their beds. In my mind CW is telling her every disgusting horrible thing he has done as he is strangling her. IMO.

Great point. And notice CW said he put SW back in bed. Does he reference her previously being in bed? Otherwise that is clearly a lie.
Really, he strangled her as she was on top of Cece who had her head lolled over as though dead (he says) So he drags or picks up SW to get her across the loft into her own bed, then he stands there and shakes, covers her up. He's just making it up as he goes along now.

That’s my thinking as well. Even if he assumed that she wouldn’t check on the kids, that’s just an insane risk to take.

No defensive wounds tells us that she never saw this coming, and she would have fought like hell had she found the kids dead.

Shanann represented the biggest threat to his success, so she’s the one he would have targeted first.

If he failed there, then his plan would have gone horribly awry.

I'm still on the fence whether the girls or SW were killed first.....but I guess it's a bit of a blessing to know that SW probably never knew what happened to the girls.

jmo

I'm still on the fence whether the girls or SW were killed first.....but I guess it's a bit of a blessing to know that SW probably never knew what happened to the girls.

jmo
Yeah. That’s one thing that we can say with a great deal of confidence, she never knew what happened to the girls.

In actuality he likely killed her in their bed when she was asleep. Probably straddled her with the covers over her (he references once how he sat on the bed "to talk" and she was under the covers and he sat on top of the covers). Then he strangled a tired, sleeping pregnant woman with lupus and denied her even the chance to defend herself. He then probably covered her face (the only honest part) and went to kill the girls.

IMO
The one neighbor said she did not see the girls outside on Aug. 12th. She saw CW out grilling but not the girls. So in all probability the girls were dead whe SW came home so he only had to kill her and get them all out to the truck. It was very eye opening to see CW had googled price of an Audi. With the insurance from the babies and SW he was thinking he would live the high life with his new love. JMHO

Where can I find the links for the documents released in this case? I'd like to read the docs if possible. Everything I find is snippets of the documents and reporters discussing. Were they released for the public to read, or just to the news stations?

So tough to read Shannon's heartbreak in trying to figure out what was going on with Chris and their marriage. I have no doubt that CW enjoyed every minute of the torture he was putting her thru. IMO CW killed the girls prior to Shannon arriving home. I am also of the opine he made Shannon very aware the girls were dead. Not a reach to think a Sociopath with festering hatred wouldn't want to share the ultimate, final and devastating blow.
Could be why the mascara was running down her face.

The "emotional conversation" being him showing her what he'd done.

Then again all his word choices seem so awkward and phoney. He probably just read peoples personal accounts of going through divorce and (poorly) mimicked that. I mean mascara running down her face is straight out of a movie scene.

I can't make up my mind if she went to sleep or not. He definitely doesn't seem to like confrontation very much.

Moo

I don't consider myself a prude by any stretch of the imagination... but I was rather shocked at the language in the texts between these 2 women regarding what CW was into. It seemed more like a conversation 2 crude teenage high school boys would have instead of 2 30 something year old women. Maybe I'm old & sheltered... but I was quite shocked.
Sex and the City started it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member