GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the last polygraph video (#6). I noticed that Tammy finished the polygraph and leaves the room to score the test at about 6:50 in the video (Clock says 15:06). About 30 minutes later Tammy returns to collect her equipment and tells CW the FBI guy he has been talking to will be back in a few minutes and they will all discuss the results. CW asks if his dad is still outside waiting for him and Tammy doesn't know. Then he asks if he can turn his phone on to see if his mom called him and shows Tammy pictures of the girls. What a dunce. He has been sitting there for 30 minutes and didn't think to turn his phone on himself and at least pretend to be checking messages for any news of Shanann and the girls or to communicate with his dad on his own? This might not be super relevant, but it struck me he is trying so hard to make it appear he is being fully cooperative (as his dad said "do what they ask") that every aspect of his behavior strains credulity. A normal person who had a missing family would not be able to calmly sit in a chair for 30 minutes staring at the wall and the floor under these circumstances. A normal person would be asking to turn on their phone right away to check for any messages from SW or her friends or family or doing so without even asking permission. I'm so glad he was this stupid but it's just so strange and bizarre. MOO.

ETA: And then as Tammy leaves the room again she asks CW "have you had so much as a call from Shannan's phone?" and CW like a genius laughs slightly and says "I can't tell," because he doesn't have enough of a signal in the room... uh, CW don't the police have SW's phone in custody? He fell right into that trap question, didn't he? Tammy is amazing and brilliant.

Last edited:
CW's mom knows a bit. She said he was having an emotional relationship "at first" in her tv interviews. At first? You mean back in 2017.
Can you link me the interview where she says this? I believe you, its just when I looked for it about a week ago, I couldn't find it. I wanted to find it after trinket78 said they knew about the affair "from the beginning". People also point out Ronnie seemed unfazed by the affair in the interview tapes. Perhaps that's why the Watts had no excitement about the new baby. They thought their son was on his way out and the baby complicates the optics of how CW is perceived by the world.

I guess I can post this on the main thread now, since everyone us discussing it. Some thoughts that I had:

The search result on NK's phone for SW's name in SEP. 2017. In the polygraph transcript CW mentions that he knew a year ago that his marriage was falling apart.

CW also says that SW could have burner phone. (He knew of them enough to mention it casually...not an "extra" phone, but specifically burner. He & NK probably both had them.)

NK was searching images of interracial threesome *advertiser censored* on her phone before their last date prior to the murders. On either ***** or ***** I saw comments from a woman who said CW and "his wife" participated in threesome with her, she was AA, as far as I can recall. This was months ago, I had forgot about it until I read the discovery. (This was in the Discovery, this woman was dismissed but not disproven.)

Maybe this was not CW and his wife, but CW and NK.

I think she is just as effed up as he is and that they began an interest in each other back in late 2017 and it turned physical somewhere in early 2018, hence the increased sex drive in CW. This is common for people who are also having sex outside of the relationship. The baby came either as a last ditch effort for CW to "fix" things, as he put it or as a way to keep SW in the dark.

When CW found out that SW was pregnant he upped his game with NK, probably telling her that he was absolutely divorcing his wife, and stringing both women along for the few weeks until SW went to NC. When SW left they both stopped giving a crap about getting caught.

No one starts looking for wedding dresses after a few weeks of dating a married with kids guy.

I bet CW had told NK that he was no longer sleeping with SW in early 2018. I also bet that she found out, or he inadvertently mentioned the pregnancy sometime after anal sex and before pizza party disposal site planning. The emotional convo was between SW and NK after she found out about pregnancy. She flipped out and he devised a plan to make his obligations go away.

Pawing the ring is also callous and out of character for an AP in a brand new relationship.

CW's mom knows a bit. She said he was having an emotional relationship "at first" in her tv interviews. At first? You mean back in 2017.

Page 757 a co-worker named Brown describes CW and NK at the office and says he saw them chatting and standing very close to each other 5 months ago, interview was 8/30/18.

That's some of it...

I'm used to listening to liars. I've heard at least 2 speaking in this case.
Great points. Didn’t NK have a 2 hour conversation with CW Sunday night that she said she could not remember what they talked about?

Have you guys seen this? At the end they say they spoke to CW’s family and they still believe his version of the story.

ABC World News Tonight with David Muir
That really pisses me off, but I’m not at all surprised.

That statement at sentencing was simply a public relations effort, one designed to take the heat off of those vile interviews.

They are disgusting.

The pictures of SWs clothing surprised me. Her t-shirt is shorter than I expected it to be - I expected it to be longer for sleeping in. Usually we ladies will sleep in shirts that at least cover our bottoms, and/or weart shorts. So I wonder if there were some sleep shorts nearby. All along I've believed he killed her after she was asleep, but could he have done it while she was in the midst of changing into her sleep clothes?

Also, the bottom portion of the shirt is nearly dirt-free. That seems odd.

It's possible. Of course now come a bunch of posts talking about the different things we wear to sleep. I wear a man's t-shirt and boxers. I don't think the shirt is that long.

The pictures of SWs clothing surprised me. Her t-shirt is shorter than I expected it to be - I expected it to be longer for sleeping in. Usually we ladies will sleep in shirts that at least cover our bottoms, and/or weart shorts. So I wonder if there were some sleep shorts nearby. All along I've believed he killed her after she was asleep, but could he have done it while she was in the midst of changing into her sleep clothes?

Also, the bottom portion of the shirt is nearly dirt-free. That seems odd.

It's possible. Of course now come a bunch of posts talking about the different things we wear to sleep. I wear a man's t-shirt and boxers. I don't think my shirt is that long.

Can you link me the interview where she says this? I believe you, its just when I looked for it about a week ago, I couldn't find it. I wanted to find it after trinket78 said they knew about the affair "from the beginning". People also point out Ronnie seemed unfazed by the affair in the interview tapes. Perhaps that's why the Watts had no excitement about the new baby. They thought their son was on his way out and the baby complicates the optics of how CW is perceived by the world.

As to thinking the CW NK relationship was a lot older than 5.5 weeks, I defer to Sha'nann, who mentioned the 5.5 weeks and said "how can you fall out of love in 5.5 weeks" (paraphrase). Are some sleuthers thinking it was "on" a lot longer than that? Sha'nann was sharp. She detected a sea change even as he stepped off the plane. I personally feel it WAS super short. And that CW was bizarre enough to go rogue and kill after mere hours with the "electric" NK. Moooooo.

I guess I can post this on the main thread now, since everyone us discussing it. Some thoughts that I had:

The search result on NK's phone for SW's name in SEP. 2017. In the polygraph transcript CW mentions that he knew a year ago that his marriage was falling apart.

CW also says that SW could have burner phone. (He knew of them enough to mention it casually...not an "extra" phone, but specifically burner. He & NK probably both had them.)

NK was searching images of interracial threesome *advertiser censored* on her phone before their last date prior to the murders. On either ***** or ***** I saw comments from a woman who said CW and "his wife" participated in threesome with her, she was AA, as far as I can recall. This was months ago, I had forgot about it until I read the discovery. (This was in the Discovery, this woman was dismissed but not disproven.)

Maybe this was not CW and his wife, but CW and NK.

I think she is just as effed up as he is and that they began an interest in each other back in late 2017 and it turned physical somewhere in early 2018, hence the increased sex drive in CW. This is common for people who are also having sex outside of the relationship. The baby came either as a last ditch effort for CW to "fix" things, as he put it or as a way to keep SW in the dark.

When CW found out that SW was pregnant he upped his game with NK, probably telling her that he was absolutely divorcing his wife, and stringing both women along for the few weeks until SW went to NC. When SW left they both stopped giving a crap about getting caught.

No one starts looking for wedding dresses after a few weeks of dating a married with kids guy.

I bet CW had told NK that he was no longer sleeping with SW in early 2018. I also bet that she found out, or he inadvertently mentioned the pregnancy sometime after anal sex and before pizza party disposal site planning. The emotional convo was between SW and NK after she found out about pregnancy. She flipped out and he devised a plan to make his obligations go away.

Pawing the ring is also callous and out of character for an AP in a brand new relationship.

Page 757 a co-worker named Brown describes CW and NK at the office and says he saw them chatting and standing very close to each other 5 months ago, interview was 8/30/18.

That's some of it...

I'm used to listening to liars. I've heard at least 2 speaking in this case.
Great points. Didn’t NK have a 2 hour conversation with CW Sunday night that she said she could not remember what they talked about?

I'm on the last polygraph video (#6). I noticed that Tammy finished the polygraph and leaves the room to score the test at about 6:50 in the video (Clock says 15:06). About 30 minutes later Tammy returns to collect her equipment and tells CW the FBI guy he has been talking to will be back in a few minutes and they will all discuss the results. CW asks if his dad is still outside waiting for him and Tammy doesn't know. Then he asks if he can turn his phone on to see if his mom called him and shows Tammy pictures of the girls. What a dunce. He has been sitting there for 30 minutes and didn't think to turn his phone on himself and at least pretend to be checking messages for any news of Shanann and the girls or to communicate with his dad on his own? This might not be super relevant, but it struck me he is trying so hard to make it appear he is being fully cooperative (as his dad said "do what they ask") that every aspect of his behavior strains credulity. A normal person who had a missing family would not be able to calmly sit in a chair for 30 minutes staring at the wall and the floor under these circumstances. A normal person would be asking to turn on their phone right away to check for any messages from SW or her friends or family or doing so without even asking permission. I'm so glad he was this stupid but it's just so strange and bizarre. MOO.

Another SP moment, he was in the middle of an interview, his phone rings and he ignores it - while search parties are looking for his wife.

Is the bodycam video released of the neighbor when he said this? I can’t find the actual video.

Toward the end, Watts leaves the room to speak with a detective outside. Trinastich turns to Coonrod and says, "He's not acting right."

Trinastich goes on to tell Coonrod that he often hears the Watts fighting verbally. The last time he heard them fight was before Shanann Watts went to North Carolina, he said.

"To be completely honest with you, my wife and I were wondering when she was on vacation if something happened, because I've heard them flat-out screaming at each other at the top of their lungs, and he gets crazy," he said.

Didn't both SW and CW tell others that they hardly ever fought, and never seriously? SW texted this to her friend. CW either told this to NK or one of the investigators, didn't he? Maybe they didn't view verbal spats as fighting, or just had very different reasons for keeping that part of their relationship private. Its interesting either way, I hadn't read the statement above until you posted it.

My lying-liar-who-lies-ex and I fought in private, the neighbors probably knew about it, but no one ever asked. I wouldn't have said that we never fought had I been asked, but I didn't offer up private info either. IMO SW had the patience of a saint with CW.

As to thinking the CW NK relationship was a lot older than 5.5 weeks, I defer to Sha'nann, who mentioned the 5.5 weeks and said "how can you fall out of love in 5.5 weeks" (paraphrase). Are some sleuthers thinking it was "on" a lot longer than that? Sha'nann was sharp. She detected a sea change even as he stepped off the plane. I personally feel it WAS super short. And that CW was bizarre enough to go rogue and kill after mere hours with the "electric" NK. Moooooo.

The narc/sociopath I was engaged to, fell out of "love" with me and into "love" with someone else in less than 24 hours. Shacked up with her within 1 month, then convinced her to sell her home (he had no money) and move out of State with him within 4 months. She used some of her money and took out a big mortgage to buy a tiny cabin, married him and put him on the deed immediately. Narcs, particularly the sociopath/psychopath version, move VERY quickly.

I pray for her daily.

Have you guys seen this? At the end they say they spoke to CW’s family and they still believe his version of the story.

ABC World News Tonight with David Muir
Wow, doesn’t surprise me though. His parents will never think he did anything wrong. You know they still badmouth Shanann every chance they get I bet.

im suspicious he killed the girls earlier hid them in the basement and he was already starting the staging when he face timed nk on the bed with no sheets.
he told her he was washing the kids bed linen?...in the evening?....when they were supposed to be sleeping in them ?:oops:

moo

I think he washed them on the night of the 13th.

Discovery page 543,
"-NICHOL recalled on August 13, 2018 she and CHRIS “facetimed”. During the video call CHRIS was
laying on a mattress that did not have sheets on it. CHRIS said he was cleaning his home and trying to keep busy to keep his mind off of things. NICHOL inquired why the bed in the video call did not have sheets on it and CHRIS told her he had washed the sheets. CHRIS was quiet during this video call and did not say much. NICHOL said CHRIS was fixated on her and was staring at her during the video call."

That really pisses me off, but I’m not at all surprised.

That statement at sentencing was simply a public relations effort, one designed to take the heat off of those vile interviews.

They are disgusting.
I bet it took all they had to stand up there and keep quiet while their lawyer did the PR spiel.

Thanks! She conveniently forgot a lot of what happened between them. Yes, there was a convo either Sunday or Monday that was very long, she couldn't remember all of it. Maybe both days? I'm kind of burned out by trying to keep up, and starting to mix up dates. I need a system like @PommyMommy.

Sick sick boy, I could not remember when that flower picture was taken but now we know it was right after he disposed of his family on the same spot.

I am way behind (didn't realise the thread was open as there was no link on thread #61) but I also did not realise he sent her photos of the wildflowers on the same day as burying Shanann there. I feel uneasy about this.... you don't suppose it was a message of some sort?

It was one of the many interviews, or slices of the same interview, that were released all at once. I would guess that they are all accessible in the timeline thread. I'm sorry that I don't have a link. If you find it, can you please tag me? TIA!

I once asked my Alexa to sing for me.
It was hilarious.

She sang something like this in her lovely voice:
Technology Technology Technology♫
Where sould I be without technology
Tech! Tech! Tech!
Woo hoo~ Technology

Anyway, she is pretty convenient to have. I use her to make hands free phone calls, wake me up sometimes, ask questions like how to spell certain words,etc, and most importantly to play my playlist of favorite music. Love her.
Wow. Actually sounds like a good thing to have around the campfire! Don't even need another human to keep you company.

Is there any way someone can link the polygraph/interview tapes that were in thread 61? ( The raw ones) I can not find that thread. I was waiting and waiting for it to re-open and somehow found this thread. After 4 or so months you would think I would know how to navigate this site.

Just curious..how many of you think that NK will still be in communication with CW once everything dies down? I know that my former hair dresser got involved with a convicted murderer in my state and eventually married him. I couldn't face getting my hair done by her once I knew she was emotionally involved with the guy. He and his fellow convict had our whole area scared as they went on a "kill for thrill" spree. Just wondering if NK liked the spotlight?? MOO

Watts gave mistress cards, love letters in weeks leading up to murders
Convicted murderer Christopher Watts gave his mistress, Nichole Kessinger, several handwritten cards and love letters in the weeks leading up to the murders of his wife and kids, records from the latest cache of case file data show.

The letter first in the case file, dated July 3, is a birthday card for Kessinger in which Watts states he hopes all of her dreams come true and that her year is filled with smiles, laughter and love. In one of two handwritten notes on the card, Watts writes:

"Your energy is so insane. You heat me up, you make me melt and then you cool me down like rain."

"Big things will happen this year, Dreams will come true," Watts writes in the second handwritten portion of the card. "That smile (that stare), that laugh (that giggle) gets me every time!!"

On July 30, Watts gave Kessinger two cards; one he purchased and one he made himself with a folded piece of paper. In the latter, Watts writes:

WattsFiles2-GDT-120218-1-300x154.png

A birthday card Watts sent to mistress Nichole Kessinger
"Wow, where do I even start? The first day I saw you, you took my breath away. The first day I had the guts to talk to you, I got lost in those stunning green eyes. The first day we hung out in the park together, I knew I was addicted. The first time we kissed, I knew I had met the most amazing, unique and electric woman EVER!!
'Big things will happen this year" etc -- isn't that straight from one of Shan'ann's live posts? He's wretched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C